Need help trying to increase my sales

So basically I sell mmorpg gold for a niche game, basically if I try setting up a bot to spam in game it'll get banned fast so in-game is off limits, how else can I shill my gold selling services? I don't think advertising on regular websites will work cause its pretty niche....need ideas

Attached: akarin internal pain.png (302x257, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adwords.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop watching anime

Dafuq is with all these non crypto threads popping up. Gtfo

you have to sell it on the black market

I hardly watch anymore

M8 do you know what board you're on, crypto isn't even supposed to be here, its a cancer that started that should have been put down

this board was literally created to absorb crypto discussions
and to answer your op, you're fucked if you can't advertise ingame because people who play niche games can not all be found in any other place than the game itself and it's official forum if there is one
also to save this thread from oblivion due to lack of merit I will proceed to guess what game you're playing
>wurm online

Fuck off to your containment threads.

>Wurm Online
No, but its a private server of a game, which is why I mentioned all those restrictions.

Yes, this is the crypto board. Sage.

No one even told OP how to sell his fictional items and instead the thread devolved into which fictional items are pertinent to discussion.

Attached: 1509066222334.jpg (200x228, 27K)

kys newfag. business and finance

Are you the only one who does it, or is there lots of competition?
Does the game get google searched often?
Maybe dedicate a simple site for it so it pops up in the specific searches.
Like if there is a niche obscure forum, create a site with a similar name that advertise the gold.

You can check the frequency of keywords using
adwords.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner
You don't necessary need to buy advertisements, but you can deduce what type of SEO you need to hit the rankings for related niche terms

I think theres very few people who do it, I'm not a lone but theres not many

I dont think the game gets searched much, even if it does people won't really bother to look at a dodgy website I think, nor is it really worth the time to have it all set up in my opinion

I do have some threads up on some really niche obscure forum that actually have proper sections for the game but apart from that I was just wondering if there was a way to increase sales without spamming in game.

I mean it might be diminishing returns if I keep making accounts and getting them banned after I spam for a while, but I dont think its worth it

Was in a similar situation to you before. Except I didnt farm gold I abused a once per day/acc/ip free points system with unique ip's/mac Id's. They banned most people trying to do this cuz they logged mac's and people would only use vpn's to try and get around their shit. IDK if anyone ever realized but me ( they prob did) but I just told people I was a merching god kek.

Eventually i got bored of the game but kept abusing long after I quit. Result is similar to you tho I ended up with a bunch of gold I wanted to sell.

What I found was easiest was spending a lot of gold on a high valued pieces of gear. If there are generic items that work on a variety of classes that kind of stuff is normally good. Have relationships with people in the community and sell the gear to them for IRL. Make deals outside of game. Dont have the trades centralized to 1 account. Make it hard for them to say definitely that its you if they try to rat you out. As long as your shit is spread across multiple accounts with unique Ip's(mac adresses's too depending on the server/game) you will be okay even if some get banned though.

make your own private server

The only thing is though is that I don't play the game anymore and am sick of it, knowing I can get the best gear and/or anything in the game is kinda boring so I just do other stuff while waiting on a messaging platform for people to add me to buy stuff.

The GM's in this game monitor all the chat logs and stuff so if you attempt to solicit (discuss selling for IRL moneys) they will ban you regardless if you have the goods or not.

In a real tough situation cause I feel like I really cant do anything in game but have no way to contact the people in game from the outside

Not interested in the upkeep waste of time

If the GM's are volunteers trying finding one to pay off. It can be even more profitable than what you are doing now if they can gen items for you.

In my experience you'll want to get friendly with a factor clan member or two and when they buy from you they will talk to the others they play with about it on voip. Chances are high they will also use your services if you're good.

Dont think its possible, the people it attracts in the game seem to sort have some kind of mental illness in a semi serious way, they're pretty autistic about the game especially the GM's, theres not a doubt in my mind it wouldn't work, they keep a close eye on GM's anyway (since its a private server its pretty easy to keep track of your staff)

I don't really have time to invest in the game, when I played I shoulda done this but I guess its a little to late to bother to form fake relationships/alliances, pretty out of the loop at this point

When you spam do you suspect you are being banned manually or by some anti-spam code?

Manual, GM's play the game on their legit accounts too, people on the server are also very passionate about the game which means they report me and get me banned almost instantly by talking to the GM's in the discord or official forums.

I know for a fact that these guys would buy into me if I could tempt them but it's very hard to since I cant ever establish any communicate between them and me.

Getting to a high level again and being "in on the loop" with all the top raiders and stuff takes too much time so I can't be bothered, and if I got banned from them i'd have to make another high level account -- not worth it in the end

Uh well I don't know then user. Only other thing I can think is maybe open a thread or even request a sub to be created if it doesn't exist on maxcheaters and just wait it out. If the anti-spam is as hot as you say there's really not much you can do.. Just don't use your main account for trades obviously..

The anti-spam is mainly legits reporting me, but yeah I guess theres not much that can be done, was just wondering if there was a clever work-around. Thanks anyway

If the server has its own forum, literally mass pm.
If other sites have forums for the game. Mass pm.

You prob get banned quick there two.

IDK how tech savy you are but a lot of forums will use the same prepackaged code to run the board. A lot of them will just never update it and there will be exploits which you can find on sites like exploitDB. You might be able to get an email list. People do shit like this to get the emails of ICO' parcticipants to send phsing emails.

After all that has failed.

What I would do personally. Write a python script to pull every public username off the forum. Ideally discord has some sort of api you can make calls to (idk if it does). Feed every name into the api. At least a good portion of them will have discord names similar to their username on the forum. return out a list of discord Id's. Start contacting em via discord.

Interesting but unfortunately even if it would work would yield minimal results, partly because of the nature of private servers people usually just create mumbo jumbo emails to sign up that don't require verification e.g [email protected], I would be confident this is what most of the results would yield, even of those which are legit emails I doubt they'd click an email or would be suspicious in some way (general phishing awareness).

Sucks I guess but thanks for the suggestion