Itt shitty cooking personalities

He's just annoying and unfunny. Fuck this guy. What about you cu/ck/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LwmmQM7vkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AHCJRmITUAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay

>AND NOW WE UH UH PUT THIS IN THE UH OVEN AND THEN WE WE JUST HAVE TO UH HEAT IT TO 135 HEAH

Chef John.

On his Good Eats show, he provided some good information about the reasons you do certain things and different processes when cooking. But he tried too hard to be funny and entertaining and like you said, just ended up being annoying.

I don't know about now, because I never watch cooking competitions.

He's a cuck. And literally raised his wifes son

Could not agree more, i just don't get the appeal of this guy.

I'd like to watch chris kimball skull fuck him

Who's is the guy in the middle?

Pretty sure thats Pierre Marco White

in b4 ja/ck/

>had a kid with wife
>divorced
>kid is a girl

what the fuck are you on about?

I have no idea who he is, but he looks a smug fuck.
Who is he and what does he do?

That fuck? The one with the awful boring voice I whose clips I have seen on Youtube?

This one? John Mitzewich.

i agree
gentiles on tv annoy me to no end, oy my vey
goyim should be watching tv, not performing in it!
time to buy some frozen tv dinners and wash that cuisine down with some beer :)

Marco Pierre White - Of Knorr Stock Pot fame

Are there any annoying Asian cooks? I usually do a 5 year plan for most of my hobbies. So now I am planning on doing cooking videos.

>Are there any annoying Asian cooks
polk, beef, dog, cat, human, fetus; is arr the same to me, sil! me cook with chiri and msg, is arr good sil!
gingel and soy sauce, nevel terr diffelence!

What happened to him after the paranoid schizophrenia kicked in?

>I watch Alton Brown for his comedy skills
Dun goofed OP

am i having a stroke

>Guy Fieri sitting at the same table as Marco.

Please just fuck my shit up and shop Jack's face in there.

What the fuck is your problem, OP? Yes, he was corny on Good Eats, but the amount of information he gave to the audience in those 14 seasons is pretty much enough to graduate a fucking culinary school, read up on it, they did a shitton of research on chemistry and food science for every episode. I get you not liking his type of humour, but at least give a man credit for a tremendous job on educating people on cooking, albeit in a goofball fashion.

>rockstar chef in the past
>now makes videos for Knorr with the saddest look on his face

What the fuck happened?

I'm not surprised the "for me it's the MC chicken" board would be a bunch of slack jawed faggots.

Alton is awesome.

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

I appreciate his explanation of the science behind cooking and his dishes always look good and non pretentious. However, I find Good Eats to be absurd half the time due to his gimmicky contraptions he makes to cook stuff. Like last night he bitched about panini presses and told us to go buy a bunch of fireplace bricks and wrap them in foil... heat up some fucking bricks and press it with that? Yeah cuz I want to store foil wrappedbricks in my kitchen instead of a small sandwich press.

>What the fuck happened?

$$$$$$$$ happened

The kikes

and he also provided incorrect information. His script writers just read stuff from books. No actual cooking experience

Booze is expensive.

he still going strong, getting mad patreon money from schizo sympathisers

>read stuff from books
Those fools

he got too big for his britches

the know-it-alls always do

nye, tyson, etc. go from "oh that's interesting!" to "NOBODY FUCKING ASKED YOU BRO" real quick

once they think that regurgitation of facts = intelligence and viewership = respect for their opinions, it's all over

Recently he gained some weight, divorced his wife, wrote a book, and made a broadway show. He's chilled out and is back to being cool again. I think it was the weight gain that got the stick out of his ass; he was getting a bit preachy and smug. He then rediscovered his love of donuts and it all went back to normal.

he's funny tho

He's annoying and his "food science" method of cooking is usually sterile and unappealing.

But there is no better way to cook a turkey than his method.

We actually use the foil brick in my house, we find ways to use it relatively often some how

I disagree but respect your opinion.

Giada De Laurentiis is way annoying to me.

i don't like him either. he's annoying and has way of talking that reminds me of a middle school teacher trying to impress the boys in his class

he regained some of the weight? Do you have a pic?

mimi?

better yet, have a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LwmmQM7vkQ

ty

>THUSLY

/k/ here, we love us sum Alton Brown, cooking for nerds

He makes me want to blow my brains out. He tries to add a scientific element into cooking, which I appreciate, but he does it in a pretentious, condescending, over-complicated way.

It's not rocket science; it's food science.

Gordon Ramsay. He seems like the kind of dude who's IRL a passive aggressive douche to everyone but girls he wants to fugg.

Eddie Hwang. He acts all hard and shit but he's really not. Also he's constantly saying offensive shit about every culture out there on his show like it's nothing, but explodes when someone says something mildly racist about Asians. I get that you need to stand up for yourself, but you can't have it both ways.

Action Bronson. Actually I don't hate him or think he's annoying, I just don't get the appeal. He just seems like a typical wigger stoner who knows also knows about cooking, which is amazing for some reason? I feel the same about his rap, he's not bad but not that special either.

>loved watching Good Eats when I was a kid (still do but that's beside the point)
>fast forward to now, become science teacher
>realized the other night while watching Good Eats that I seem to have absorbed like 90% of his verbal habits via osmosis or something and now probably annoy the fuck out of my students if this thread is any indication

I don't find him annoying, but I see how people could. Me, I cannot stand Rachael Ray. Or Guy "SCREAM IN YOUR FACE WHILE YOU EAT" Fieri.

Agreed, Alton is a faggot

Used to teach me how to cook so fuck you

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
"l

kek

He looks healthy and not a skeleton man

I liked Good Eats but everything else he's done has been pretty annoying.

>shitty cooking personalities

Luckily he is not a cooking personality. He is not even a chef he is an entertainer focusing on food science.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHCJRmITUAo

There was that one in a webm butchering a live bullfrog for sushi

I don't like her shark teeth, but I still watch her show if it's on. She and I went to the same high school.

Good Eats is one of the most kind spirited, unpretentious cooking shows ever made. I can't understand how someone could dislike it.

Same here, I loved Good Eats. I guess I get why it's an acquired taste, but fuck, I didn't realize how minority my opinion was.

I used to like this guy before he go all fancy and started pairing wine with fucking bbq meals.

he's good but i would never make any of his things. i dont have a smoker.

i always hated americas test kitchen. i dont like the idea of trying to perfect meals like its baking. let me improv my dinner and make it one of a kind. perfection is unattainable, so im going to make something new.

I've made a few of his recipes from project smoke that have been good. I made his honey ham ribs for xmas since I had the smoker fired up to smoke a chicken and they were fucking excellent.

He seems a little pretentious and shills too hard for the different smoker manufacturers, but his recipes have been sound. I'm sure I'd hate him if I met him IRL.

He is my chef idol, the reason i got into culinary school. Ramen and mcchicken faggots dont understand because he explains the science beyond
>turn to medium
>20 min

Caught the eat your science tour in detroit, hell of a good time.

This, he's a fine cook but jesus christ his voiceover intonation is objectively D-grade

Guy Fieri is less annoying than Alton

How can any of you retards dislike this man?

These

Except a dry brine >>> a wet brine

>getting mad patreon money
>522 dollars a month

more than what you collect on welfare user.

i'm not black tho

>t. White trash

well memed my friend

Alton Brown is cooler than the other side of the pillow.