BTC down 16 fucking percent

>BTC down 16 fucking percent
>almost no pink wojaks
How the fuck...

Attached: EF2E33B9-EB29-4F00-9C71-C6F1012B255C.png (484x605, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acadtoken.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Capitulation

Suicide

All wojaks are dead.

Pink wojacks were posted by moronic newbies that found them funny. They have now lost everything.

The market is back to where it should be, biz will be a place to discuss with the odd funny meme here and there.

the shakeout is almost over

yep. pink wojack is an ironic meme about hope/enthusiasm. we are nearing the bottom.

People realized that they will never not make money, but won't even break even anymore.

Just to realize how insane is the situation, there are people that lost 80% of their stack.
They need a 600% profit to break even.
They will never see their money ever again.

this. the purge is real. the dalits will be cleansed at $6K

There is no bottom.

Attached: gondola.gif (550x400, 1.5M)

adapt

it actually doesn't matter. here's why:

2 HOURS TILL END OF PRE-SALE
>burger founders
>U.S. certified
>you can buy into using fiat ($)
>aquired the biggest edtech provider in Eastern Europe
>DYOR pajeet

acadtoken.com

Attached: 1493228366.jpg (655x650, 136K)

Stop shitting this token in every thread. Fucking faggot pajeet

they are flipping burgers

Attached: fear.jpg (1222x2748, 234K)

So what happens now? Is this shit over?

BAT's at fucking 16 cents, LMAO. I bought at ~50 cents. Feels terrible. It has such an awesome idea and team behind it too, can't believe it's disintegrating before my very eyes.

>maybe it goes to zero this time
That's what scared the pink wojaks away. Weak handed faggots.

we're all short bro didn't you see the thread last week?

This. Currently researching the easiest over the counter drug I can get from the local pharmacy that will get the job done.

because everyone is planning to hold for years apparently, since the board has been shifted into the crypto space since years ago everyone knows the drill.

Let's say cryptos fail it implies an economic crash will not be converted into crypto economics which would imply weapons,gold, food will be viable. Mostly everyone here wants to see the world burn dispute our beliefs so we win with either failure or win.

>he didnt short

Attached: 1517896284215.jpg (235x214, 9K)

You understand right? Compared to buttcoiners we unironically hate cryptos more then you but we completely understand the money to be made at the given moment. Failure to acknowledge it is just some abstract of an occult or religion.

We're so far past the point of no return, we don't remember what it looked like when we crossed it.
It blew straight through pink wojak into "Actual suicide"

>didn't short at 19k
>didn't short at 17K
>didn't short at 11K

how fucking retarded do you have to be, this board is full of neets nowadays.

here you go faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 11.27.29 am.png (504x504, 364K)

Nembutal is the only way to reliably and painlessly kill yourself. Don't do it though.
Believe me, there is no "other side", no "blissful void". Death doesn't exist the way people think it does.
You're stuck here forever. Good luck.

No more December bull run nobz

should have used this one

Attached: FUCKING DIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1000, 369K)

>Death doesn't exist the way people think it does.

Attached: 8D86B7F2-8B71-438D-9F58-6AF6D5AF44D8.jpg (330x391, 40K)

I heard after you die, it's like UPN.

I can't die yet, knowing my luck if I an-hero that's when the bull run of the century would miraculously happen.

oh shit is it? I haven't even checked. Fucking lol.

thats it! I'm going into crypto cryo
weed and video games until June