No JNT thread? JNT thread

No JNT thread? JNT thread.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76
arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saad-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency
blockchainnews.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=724&mcode=m85mx8f
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083
zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at value vs ETH & BTC. MF WE WINNING!!!

Right? Lol, I've been slowly putting money in and it's holding it's value better than the big boys.

It's holding its value because no one wants to sell

I WILL NOT DIE
I'LL WAIT HERE FOR YOU
I FEEL ALIVE
WHEN YOU'RE BESIDE ME
I WILL NOT DIE
I'LL WAIT HERE FOR YOU

Attached: 756653548.png (433x539, 148K)

I am in this boat, my jnt bag is still growing.

>sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76
"The SEED Group will provide liquidity during the pilot period, but it is expected that the central bank will provide liquidity directly after six months. "

>arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saad-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency

"The new partnership will utilise a network of licensed financial institutions to bring institutional-grade liquidity to the blockchain. If successful, it is hoped that jCash will provide smart contract technology to facilitate everyday transactions such as mortgage payments and property ownership transfers."

>blockchainnews.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=724&mcode=m85mx8f

"We'll be announcing our listed exchanges very soon but we're also gonna do it in a regulated, compliant manner just like we do with the rest of our business." @ 6:00 in the video

Ooo, I didn't see the blockchain news article, thank you jibroni

24h kucoin volume was $42k

please sir I can only get so erect

Attached: 1520762160944.jpg (898x1024, 89K)

that last video is really old, they were talking about announcing the exchanges that are out currently. they cant announce other exchanges due to ndas

It's from last tuesday. Unless they have announced any new exchanges since then that I have not yet heard about?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Putting money on Binance after CZ flew out to speak at Jibrel conference. He said he doesn't like to travel nor endorse tokens, and that he can't be bribed into listing new coins. He is interested in game changing coins, such as Jibrel, thus him speaking at their conference.

HOLY FUCK SELL YOUR BAGS

UNIT 01 = GABRIEL
TALAL IS THE FUCKING PILOT

THIS IS AN ARAB PLOT TO INITIATE THIRD IMPACT

Attached: Evangelion_Unit_01_(Rebuild)_Halo[1].png (720x405, 174K)

the article was posted last tuesday the video is from a while ago - you can tell because he said market cap is like 500-600 billion and that even was a while back

they confirmed 2 of the 3 big b's tho, i think we can expect binance at the least for obvious reasons

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Source plz, I want to believe

TALAL IS GOING TO CRASH THE NEW WTC WITH UNIT 01

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: tyn.jpg (550x400, 61K)

>weeb shit

>tokenize $10 million worth of assets
>the price of JNT falls 50% the next day
>now you have to purchase additional $5 million worth of JNT tokens to prove solvency
>you just lost $5 million dollars

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 30K)

That makes sense but yeah, I expect a bigger exchange coming soon. The current exchanges don't provide nearly enough liquidity for Jibrel to even do their pilots.

Stealing attached

it was said in the telegram in like january when it was only ico people really in the group

Gotta be binance and bittrex. Bitfenix aren't go to list because of tether.

and im not going to go searching for it lol, you can find it though ive been in the project since ico
i mean jnt is bound for larger exchanges, there is no reason it wouldn't get listed on binance. in terms of the quality of project alone it should get listed, nevertheless the fact cz spoke at their conference and they have don tapscott and others to make it happen. icon got listed day one on binance so its just a matter of time before jnt gets listed imho.

perhaps they are holding out a listing for some sort of implementation - i personally doubt that though. id just be happy to see jnt on some exchanges with more liquidity

Attached: images (2).jpg (253x199, 7K)

binance and bithumb because korea connections and jkrw is my guess

bithumb is better than bittrex imho - given jibrel korean connections i prefer a korean exchange listing easy

Agreed, the liquity thing is annoying, can't buy up more than 2k tokens without going up 5-10% from starting price...CZ likes to list tokens that are robust and mostly devved, not that JNT isn't, but it still has quite a road to walk.

third time asking in a jnt thread since no1 seems bothered to answer me.

when someone tokenises 10million lets say. who buys 10million worth of jnt. is it the jnt team? are they buying it with ico funds? what if someone tokenises 100mil? how do they pay for that? or 1 bil etc??

>robust and mostly devved
Like TRX, XVG and IOST, right?

I don't know the process but I doubt they go on Bibox and buy manually JNT there.

So this is the way I understand it, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

When the SEED group tokenizes 250 million dollars worth of cash, they first need to "lock up" 250 million dollars worth of cash off-chain as collateral. Furthermore, they need to transfer 250 million dollars + a pledge to combat any market volatility (let's say 30%) to the Jibrel DAO. The Jibrel DAO will then use this money to purchase enough JNT to cover the on-chain liabilites of the contract, effectively taking 325 million (250 x 1.3) dollars worth of JNT out of the circulating supply until the contract expires. Once the contract expires, the money paid to the Jibrel DAO will then be sold and transfered back to SEED group.

The DAO isn't operational yet but its' function is currently carried out by the Jibrel team manually. Anyway, that's how I understood it, please correct me if I said anything wrong.

bought in at .5 and now its .3
thanks alot faggots, i lost like $20 or more

+10 in ranking

Hopefully top 100 soon

ok that makes sense thank you

Soon user, soon.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_cost_averaging

mind if i save this image?

who would bother doing that for investments under hundred bucks?

