That guy who always asks for a to-go box since he never finishes his food

>that guy who always asks for a to-go box since he never finishes his food

>that guy who shitposts on a low traffic board because he dropped out of college and has done nothing with his life in five years

There's literally nothing wrong with taking home leftovers. I do that probably 9/10 times I eat out, and most places make it almost a necessity if you order a full meal unless your fucking obese.

You're right, OP. Shame on someone for not being able to finish portions big enough for 2-3+ people.

I am that guy. I'm an alcoholic so my stomach starts to hurt after a short time, if I can even eat at all.

Fucking savage.

Why cant you just be nice? :(

>that restaurant that serves obnoxiously large portions

yeah better dump it all into the garbage.

not OP but that hit a little close to home

>Guy that only eats until he is full instead of stuff his face some more.

Not me. Ive been white trash this whole time.

I work in hospo, i prefer people say this than throw the food out.

Fuck off

I usually ask for my entree in a to go box and eat the portion I want out of the box in the restaurant.

Is this autistic? It just makes sense to me since I know I'll only eat half anyway and I don't want the rest to go to waste.

I may be obese, but at least I know the difference between your and you're.

IM SORRY user BUT THAT IS INDEED AUTISTIC. A NORMAL PERSON WOULD SIMPLY INGEST WHAT THEY COULD AND ASK FOR A TO-GO BOX/BAG AT THE END. THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DOING IT AT THE OUTSET IS STRANGE TO SAY THE LEAST.

i am a borderline alcoholic but the reason i dont eat much is because im frequently hung over in the mornings which makes me nauseous

it sounds like you might have an ulcer tho, go to the doctor user

There's nothing wrong with taking home leftovers, but if you take home leftovers 9/10 times it is a disgrace to call you a man.

holy shit

I like taking home half my meal and eating it later since I drink a lot while I'm out.

You guys are amateurs. Take it from a pro-alcoholic, always eat a bit before you start drinking. Drinking on an empty stomach amplifies all its bad effects on your body.

Also the best cure for a hangover is jerking off, eating something greasy, and smoking a bowl.

rude

I don't eat at restaurants, I call them from my home and place an order to go, then I go pick it up and bring it home to eat

I like how the reactions to this post range the entire gamut of human emotion.

Joy, sorrow, anger.

>That guy who knows he's such a bitch that he orders half of his burger takeaway in advance.

>Also the best cure for a hangover is jerking off, eating something greasy, and smoking a bowl.

Correct, though you've got the order wrong; smoke a bowl > jerk off > eat something greasy.

DELET THIS

what.

After all these year, I thought I've become numb. It hurts just the same

>get bullied on high traffic boards like /pol/ and /a/
>"Okay, I'll just go lurk some of my guilty pleasure boards like Veeky Forums, that's always comfy"
>"oh.."