Eating healthy for NEETS

Most of us are aware that this whole idea that poor people are forced to eat unhealthy processed food is pure horse shit, but it's only natural that our NEET friends are not all that bright so let's help them by sharing tasty recipes that can easily be bought on neetbux and will keep them full without becoming morbidly obese. Maybe this will even help them get jobs, because lets face it no one wants to hire a fatty.

Here's a nice rice and bean recipe I like to make:

>1 can(19 fl oz) Black Beans
>1/2 can (27 fl oz) diced tomatoes
>A few handfuls of frozen mixed vegetables
>5 cloves Garlic, minced
>2 Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
>1 tbsp Chili Powder
>1 tbsp Cumin
>Crushed chili flakes to taste
>Salt and pepper to taste

Saute the garlic and jalapenos in oil in a medium stewpot. Throw in the beans, tomatoes, and vegetables. Use the bean and tomato juice for broth. Add salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, chili flakes. Mix it together well. Cook over medium heat for half an hour, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.

This costs less than $5 to make and is enough for 3 or 4 meals depending on how much you like to eat in one sitting.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-bread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beans and bread > beans and rice

I doubt a NEET has the ability to remain standing in front of the stove for more than 1 minute

>throwing things into a pot of hot oil

No one should be eating bread

literally thousands of ways to make rice and beans with some veggies and spices

im a poorfag. i eat a ricemeal and a potatomeal every day. that saves me money to eat fruit and veggies the rest of the day. also buy wraps for veggie hummus wraps on occassion. pasta on occassion.

hot sauce is your friend. i can literally eat 1000 cal of just potatoes and hot sauce

go to restaurant supply stores if you can. bulk rice pasta potatoes beans cereal all cheap. get the sale veggies and fruits.

wheat is far superior to rice in every respect.

Yeah, why eat the food that was the indisputable foundation of western civilisation?

That doesn't mean it's not poison.

You know what? You convinced me. I am 100% behind the idea of you not eating bread. While we're at it, why not try cutting other things from your diet, such as oxygen? It's toxic, and responsible for 100% of house fires!

Bread can be healthy if you grind the grains and bake it yourself. Almost everything sold commercially has additives and uses bleached flour

Bread, a source of sustinence keeping generations of human beings alive in trying times of famine, a "poison" because some people overeat it, like people can eat every other thing.

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-bread/

It literally takes one glance at the available nutrition label to see unnecessary additives. It isn't that hard to find decent ones sold commercially. Nearly all breads that are refrigerated have "clean" labels.

NEET here. Cooking is one of the only things I'm good at.

>unbelievably, in 2016, not baking their own bread

Sorry, user. You simply never got it.

>No one wants to hire fatty
Oh boi are you wrong

>fatty gets hired
>lives unhealthy/sedentary life
>dies early
>less money company pays for healthcare

>healthy bro lives long
>Too much healthcare to pay for healthy bro
>health bro doesn't get hired

The fuck is a NEET?

Not in Employment, Education, or Training.

So someone that's just loafing around?

Good link. All of that applies doubly to American bread, which has fucking SUGAR in it. I've never been to America myself (Eurofag) but from people who went there I've heard that their bread is like cake. Imagine having a slice of cake every day for breakfast, that's pretty much what American bread is like.

Some are involuntary NEETs due to their inability to find a job, for example.

NEET here.

I mostly order takeout with NEETbux, is that considered healthy? I try to favour the healthy dishes, like peking duck from chinese takeout etc.

celery
carrots
apples

get the fuck up and walk for an hour

Some options are better than others, but generally speaking fast food/takeout isn't a good option. You're 9/10 times better off making your own meals. And it's cheaper too. Just a bit more effort (personally I don't dislike the cooking itself, I just hate doing the dishes).