Crunchwrap appreciation thread

they're pretty good i guess

>bacon breakfast cruchwrap

>crunchwrap + sriracha mayo
>die of happiness

best things on earth.

Had one for lunch today, I usually get:

bacon am crunchwrap + the $5 cravings box

I think the employees judge me for eating all that myself.

>add jalapenos

they dont put enough meat in it

When the fuck are the Crunchwrap sliders coming back again? Didn't they come back around this time last year?

Crunchwrap slides in at #3 on my list, right behind flaming doritos loco taco and, most importantly, chicken quesarito

You cannot replicate these at home. I'm not sure if it's the clueless 17 year old cook or the shitty 17 year old equipment but fuck me they get those right everytime.

YOU TAKE A TORTILLA AND PUT IN A TACO SHELL AND WHATEVER FILLING YOU WANT AND FOLD IT UP AND TOAST IT

breakfast ones are unironically good

Yell all you want about ingredients. It won't make it any better at home.

>T9 with a Baja blast mountain dew no ice plus a quesarito and six hot sauce packets

R.I.P. in peace

Someone in a thread long ago suggested getting the jalapeno ranch sauce added to it.

It's amazing.

I usually order a Crunchwrap, hot fresh tortilla chips, and an ice cold Baja blast.

For me, it's the gordita, the best fast food taco.

gordita crunch is better

Only if you're a fat fucking spic with no class.

I wish Taco Bell removed sour cream from all of their menu items. Sour cream is fucking awful

u can ask them to not put sour cream on literally anything u kno

I'll literally fight you

This plus .

It's the meat and cheese you arent getting right

>tfw they got rid of the habanero quesarito

i usually get one of each...

For me it is the Double Decker Taco Supreme, the best fast food taco.

tfw I didn't even know that was a thing

Is the Diablo sauce hotter than last time they brought it back? I could hardly eat it this time

THE CRUNCHWRAP IS INDEED GOAT AND ONE OF MY GO-TO ITEMS AT TACO BELL MINUS SOUR CREAM OF COURSE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY PUT THAT STUFF IN ANYTHING. I WILL USUALLY ADD A SPICY SAUCE AS WELL ESPECIALLY THE LAVA WHEN THEY HAVE IT.

They're bringing back the habanero sauce in a couple weeks, so you can add it to the quesarito if you want.

Taco bell manager here. They aren't coming back as far as I know. We are getting the double stacked tacos, and the caeser crunchwrap in January.

WHAT IS THE DOUBLE STACKED TACO? SOUNDS LIKE A NEW ITEM.

Woah woah woah. Taco Bell has jalapeno ranch sauce?

The worst part about tacobell is they charge .30 cents to add sour cream and that shit should be on everything on the menu.

They have "creamy jalapeno" sauce. There is spicy ranch, but I don't remember if it has jalapenos or not.

the steakhouse burrito is one of the best items of my lifetime

double decker taco masterrace reporting in.

Double decker taco supreme is #2

#1 is Cheesy Gordita Crunch

>We want to hear about your visit!
Is that why they have those bathrooms?

Guys, I want to hardcore custom a crunchwrap. How should I order it?

beefy fritos burrito

500 cals for $1

yes it's alot of rice but the diablo sauce is FREE

Add every sauce, nacho cheese, sour cream, etc. Everything creamy/saucy.

Hopefully, it'll make you vomit

>How should I order it?

You shouldn't. If you want to be even remotely "hardcore" you make it yourself.

I think it is completely new. It's like a gordita crunch, except with a tortilla instead of flatbread and it adds a sauce (nacho cheese, habanero, or a new sweet chili sauce) to the tortilla. It's $1 and starts on the 22nd.

THANK YOU FOR THE INSIDE INFO MY MAIN MAN. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Can you please tell the your overlords to stop with the nacho cheese in all the new things. I'll eat just about anything, but nacho cheese is just fuckery

>I think the employees judge me for eating all that myself.
Well they are taco bell employees, so they probably deal with a lot worse on the daily

Just get the habenaro quasarito and save the effort of sauce packets

1. ddt (supreme is for dong grabbers)
2. crunchwrap
3. cheesy gordita crunch

I respect your opinion though. I usually just get one of each, roast a doober, and venture to flavortown.

>supreme is for dong grabbers
You fucking child hating on tomatoes and sour cream

>hating on
>on
Fucking Ebonics.

the question is what do I get with the crunchwrap tho

2 out of 3 of the double stack tacos don't have nacho cheese, I think you'll be fine.

