Fry sauce

meme or not

redpill me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR10sSdh8xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mayo, thousand island, and all cream based salad dressings are a horrible meme

Just try everything till you find your soulmate and stick to it for life.
That's how most people do it here in Belgium.

Depends on the quality of the fries.

God-tier fries don't require any condiments at all.

tartar sauce is an exception

youtube.com/watch?v=nR10sSdh8xU

Pretty legit.

I mix hot sauce and mayo, fuck ketchup

pan frying them with garlic and herbs and forgoing sauce is the most patrician option.

Ketchup + Louisana Hot Sauce is GOAT

this

Totally agreed. A perfectly cooked potato with just oil and salt is a beautiful thing.

I love sauce, though.

Mayo and ketchup mixed is unironically awesome.

Best fry dip is straight mayo and dill relish.

What about spicy Mayo with chilli oil

The problem with crack fries is that... they are just fries. Even the name implies arrogance. When you set up that proposition to any discerning taster, you are inviting disappointment. Is the spice blend good? Yes. Is it good enough that I can eat an entire basket without wanting ketchup? No.

I would say that BurgerFi has the best fries in Michigan, and it's a national chain. Specifically, I recommend the parmesan fries with aioli.

I dont know why I'm replying. Bored I guess, so let me chime in with another useless opinion.
Hot crispy fries are best with just salt, letting the crispy potato be delicious.
Sauce can be nice too, a little bit, not gobs.
Your generic term "fry sauce" could be goddamn anything. To me it means sriracha mayo, often containing mustard and garlic. So yeah, its a tasty addition to your junky junk food, it was garbage to start with so might as well make it an absolute nutritional train wreck.
There's my useless opinion. Did I change your mind? Why am I even posting here, it not like this matters. Fuck your fry sauce preferences, you retarded teens on this shitty site.

fry sauce is good

i like to use sriracha instead of ketchup and it's even better

70% fry sauce and 30% BBQ sauce is GOAT

I make fry sauce for fries, frozen pizza, and chicken, 50/50 mayo ketchup, and i throw in some worchestshire or A1, and some garlic

Ketchup was literally a forced meme and is disgusting

Fry sauce is fucking garbage on fries but is pretty much mandatory for tostones.

>anything else then belgian mayo

Kys

>making the mayo itself with an egg and chili oil

Holy fuck dude, that would be insane. Probably would go well with fusion szechuan food

>anything else then

it's "anything other than" you absolute shitfucking cock-polisher

>tfw tried everything until I ran into tzatziki

Literally the perfect fry dip. (for me)

JUST MIX SOME KETCHUP AND MAYO AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION INSTEAD OF RELYING ON THE WISDOM OF OTHERS MY MAIN MAN

>is something that relies entirely on personal taste a meme
>everything I don't like is a meme

you're all retarded

mayo, chipotle chili powder, dijon mustard, cider vinegar.

curried mayo, mayo & mustard, and mayo & hot sauce are all delicious with fries you want to put sauce on

if curried mayo is not available i prefer just salt & vinegar tho

like said i hear ketchup and hot sauce can be good if ketchup is your thing

Wow user can you please teach me to hone my edge to one day be as sharp as yours? After that can you teach me to pick up girls by being as dark, and as brooding as you, followed up by a seminar on atheism and fedora upkeep and management? Really quality post; it's people like you who keep people coming to this board. God bless, user. Have a great day.

There is no such thing as an orange sauce that isn't p gud.

>Yes. Is it good enough that I can eat an entire basket without wanting ketchup? No.

Just kill yourself my man.

THANKS