You must choose... but choose wisely

Which would you rather have?

On the left, Indian chatni sandwiches. On the right: wings.

Wings look better

wings. probably way less poo involved in the cooking process

i would never eat food prepared by someone who wipes their ass with their hands. such a health code violation, but i'm sure they have a strong anti-poo immune system.

Is that even a question? Wings

spoiler: the sandwiches were made by a black guy and the wings were made by an Indian.

The Wings look mouth watering...

If this thread hit 200 posts I'd be astonished if 2 people picked the sandwiches over the wings.

neither. both are fucking shit
checkmate OP

Don't know what chatni is, but I'd take the sandwiches anyway. Wings are too messy and annoying to eat

Probably just a quarter of a sandwich. The wings look nasty desu.

My exact thoughts. This looks like an event of some sort and there is no way I would become a filthy savage and eat messy wings in front of everyone. I'm a god damned adult.

Wings, chutney is gross

Neither look very good. Sandwich sounds more interesting.

You Wuss.

Definitely the sandwiches. Never been a fan of chicken wings unless theyre grilled.

>On the left, Indian
That's all you have to say to get me to chose the right.

What's chatni?

>On the left, Indian chatni sandwiches. On the right: wings.

Probably the sandwiches, though I dunno what "chati" is.

Wings, bro. Can't go wrong usually.

The wings look soggy and mushy with no crisp in any way. They probably have that skin that stretches and slowly rips as you try biting it off then feels like rubber in your mouth. Almost as if they were made in a crock pot or something.

I like trying new things, so the sandwich.

I'm guessing he means chutney

Since chutney is ambiguous as fuck, let me clarify. This is probably cilantro chutney, which is

1 cilantro bunch
5-8 Indian or Thai green chilis
1 inch chopped ginger
salt

Add only as much water needed to blend into a spreadable paste. Spread on toast. Great for kids (though you may want to reduce the number of chilis for them)

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A DIFFICULT CHOICE? WINGS BY A LANDSLIDE.

Can you really make a viable sandwich out of that?

I thought it was more of a condiment.

This would be like eating a 1000 island dressing sandwich.

Put me down for the wings, please.

Neither.

neither, my autism is screaming about the blob of what I can only assume is sauce from the wings on the top sandwich,Take you plate to the food when serving yourself from a spread like this. and the fact that some one didn't finish cutting the sandwich into quarters is really making me angry.

chatni sandwich is incredibly vague, I'm going to go with the wings to be safe

>eating food made by indians
just no.
when i first heard the wipe their ass with their left hand i didnt get what's the matter. i thought they mean that they still use toilet paper on their hand. but they are actually using their hand like what the fuck how fucking degenerate do you have to be to do this?

you know that "story" is from hundreds of years ago, right? Nobody except some poor-ass beggar actually does that these days.