Lost 5 btc on bitmex with 10 x leverage wrong liquidity point pure scam

it hit my liquidity point 7634.5 no other exchange showing this price at bitcoin drop pure scam hey hey hey

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2330x452, 324K)

ouch

This makes me feel good serves you right for betraying crypto.

Good, faggots like you autistically shorting BTC is killing Crypto. Fuck off

you're fucking retarded btw

He was long you dumbfucks.
To close a long, you must short...
This is why retards should stay away from margin trading

Attached: 1518790932846.png (734x414, 113K)

i opened long and liquidity price is showing wrong and hit me with hammer in heart i am homeless now

Btfo hope this happens to every bitmex leverage kike

Attached: 1521043715819.png (500x334, 96K)

LITERAL brainlets.

See:

INITIATE ANGER PHASE

Also, regarding your question, OP. I have an open chart of Bitfinex. 7665 is their today's low. I also checked Kraken, their low is 7621. Bitmex uses a composite index, so do your math.

donot signup at bitmex they will take all your money

You thought today was a good time to go long...WITH LEVERAGE!? Damn bro you're fucking dumb.

You will eventually lose everything trading like this. If you have anything left, take it out now knowing that it's more than your dumb ass deserves.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHA BTFO SHORT FAGGOT YOU THINK YOUR WALL ST?

>i am homeless now
I doubt you were dumb enough to gamble more than you could afford to lose.

>it hit my liquidity point 7634.5
>liquidity
brainlet that has no business touching leverage got what's coming for him and blames the exchange...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD AQLL OF YOU BITMEX FAGGOTS BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

>BASED ON AN INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND CHAIN
>SPREAD IS BASICALLY RANDOM
>SELL YOUR LIQ PRICE TO WHALES AND BOTS AND DO SO LEGALLY BECAUSE UNREGULATED
>GOES DOWN ALL THE TIME
>ENDLESS COMPLAINTS OF STOP LOSS ISSUES, ETC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

I HOPE YOU GO FUCKING BANKRUPT FAGGOT

>>SELL YOUR LIQ PRICE TO WHALES AND BOTS AND DO SO LEGALLY BECAUSE UNREGULATED
>>GOES DOWN ALL THE TIME
>>ENDLESS COMPLAINTS OF STOP LOSS ISSUES, ETC
At least bitfinexed used to provide some low end proofs

MATE, I USED TO USE BITMEX YEARS AGO BUT OVER TIME STARTED NOTICING SMALL THINGS AND EVENTUALLY PULLED EVERYTHING THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.

SO MANY REDFLAGS, IT WASN'T UNTIL MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN TRADING FOR 30 YEARS MENTIONED IT TO ME AND REALLY MADE ME SEE SENSE

I'VE BEEN WARNING FAGGOTS ON HERE EVERYTIME I SEE A SHILL THREAD WHEN SOMEONE MAKES ONE, LITERALLY CHECK THE ARCHIVE FOR MY POSTS. ALWAYS MET WITH THE SAME "HA YOU MUST SUCK AT TRADING, BRO" AND THIS IS USUALLY SAID BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR A MONTH AND THINK THEY'RE PRO BECAUSE THEY WATCHED SOME FAGGOT YOUTUBER TA GUIDE

I TRIED TO WARN YOU, YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

what do you use now for leveraged trading?

Question - how can my position stay open on Bitmex? If theoretically I had opened a long with 100x leverage in 2016, would I be the richest person in crypto now?

Attached: 1520446018992.png (635x661, 227K)

*how long

There's a one week limit if I'm not mistaken. After that you have to open a new position. Not sure tho.

it says its perpetual now. the other coins all have 18 day limits on bitmex except etc which is 7 days

>WHO SHORTED THE MARKET?!

i got liqudated aswell.. was even up 80% at one point

Dont worry OP. A degenerate gambling retard like you would have lost the money on something else. At least it was on something trendy like crypto.

>Bitmex
>Leverage
Why do you retards keep doing it? Week after week there are dozens of these fucking threads where people cry over getting liquidated and you retards still do it.

Attached: thumb_Photo_Arthur_Hayes2.jpg (686x1029, 199K)

fuck nigga