What is your favorite frozen pizza?

What is your favorite frozen pizza?

What is your preferred pizza delivery joint out of Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Papa Johns?

And finally what toppings do you like?

>Pizza general

Home Run Inn. Gets old after one night of eating the whole pie, but that goes for any frozen pizza really.

Lou Malnattis in Chicago, or this great NYC pizza place also in the city called Luigi's

Sausage (bits), mushrooms, garlic, or onion, with a little bit of parmesan

Jack's pizza base.

Leftover Jack's with a mug vodka.

Black olives, anchovies, fresh tomato slices.

Tombstone

Papa John's

pepperoni, black olives, jalapeƱos

>the idea of evil.jpg

Tombstone or Red Baron, but probably Tombstone. I like the sauce on it a lot.

Papa Johns definitely, all the toppings taste very fresh and high quality. Also god tier crust. Not slathered in all sorts of shit like Domino's or Pizza Hut. If I want garlic on my crust I'll dip it in the fucking garlic sauce.

Mushrooms, Spicy Italian Sausage, Pepperoni or alternatively Pepperoni and Pineapple

gonna have to go with Jack's

>frozen
Red Baron

>delivery
Dominoes

>best toppings
Sausage and onion

>Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Papa Johns?
All garbage, you poor fucks.

it's so much pizza

I really like the pizza from comet ping pong and besta pizza.

I like cheese pizza, walnut sauce pizza, and hot dog pizza

I like to eat it when i play dominoes on a map.

I eat Totinos for dinner every week.

Whose the dude to the left? What actor played him?

Frozen, I like Freschetta

Delivery, Pizza Hut all the way. I order a pizza with stuffed crust, extra cheese, extra pepperoni, and italian sausage meatballs, and mushrooms, and extra sauce.

McCains

Dominos

Mushrooms, Olives and Anchovies

Home run inn

Anyone here like gatti's pizza?

Wait John McCains family not only sells beer but also pizza!?!? Why the fuck didn't I vote for him?

Freschetta/ culinary circle

dominos

Garlic sauce, sausage, mushroom, olive

I never order Papa Johns, tha's the worst of the three, honestly the pizza is not better even though the cost is higher, and John Schattner is a dick.

This right here plus quality sausage, red pepper and a pinch of sugar

Haven't really loved any delivery pizza since Papa John's stopped using real Canadian bacon - I think their crust was better back then too. Plus onions.

Also enjoy a nice frozen bread dough pizza rolled out onto salted olive oil with a sweet sauce and dized onions peppers and some salt with extra cheese on top of them.

Little Caesar's is literally better than all three of those fast food pits combined.
How is Little Caesar's Deep dish?

How can you not include GOAT Cici's and Sbarro pizza?

Freshettas or whatever.

Dominos out of those three, but Mazzios is objectively better than any of them.

I like pepperoni most of all, sometimes I'll go for sausage or just whatever meat special is available. Onions and peppers and shit make me physically ill, mushrooms are alien bullshit, and black olives can fuck off.

Buddy once talked me into getting a pizza from either pizza hut or mazzios with chicken, and like half the sauce replaced/mixed with buffalo chicken sauce. It was fucking good, but very messy and hard to eat.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone else mentioned Cici's? They are fucking great!

I eat frozen pizza for nostalgia and convenience, not taste. for that reason I love

>Tostino's party pizza

>Pizza Hut is best

>Anchovy, tomato, onion

Sbarro is good, but I'd rather get a stromboli or calzone from them. Cici's is absolute pleb tier. I remember going when I was 12 and being able to tell the food was poo.

> Cici's is absolute pleb tier. I remember going when I was 12 and being able to tell the food was poo.

But there's plenty of it! It's all you can eat!

Pizza hut, since I can get a large for about 3.5 dollars where I'm at atm.

i make my own pizza. flour,water, yeast, salt.. cheese, tomatosauce and toppings of the week.
half the prize. no ratsy meat.