Ask for a chalupa shell inside instead of the tostada shell.

Taco Bell seriously needs to start cutting back on the chipotle sauce. I'm sick of that shit being on everything.

Seriously, the chipotle sauce is disgusting. Normally I love chipotle peppers so I don't know how they managed to fuck up a chipotle sauce. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that for some stupid reason you can't swap sauces for free.

I miss the blt slider soo fucking much!

Walt 3xactly goes an a ceasar crunchwrap?

This.

The Caesar grilled stuffed burrito was one of my favorite things

Well that sucks, I hope they return eventually.

when did that happen? never heard of caesar anything at taco bell...

How do I make a crunchwrap myself? I love these things but don't love the shit tier ingredients tacobell uses.

A long ass time ago. Ten years. It was very good IMO. It was pretty much taco bells version of a chicken Caesar wrap, and chicken Caesar wraps are one of my favorite things. I guess it wasn't that popular but I appreciated it and still remember.

Here's top to bottom:
>tomato
>lettuce
>sour cream
>corn tortilla
>nacho cheese
>beef
>flour tortilla large enough to fold everything up
Just fold into six-sided shape and throw on grill (or in pan, high heat.)

If I asked do you think Taco Bell would fill a burrito with just beans, quasedilla sauce, sour creme, and cheese?

You could get a cheesy bean and rice burrito, remove the rice, and add sour cream. It already has creamy jalapeno sauce and nacho cheese in it.

Me too, I loved those.

Caeser dressing, some kind of crouton things, cheese, lettuce, and I think you can get either chicken or steak.

Yes. Taco Bell will ring up anything you ask them to, but it will upcharge for each added ingredient, even if you take off other ingredients.

The best way to ring that up would be to order a cheesy bean & rice burrito, with no rice, and add sour cream. (Im assuming you meant nacho cheese)

Are they still selling those dare devil burritos? It's been a while since I've been to the bell, but I loved those things.

No, but since we are getting the Habanero sauce back, you can just ask to add Habanero sauce to a beefy nacho griller, and its exactly the same thing as a Habanero griller.

Is there any chance of the habanero sauce sticking around permanently? None of Taco Bell's other sauces are spicy enough for my taste.

It will though

Probably not, unless the double stack tacos are so popular they are added to the main menu, which I strongly doubt will happen, considering how badly the chedder habanero quesarito flopped.

Does that shit cost extra? And what in your opinion is the
>best item on menu
>worst item on menu
>overrated item
>underrated item
>best value

Yes. That is 39 cents extra where I work, so getting a habanero griller now would cost about $2. The exact amount depends on where you live.

>best item on the menu
If you're going by taste, I think the best item is just the shredded chicken mini quesadilla.

>worst item on menu
Probably the cantina burrito. Don't be a cheapass, and go spend two extra bucks to get a Chipotle burrito instead, which is not only vastly superior taste-wise, but is a lot more food per dollar.

>overrated item
Cheesy gordita crunches. They're just a taco wrapped in more carbs. Also they're $3. THAT SAID, the $5 cravings deal is a lot of food for five dollars.

>underrated item
Mini quesadillas. I love those things. Also loaded potato grillers.

>best value
Anything on the dollar menu is a great value imo. Also the $5 deal is a good value, but if you're like me and you don't llike cheesy gordita crunches, it might not be for you.

Would you give a discount to someone who openly admitted to you that they were from Veeky Forums or was wearing a shit that had Veeky Forums written on it?

What is something you wouldn't recommend people eating at all, and what is the grossest thing that goes on that we the people don't know about?

What is the biggest drama or incident you've had with corporate headquarters, with an employee, and with a customer?

Grossest thing anyone has ever ordered.

Yes. That, or I would give you a free drink. I'd probably spout some ja/ck/ meme like a sperg.

Cantina burritos. Not because they taste bad: they're okay, I guess. But that they're really expensive for what you get. Same for cheesy gordita crunches.

As for the grossest thing (and I'm speaking for my store, I don't know about the others), I guess that would be that the fryer oil goes several days without being changed. Also the hard tacos tend to get stale because they tend to sit for a few days. But that isn't disgusting, it just doesn't taste great.

Taco Bell really is much cleaner than McDonald's, which I used to work at. All my fast food horror stories are from McDonald's, not Taco Bell. I still will never get a frappe or ice cream from a McDonald's again after what I witnessed.

