AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU SAID IT WOULD NEVER GO BELOW 10K AGAIN I BOUGHT BACK IN AT 12K AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: meme.png (1440x1046, 1.96M)

I lied

Attached: Im+a+master+ruseman+_32a246d4c746259b75fec24f5a0fdc34.png (485x397, 15K)

a bit too soon?

This probably was the real reason, I remember seeing anons in December saying they came here from /r9k/. Probably lost all their tendies money.
Nope

Stop posting this. I don't know this user, but have a little respect, real suicide is not funny.

>have some respect
why would he livestream if he didnt want to be immortalized

eh, your call, just thinking his body hasn't even hit rigor mortis and anons are already pasting pink wojacks on his face.

exactly, plus he became a literal wojack brainlet

Attached: 1521086792848.jpg (792x386, 38K)

meant to respond to this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6k end of week

amature

Attached: uZ6xa2v.png (736x649, 673K)

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE I LOST EVERYTHING TO THIS MARKET YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE LAMBOS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: also meme.png (1740x1047, 2.15M)

requesting headless pepe with tongue

not even gonna lie, im memeing this as a coping method, that shit fucked me up when i first saw it especially hearing his mom breakdown and his friends in the livestream, stomach actually sank and everything

Suicide is sad, and if you're going to kill yourself, you shouldn't do it before your parents are gone.

Yeah that reminds me of this one time I margin longed bitcoin at 100x leverage on bitmex with my 2nd mortgage. You see since bitcoin can actually only increase in value there is 0 risk.

exactly, it's just a cowardly thing to do in most situations, especially like that. A fucking shotgun blast to the head, his mom had to walk in to splattered brain matter and her unrecognizable son

wait, did someone on this board kill themselves?

You got a link?

a stinky linky

Look at all the human faggots feeling
Fucking kek

Attached: 1518456784722.jpg (249x211, 11K)

Nah it was an user over in /r9k/

no, on r9k, he YT livestreamed it with his friends in like a skype call