This is either gonna be huge or totally worthless. I can't tell

this is either gonna be huge or totally worthless. I can't tell.

Attached: 0xproject.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/binance-unveils-new-blockchain-support-decentralized-crypto-exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pro tip: it's in its name

worthless

>decentralized exchange protocol
>works on top of ethereum blockchain capable of processing only 10 transactions per second
you got memed boy

i havent bought any

i just find it very interesting

the protocol evolves with development

price prediction?

is this a hidden moon?

I only hold 1k
Too many dex competitors. Needs to get rid of that eth wrappping and be the first protocol to do atomic swaps to moon hard. Or that persistent rumor about a Coinbase dex.

There are some big names involved with the project. The idea is that some day everything you do will be done on blockchain. 0x will seamlessly exchange ERC tokens, eventually without you even knowing it's going on in the background. Businesses use ETH, 0x can become a key part of the ETH ecosystem if you will.

Attached: 1506159081955.webm (520x338, 451K)

It needs to evolve past just erc20 tokens.

There will be support for ERC721

>hidden
>0x

Are you new or something.

Attached: 1518679905386.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Nice

ETH has Kyber.network, Vitalik advises them already and they will be integral to eth

somewhy I associate this logo with streched anus

It's dead. It's fucking dead. Binance pulled the fucking trigger on ZRX while it was playing with the rabbits and rolled it into the river. I'm so fucking pissed about this ZRX had so much potential and it got iced like a rat.

Attached: boopoo.png (337x515, 100K)

Is that Kimi Raikkonen?

>Binance pulled the fucking trigger on ZRX while it was playing with the rabbits
What do you mean by this

coindesk.com/binance-unveils-new-blockchain-support-decentralized-crypto-exchange/

interesting.
Well I guess binance won't be using it? Maybe they'll adopt it and use it for their dex? Fuck.
There's still plenty of room for future dex to use zrx.

I have 600.. am i going to make it?