Talking to a gringa friend

>talking to a gringa friend
>telling her about alfajores
>look for a translation
>nope not a "caramel cookie"
>nope not a "fudge"

lmaooooooooooo so you yanks dont know what an alfajor is? and you feel proud about your """bakery"""""" tradition? you cant make that shit up.

>nope not a "caramel cookie"

It's a caramel sandwich cookie. That's what it is.

>a spaniard calling a whitey a "yank"

nice try, but you can't fool me you filthy bogan

>cookie

lol not everything round and baked is a cookie you dumb retard.

i just like the sound of it, yank.

In what way is that not a caramel fudge cookie or anything other than a caramel fudge cookie?

because when i searched for "caramel fudge cookie" all i got was disgusting pics of burnt pieces of shit you call cookies. we are not talking of the same thing here. its like you take pride on being ignorant mongs.

Don't ya'll still have them beheading cartels running around?

Argentina=/=Mexico

You lack basic reasoning skills.

wow more ignorance, how fitting.

look, i just want a term for this girl to understand what type of stuff are alfajores, do you have any?

Oh. So you're just one of those irrelevant latin countries where brown people live.

They look like little debbie snack cakes.

It's definitely a sandwich cookie. It's caramel sandwiched between cookies. Being made from corn doesn't mean they aren't cookies.

Yeah basically if he says "it's like a Little Debbie cocoa creme but with caramel" she'd know exactly what it was bit that's not actually what he wants he wants to seem mysterious and culturally superior but he's trying to use a fucking prepackaged cookie to do it. Just visualize this guy.

>made with corn flour
Fucking dropped

>look, i just want a term for this girl to understand what type of stuff are alfajores
No you fucking don't you stupid spic, you want a retarded way to criticize America because your irrelevant little shithole doesn't produce anything.

just because your culture cant make anything good with it doesn't meant no one can

>debbie snack cakes.

there is some resemblance, but that looks like a shitty product, dont want her to associate god tier alfajor to shit like that.

>caramel sandwiched between cookies.

not a cookie you dense faggot. and holy fuck, not "caramel" you damn inbred retard. again, not everything sweet and runny is made around your stupid corn syrup poison.

>>made with corn flour
>Fucking dropped

youre thinking of alfajores de maicena. they are coo, but not classic alfajor.

hothead.

Caramel and dulce de leche are literally the same thing.

Little debbie snack cakes look like shit. So do your alf things. I mean they literally look like little debbies with caramel poured in. I don't know what more you want. Tell her they're fancy snack cakes or something. Or find something that actually looks impressive to show off. Those things in your image look ten times more appetizing than the ones posted in your OP.

there are lots of types of alfajores. but none is a fudge anything or a cookie, or a cake.

>american education strikes again

look at this disgusting piece of shit source of diabetes right here and tell me its in the same class of an alfajor. just go ahead and do it.

A steak is a steak no matter what part of the cow it comes from.

i know youre trolling, but there are americans that literally think like that. for them everything meat is "beef", now: are they retarded? are they unable to manage more distinctions? for all i know, there are, tapapecho, sobrecostilla, asado, asiento, pollo ganso, choclillo, plateada, lomo liso, vetado, aletilla, posta rosada, posta negra, punta paleta, etc. and all these cuts go best with specific types of dishes, but that seems to be too much for some people.

It's a caramel fudge sandwich cookie.

Are you too retarded to understand the concept of general terms?

Flank steak and t-bone steak are both steak, regardless of your self-afflicted retardation.

Don't know what to tell you op. We are telling you exactly what it is, but you're not listening.
Apparently your gay little cookie needs to join tumblr, since it too is a special snowflake of no defining gender.

>what would you classify pepsi as, Veeky Forums?
>no, it's not a soda, like that fucking Dr Thunder trash
>would you honestly compare pepsi to cactus cooler?
>you fucking mongs don't get it
>pepsi is different
>you don't understand

Oh we understand, you weird little faggot.

>not everything sweet and runny is made around your stupid corn syrup poison.
>he thinks caramel is traditionally made with corn syrup

It's a fucking cookie you retard, it's a goddamn shitty cookie made out of compressed breadcrumbs or some shit, it's the lowest form of cooking, it's not even cooking, it's literally "tasty" tier garbage with a foreign name made to appeal to yuppies. Kill yourself.

Behold average ameribaby retardation, everyone.

>everyone that disagrees with me is American

Good lord, it's no wonder you boys never took back the islands, you're just too dumb.

