Post symbols of making it

Post symbols of making it

Attached: tetracycline-stains-veneers.jpg (900x334, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/drmariomontoya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I paid 20k to some pajeet to fix my teeth and they still look like shit.

Dem shit lips doe

pics

i know a bunch of wealthy people to gives a fuck about teeth

OP you might not believe this but one of my crypto goals is literally to have a couple thousand dollars set aside for much-needed dental work

Good call

Polishing a turd won't make it a turd m80.

Attached: anon.jpg (800x450, 41K)

You're gonna need more than a couple. Six crowns ten years ago cost me more than 4 grand. They're still functional, so it was worth it. But you're lowballing yourself if you think you only need 2,000 bucks.

>monday morning, 10am

Attached: 283749287492.jpg (700x448, 28K)

Attached: TJ2XvxX.jpg (2048x1227, 426K)

Nah I was meaning in the tens of thousands range....$25K specifically

And you're right....I was talking about getting crowns (also have 2 cavities in the back)

Attached: 6f5ws53.jpg (1600x880, 405K)

Check out this dude:

instagram.com/drmariomontoya/

Dental tourism is very much a thing. Supposedly his services are right around your target price. Good luck, man. I wouldn't wish dental problems on any enemy.

Nigga wtf that's not what a couple thousand means you dumb fuck

Nigga wtf that's not what a couple thousand means you dumb fuck

>instagram.com/drmariomontoya/
So what is "dental tourism"? Cheap veneers?

um....what happened here

Samefag fail

It's travelling abroad to pay cheaper prices for dental work. Fucking google it, man.

You can use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for white teeth.

Most of which requires follow-ups, especially orthodontics. That seems counterintuitive unless it was a one-time visit.

that doesn't fix crooked teeth

For most people, it is a one time visit. These are for in-patient procedures: crowns, root canals, implants. No shit orthodontics are going to require multiple visits. That's not what dental tourism is for.

>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW
>BULL RALLY NOW
BULL RALLY NOW

I've spent probably 25k on my teeth in the past 10 years, braces, retainers, cavities ect. All in all its something you have to spend the money on. Chew xylitol gum btw.

Get invisalign not braces.

Those teeth look absolutely fucking terrible. Totally unnatural

They look like chewing gum, ffs.

Why do yanks do this?

I spent 13 years correcting my teeth only to realize that the problem was with my jaws after 10 years. I had the option for a jaw surgery but there was a 20% chance of getting permanent paralysis. I guess that's what I get from fracturing my jaws at a young age.

Just go to Mexico and get your teeth fixed there, they actually do a really good job. Only paid $10k for several implants, when just 1 implant would cost 10k by itself.

Agreed. What a joke
>the absolute state of humanity
>grind down and melt the enamel off teeth to make them white to try and fit in with instagram culture

They all look like they have Nicki Minaj teeth, lmao