I thought a guy gave me fake bills and I called him on it. He claimed he got the bills from the bank down the road and asked me to prove what was wrong with them. I pointed out the age of the design and that they had no ultraviolet strip. He holds it up to the light and it had a gray strip on the left side. He calls me a fucking idiot. I still think those bills were fake, considering how crisp they were. Oh well.

Also some dumb bitch was triggered her doubledilla wasnt cut all the way through, and that you have to get chips with it. She made a scene about it.

I have a few nasties.

-Nacho bellgrande, no tomatoes, no beans, with triple the cheese and triple the meat.

-Frozen Cinnabon delights

-This indian family that always wants all meat in their food subbed to beans. Even the bacon in a potato griller. This triggered me.

I'm a burrito man myself. Beefy 5-layers, the new steakhouse burrito (really enjoyed it but it's prohibitively expensive), the list goes on
The problem is that those caulk guns they use put waaaaay to much sour cream on everything, plus the fact that the reprobates making the food just gun the while amount into one spot instead of spreading it evenly, so you get a mouth of nothing but sour cream every few bites. You can ask for "light" sour cream and they'll probably give you the evil eye or not do anything differently but it usually works for me.

>it's a pay two (2) US dollars for a delicious Baja Blast but it's flat and tasteless and you have to park your car and go in and pour it out and refill witha different drink but none of them are good because they're Pepsi products and you feel like you wasted money episode

>All my fast food horror stories are from McDonald's, not Taco Bell. I still will never get a frappe or ice cream from a McDonald's again after what I witnessed.

Please tell all.

>Yes. That, or I would give you a free drink. I'd probably spout some ja/ck/ meme like a sperg.
Mind sharing what State your Taco Bell is located in, you don't have to say specific city so you can keep a level of anonymity, but just in case you're in my state cuz I'll seriously start wearing a shirt with Veeky Forums on it to every taco bell I visit.

Ever had a gay employee? Did you two get along?

>drinking baja blast
>not manzanita master race
ok

Greentext time.
>be me at mcdonalds
>We are a bit slow
>manager and I keep noticing the distinct smell of shit
>we trace the smell to the ice cream machine
>some candy or something had fallen into the water that warms the fudge and caramel
>it had rotten
>it stank so bad I dry heaved as I poured a couple glugs of straight bleach on it to eliminate the smell
>also the top of the frappe machine
>covered in coagulated ice cream mix
>mfw starts to rot as well

Here's another
>some retard flushes a diaper down the toilet
>it clogs
>guess who has to fix it
>teenage girls don't want to break their nails or do anything they deem "yucky" (aka anything that isn't texting on their phones)
>manager and I go in toilet
>diaper is beginning to disintegrate
>manager fishes out the shitty diaper with her gloved hands

One more story.
>the sink was clogged
>cant figure out why
>manager says that I should plunge the sink
>sounds crazy but I do it, because what's the worst that can happen
>start to plunge the sink
>immediately sprays a gray, slimy mix of sewage, sunflower seed shells, and god-knows-what all over me, the sink, and the walls.

Ohio

I don't have any out-of-the-closet gays at Taco Bell. There was one I knew was closet gay and hes a little faggot who exaggerates his legs when he wants a smoke break. I can't stand him.

I ask for potatoes in mine. It's fucking great.

>I don't have any out-of-the-closet gays at Taco Bell. There was one I knew was closet gay and hes a little faggot who exaggerates his legs when he wants a smoke break. I can't stand him.
Do you have any gay friends?

>>immediately sprays a gray, slimy mix of sewage, sunflower seed shells, and god-knows-what all over me, the sink, and the walls.

Did it have a distinct odor?

>Ohio

Who'd you vote for? I'm not gonna get butthurt over your answer just curious since Ohio is a swin state and is almost always a squeaker. Also thoughts on Governor Kasich? Approve Disapprove?

kek

American fast food everybody!

THIS

Every thread

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

No, but only because I don't know many gays.

Yes, like sewage. It looked like gray mud.

No one. I am ambiguous to Kasich, he's better than the alternatives I guess. I wish he were president though.

Just get a frito burrito and add sour cream, you pleb.

>Just get a frito burrito and add sour cream, you pleb.
>inb4 B-B-B-BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME REEEEEEEEEEE

>iktf

nah the baja chalupa is the best fast food taco