Screamin Sicilian

I just ate this, it tasted awful. Is it the supposed "fresh" ingredients?
What's the best frozen pizza, Veeky Forums?
Personally, I preferred Red Baron's

dr oetkers

Yeah but this one's much better.

this is what I get
it's decent and cheap

fuck the expensive tryhard frozen pizzas that try to be like fresh, might as well just get a fresh pizza

>frozen
>fresh ingredients
Donkey

Why is that so similar looking to my Jacks pizzas wrapper?

I just get take n bake pizzas usually

I had a Digiorno's recently and my god was that sauce sweet as hell

Mamma Mia!

"thin crust chicken bacon ranch"

> "MADE WITH WHITE MEAT CHICKEN AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS"

I guess the bacon and two cheeses and dressing aren't worth advertising other than tiny print

It's so good. Unfortunately they discontinued it, at least at the store I get groceries at.

I've given screamin Sicilian three chances and every single time the pizza has come out undercooked and tastes watery. The two other times I even upped the temperature from the recommended cooking temp and it STILL came out raw

It sounds like it would be good. I can check to see if they have it near me and get one to try tomorrow evening and report back.

My problem with them was that bland sauce they use

pic related is pretty good. Fresh market's would be better than publix if the sauce wasn't so sweet.

Have you ever thought to let it stay in the cooker longer since you can tell it is still under cooked?

Putting in under the broiler for a few moments may help, too. Just keep an eye on it.

>fork

Yes I've upped the temp and cooked it a few minutes longer. It just doesn't do it

I tried one but I forget which one because it was so bad. It was under cooked also and just tasted bad and was soggy.

I tired the Bessie's revenge, sausage one and the supreme they're all to watery. It's a shame. They LOOK good

Fuck you that is the best frozen pizza.

Here's da bes OP I've posted it a hundred times in these threads still haven't gotten one (You) Lol

I get Jack's sometimes too
packages look similar but the pizzas have very different textures

Jack's is more chewy than Roma and has more sauce also the sauce is less spicy than Roma

even though it's like 89 cents, i actually enjoy celeste personal pizza. it's delicious

Little more but worth it.

>Personally, I prefer Red Barron's

Slick bait, you almost got me bro.....everyone knows Totino's is the best. Maybe even Tombstone if it's a special occasion.

My personal favorite

Totinos really upsets my stomach ever since the formula change.

>Totinos really upsets my stomach ever since the formula change.

I was wondering whether I was imagining the pizza as better when I was younger or something. Thanks. Thought I was being gem-eyed.

If you went to public school in the 1990s Totino's probably brings back memories. >PiZzA fRiDaYs end of the month

All that's missing would be someone to sit next to me, dump Ranch dressing on all the slices and spit while he talks.

Home Run Inn is like crack. Easily the best crust out of any frozen pizza.

>Do Europeans really eat pizza with a fork?

Memein' Sicilian is $9.49 where I live. Fuck that for shitty frozen pizza.

It's $6.55 here, considering that it taste better than your standard delivery pizza at half the cost I'd say it's a good deal. I would never pay more than $8 for a frozen pizza of any kind unless Lou Malnati wants to ship one to my door.

Maybe I'll try it, user

$5.00 where I'm at, for $9 I'd rather buy Dominos/Pizzer Hut/some local chain than frozen shit.

Screamin' Sicilian has the most Reddit packaging i've ever seen.

Its so cringeworthy I refuse to try it. I wouldn't be able to look the cashier in the eye. Also, I want this company and the general trend of meme products to fail. I want them to fail so badly, I would never consider buying such a product. Please, do not fall for this type of marketing, it will ruin us all :/

>:/
God damn, you've got some weapons grade autism. Cashiers don't even WANT to look you in the eye. They have people coming through their till buying enemas and flavored condoms all the time. You are so dumb.

You are so fucking stupid.

Minimum wage cashier detected.

Sorry your job sucks, wanna talk about it champ?

Worse, I'm a NEET. And I don't really want to talk about it because your tone seems kind of condescending. Hope you have a good night, though.

I'm a NEET too, drunk and alone, with nothing better to do than hate on Reddit brand pizza.
I hope you have a good night too, I love you user

only flavors worth trying are the cheese and the breaded chicken one if you can find it

Tbh I like cooking the cheapest totinos pizzas the grating a shitload of really good pamragiano reggiono on it

Spinach is an underrated pizza topping

One you make then freeze yourself.

We don't

Archer Farms from target, have never looked back. Their goat cheese & spinach the best frozen pizza I've ever had. I'll always have a soft spot for a cheese Jack's pizza though

I've bought Sicilian four times, and have another in the freezer. Best frozen pizza i've had in a long time. Get a new oven if its not cooking correctly.

Moma Rosa's was my childhood.

These two got it

all too easily, it becomes water.

only if you suck at cooking

It's not the oven. Everything else cooks normally

>eating pizza with a fork

Fucking 3rd-world yurocucks. How low is the Euro right now where they would think that frozen pizza is fancy enough to eat like a filet mignon?

I only ever bought the pepperoni ones and it's pretty good for a frozen pizza.

I stopped buying them when I realized how expensive it was. For the money, I could get a freshly baked non-frozen pizza made with all the toppings I actually like from the Domino's adjacent to the supermarket. Or if I was looking to save more money on not-so-great pizza, I'd go to Little Caesar's.

For me the whole point of frozen pizza is to have a cheap pizza that will last a while in your freezer. By charging >$6/pie, you're pricing yourself out of the market.

Too much cheese tbqhfam

they say that dr oetker was a nazi doctor who tortured his patients with his pizza

The round breads with pizza toppings are also nice if you're hungry, although not really pizza.

>master race reporting in

>corn
JUST

Jack's is bottom of the barrel, but I've gotten it in a pinch before and it's edible.

Were you force fed corn as a child giving you a phobia or something? They are too soft to be relevant for the texture and they have a mild flavour. Strange ingredient to get upset over.

I know this one it's bretty good they sell them in western Europe. Americans gonna hate the corn because they see it as a cheap staple food here in Europe we feel different about it. Check out Slovakia for instance they eat pizza with solely corn. I like this one not as dinner but as a snack while watching soccer or kickboxing.

Corn as a pizza topping is practically unheard of in the US. A pizza describing itself as 'American' with a topping Americans don't associate with pizza is odd.

order pizza from favorite pizza place and freeze it.

Have you never been to a restaurant in America that claims to be serving the food of another country?

I'm sure those may be equally inaccurate. But that doesn't change anything really.

user asked why someone objected to corn being on a pizza. user explained why. End of story.

>drunk
>letting everyone know he's drunk

Yea, you make more sense now.

>Get a new oven so you can properly enjoy meme pizza

No, thank you.

This is a thread about pizza not pig slop

>Move to Chicago
>They sell these in Aldi for like 6 bucks
>They taste nearly as good the deep dish from an average place

Literally the only frozen pizza I've had that tasted good instead of simply being decent for a frozen pizza

That's a logical fallacy.

You're basing your argument on the misappropriation of culture by one country is justified because another nation has done it.