Member AssBlaster?

>120 Million Link sold to big companies in secret.
>Price singularity.
>Leaks from his meetings with big finance investors.

Good times. They always bring a smile to my face.

When do you think he sold?

Attached: 1519243978886.jpg (800x803, 65K)

he's real and still holding. you'll see

Attached: 1512322415540.jpg (480x480, 37K)

haha nice pic

Attached: 1521086437257.jpg (750x810, 198K)

So glad the LARPers have fucked off. Now just need the Decemberfags to fuck off. Here's hoping for 6 more months of bear until main net launches.

Are you in the secret groups? They must be a riot tonight.

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (1073x1200, 164K)

What are you taking about?

only one person can summon assblaster...

Attached: 1518799353064.png (324x358, 193K)

>There are actual retards who fell for the multiple larps made by Assblaster/Swissbro/Kimchi Whale
It's amazing how you guys keep buying that guy's bags

What I never got about what assblaster was saying is, wouldn't big companies buy the tokens from the rest of the supply and through private deals, seeing that only 1/3 of the supply is in circulation? I'm must be wrong, so I would be grateful to explain why that wouldn't happen and why they would have to buy on the open market instead.

how would the non-circulating supply be priced?

In that context he was talking specifically about rich individuals who want to get some chainlink.

Its easy, because delusion. Major part of link holders are deluded autists. You only need to read first page of Veeky Forums and you see.

Attached: assblaster.png (632x676, 342K)

Only pajeets fall for that kind of shit.

Assblaster is legit. My guess is he is hodling or adding not selling. Same with me. Remain confident in the project.

>sold to big companies
the biggest misunderstanding by link bagholders
no company will EVER need to own any link. if you want their data, you'll have NO CHOICE but to get it from them, because the data isn't freely available. no tokens "backing up" the data necessary, take it or leave it.

Ass Blaster is Sergey

below pre-sale

Everyone keeps talking about the price singularity on Link but I think the real moon mission is the friends we made along the way.

i feel like i need to save this, because its acutally gonna happen

Attached: 1519270132168.jpg (499x707, 125K)

Attached: 1446495405874.png (364x652, 189K)

Spotted the new friend

Friendship is magic

Assblaster retweeted someone who was at the presentation so I think he's still holding. He just seemed to underestimate how long this project would take to be ready.

Satoshgey 'assblaster' Nakazarov

Link pls

that guy isnt assblaster

got me

he 100% is. Anyone who doesn't believe it has brain damage.

what is the twitter handle?