>American
Nice try, but no.
Do we still need to hold your hand and explain to you how to classify your processed snack foods, or are you leaving?

Google the name of this thing you keep talking about. Literally everything that talks about it refers to it as a cookie.

Whether or not you think it's a cookie, that's what it's classified as, because that's what it is.

Just a little to quick to deny there, ameridumbs.

>dumb argie still thinks I'm a burger

You are always wrong, and you always lose.

shut up you fucking racist faggot

If you argue this much about terminology you're a fucking retard. THERE ARE CULTURES BESIDES YOUR OWN and if you go around calling them all ignorant and invalid you'll be sad and angry forever.

Here's a thought: maybe labels aren't all that important? Maybe the fact of the thing does and SHOULD run a little deeper?

Usage defines language. It's pizza if Chicagoans say it is, and that certainly doesn't diminish other types of pizza in any way. If you think it does, you are fucking stupid.

You are so dumb. WORDS DON'T MATTER. Just shut up. You're dumb.

it's a fucking chocolate sandwich cookie with caramel inside. it's a goddamn cookie. fuck off.

You americans are just way too sad and stupid for me to handle, I am leaving.

>Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed, stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl once with a rubber spatula, until the mixture is light in color and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg yolks, pisco or brandy, and vanilla and mix until incorporated, about 30 seconds. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl. On low speed, gradually add the reserved flour mixture and mix until just incorporated with no visible white pockets, about 30 seconds.

Sounds exactly like making chocolate chip cookies. How about you eat shit.

LOL

I just googled it. It's not even originally from Latin America but from Spain so stop stealing our culture you corn-eating, brown subhuman piece of shit.

>at least I can feel superior about muh spechul cookie

this is almost as pathetic as that one poster from some third world shithole that kept asking "WHAT KIND OF SAUSAGE?" when someone mentioned Jimmy Dean. It turned out he was just asspained that his mudhut or whatever was bombed by the US. I think he was from Kosovo or Bosnia or one of those places that doesnt matter. So why are you so fuckin grumpy, OP, did an American sex tourist knock up your sister?

america doesn't produce shit either, everything is made by chinese

are you retarded?, it seems the argentinian was right, and everyone here is retarded

>The archetypal alfajor entered Iberia during the period of al-Andalus.
Whats your point?

Weren't you leaving?

As a newfag, it's fascinating to see all the bitter /int/posting by Euros and others on this board.

No one is calling chicken beef, you fucking mong. A steak is a God damn steak. Shit, you can pork steak! Did you know that?

I can pork your mom too! Did you know that?

lmao @ ur salt, guys.

but, still, how would you translate the word "alfajor"? i wont leave until you guys give me a valid answer.

>yfw op is american
>mfw errybody's trolled

i'd translate it as 'beaner food' you spic

Why are you responding to it?

It's just confectionary.

You can't translate it as it's the name of a product unless you are trying to be clever and referring to the Arabic origin of the word associated with it?

Only Spanish Alfajor are good, that's some South American bastard child of an alfajor's retarded cousin and a little debbie cake

Pic related, an actual alfajor

Your mom's an Alpha Whore.

che boludito se te nota lo nuevo
tenes autismo clinico no?

I would describe it as having the texture of smooth creamy beans

AGUANTE LOS PIBES

Parece salchichón de chocolate.
Aguanten los de maicena

Says the faty uruguayo in France eating up french snacks and playing the culture games.

>Se trata de una golosina originaria de la gastronomía del Al-Ándalus.
EL MORO AJAKAKASKASKKSAKSA

they're filled with dulce de leche, not caramel. But yeah, that's a pretty apt description, far as I can tell.

Must admit the mexi's have superior snackcake technology, that shit you can get at walmart with the spanish on the packaging is goat

Calm down, beaner.

Looks like a ding dong with caramel in the middle.

It's caramelized milk you pretentious spic.

ITT: Why we shouldn't let ESLs post outside of /int/

agreeded

Not that guy but caramel as most people think of it and Dulce de leche taste very different although they are similar.

Yeah. Veeky Forums is basically /int/ with more tendies. It seems to fluctuate. For a few months this board will be calm and contain threads about recipes and actual cooking (and alcoholism). Then for another few months it's nothing but shitposting about Americans. Do they not have their football during late fall and winter, maybe?

ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE.

This has been a PSA

che choris

>alf things

Reported for shitposting.

Saged.

Same as you have cops gunning people down my gringo friend.

>cops shooting criminals
I don't see the problem.