GET IN HERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

if you arent currently buying bnb why do you like to not make money?

most obvious rise and soon to pump coin of 2018.

get in or stay poor.

ITS CLIMBING AGAINST BITCOIN

Attached: bnb.jpg (879x877, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001668872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thought bnb was binances coin for trading fees?

They’re creating their own decentralized exchange with bnb as the trading pair, it’s been trading sideways for a day now since it pumped so I’m not sure about buying just yet

let me just keep it as simple as possible

its going to replace bitcoin as the number one centralized exchange creates the biggest DEX while using their coin as the main trading pair.

>coin backed by the monopoly of crypto exchanges.

what the fuck do you think is going to happen when crypto really blows and this both exchanges with 80b volume going through BNB. 1k EOY

ITS FUCKING PUMPING AGAINST BITCOIN FOR GODS SAKE GET IN HERE!

I agree but it's still going to go down with BTC for now.

What's your outlook for BTCP omega

sold prefork when the risk outweighed the reward. And i refuse to get in it at all after the disgust ive seen recently. might get in sub 10 dollars tho. otherwise no thanks its a shitcoin

The real pump will start before April 1. because of the quarterly coin burn.
Usually BNB would drop afterwards but not so sure this time because of Binance Blockchain and BNB beeing the native Token.

>gives the buy signal

it will react similar to zcl because of the state of the market. it will pump 3 weeks out of april 16th be ready for it

I'm pretty sure they will airdrop Binance Chain coins to BNB token holders. It eill be a fork in this sense. Both will continue to exist. It will be interesting to see which one has a higher mcap in a few years..

Attached: DQmUCoHt56bwMZJXd8yAwnJhuSf59iQd9tTmFZHa8PV9YH4.png (1200x675, 141K)

Attached: THIS_LOSER.jpg (1140x460, 599K)

>listening to omegamaker

Attached: smugnig.png (477x340, 364K)

THAT GREEN CANDLE HAHAHHAHAH NOMAKERS BTFO

>Listening to a known scam artist Omegamaker

He just has critically heavy bags from the last boom and wants idiots to buy them.

THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME GUYS.

Attached: 1520572202626.jpg (268x284, 10K)

this
if you're buying anything now you're basically throwing money out of the window

WRONG LOOKS LIKE BNB IS CLIMBING IDIOT

Not unless Binance can start taking fiat for bnb.

No, BNB will be the native token for the binance chain blockchain once mainnet is released.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001668872

No. BNB is ERC20 token and will continue to exist as it is now for the centralized Binance. Binance Chain will be the native token of the decentralized Binance.

That means Bed 'n Breakfast. Why are shitcoin acronyms always reused from something else?

>Binance Coin (BNB) will be upgraded to exist on its own blockchain mainnet, becoming a native coin. At the same time, Binance will transition from being a company to a community.

Christ you’re fucking dumb dude. Reading this chain of people trying to explain shit to you is sufferable

you motherfucking piece of shit.
got some heavy btcp bags cause of ur damn shilling, one more word and I will cut ur tongue.