Can someone shill me on JNT?

This is a crazy good token, you basically have a % ownership on all assets tokenised on the platform. its not just like used for fees or some shit like that

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Agreed, but if he's going to complain about losing money, small or large scale, this is a good way to average into a market.

No problem, check this out if you want a closer look at the tokenomics of JNT

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083

DONT SHILL THIS FUCKING FAGGGGITS. The less people buy in early the more gains we can have in the near future.

Gotta help the bizbros out every now and again.

30% seems like a lot of money, especially in a bear market.
Quite worried that it would push away any potential "investor" until the bulls are back

30% was just used as an example, we don't know what percentage the actual pledge will be. Anyway, they are not targeting retail investors but rather established financial institutions that seek to benefit from the on-chain/off-chain arbitrage. That's what makes this project so exciting IMO.

Sup Captainsavajo.

Attached: Captainsavajo.png (1036x234, 28K)

>Displaying empathy for horrible anonymous people
You will never gain from this, only lose

I am properly retarded and linked to myself.
Go back to blebbit faggot

I learned about JNT through Veeky Forums so it's only fair to give some back you selfish sack of shit

Thanks bro, just what I needed to see to buy even more.

To whom? You guys are dumb.

Yes

>browses a forum dedicated to the discussion of business in its various forms
>doesn't want to discuss it

Attached: 1519554603053.jpg (882x731, 113K)

One of the better performers this week, for sure. Holding sats value is a lot more than most coins can claim. Also BNB, ofc.

Give me a quick rundown on what this project is going to do.

Attached: 1505046380104.png (1000x1000, 66K)

fuck on ur baby mama research this shit urself there are threads on this coin every day with tons of replies u can dig up

I am ok with discussing stuff, but some things should be kept underground. Doesn’t matter, every pleb and normie here knows about JNT anyway.

Did you even read the thread?

>medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083

I got 1k fiat in my bank I want to invest in this. But I am afraid bitcoin will go to sub 5k and never recover...
Please anons give me some advice. Should I just jolo and buy now or wait to see what bitcoin is up to?

I would buy into JNT, I think bitcoin might hover around 8k, maybe dip to 7k, but then back up for a bullrun. I think JNT will outperform Bitcoins gains, imo.

I understand wanting to keep this underground in order to try and maximize your own gains but we're all here to "make it" and it will be easier for us all as a whole to do so if we share valuable information with each other instead of hoarding it for ourselves. Besides, most people are too dumb to understand this shit anyway so I think the impact on price is minimal.

I would buy now, it's only 35 cents on Bibox which isn't even 2x of the pre-sale price. It might go lower but something might also happen (exchange listing or any other news) to pump the price higher.

This. We should be working together to make it, and I think JNT shows great potential and ROI.

Yolo now and go full frugal to have another grand in a week or two.
And remember we will see the biggest gains in Q3, so be patient.

how many jnt to make it

Attached: JNT 100 Talal.jpg (517x642, 61K)

Depends on what "making it" is to you, I would say between 10-20k jibblets.

Yeah, information is going to be shared regardless. No point in arguing though, you do you, I can’t stop you.

thoughts on whether i buy back my 85k amb or buy roughly the same amount of jnt (all in) instead

i'd hold off on buying the amb. They won't release anything huge until bitcoin goes on a run/is stable. Plenty of time to get gains elsewhere, jnt for example

this

Well we know that the SEED group is going to tokenize a total of 250 million dollars. This means that even if they bought all of the tokens (150 million circulating supply), we would end up with a minimum price of 1.6 dollars per token. In other words, this is a guaranteed 4x no matter how you cut it.

Now to be fair, we don't know how long this tokenization process will take but it's a pilot so it probably won't be too long.

>Well we know that the SEED group is going to tokenize a total of 250 million dollars
source?

jnt saving my portfolio

fucking love these arabs

>zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/

Now it says "aims to" in the article which is a bit confusing but Talal confirmed it in the telegram group.

"As part of its partnership with SEED Group, Jibrel Network aims to tokenize USD 250 million worth of financial assets in addition to the USD 30 million raised to act as liquidity for jCash."

whether you think they have a deal or its just a 'hope' is up to you.

zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/

Again, it's confirmed and not just speculation. Scroll up in the telegram group to the day the article was published and see for yourself.

>aims to

>b-b-b-but it's confirmed (NOT by SEED though)

L
O
L

oh cool wasn't aware

Lol people are still falling for this scam jihadi token.

stay poor nigger

Attached: Namnlös.png (419x184, 15K)

i have 30k JNT you giganigger, nothing is confirmed

>i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it's guaranteed
LOL

if it was guaranteed institutions would have bought in

>co-founder verifies that the information regarding the announcement is correct
>IT MEANS NOTHING

Fud to accumulate more, huh

>person who ISN'T putting the money in """confirms""" something
not how it works

Seriously, there is the reuters article. There is the plan with the central bank, coming from the seed ceo himself
What more are you waiting for ?

ATH

>sign contract to invest 250 million
>announce it
>half-way through go "actually fuck it lol"

is this how it works?

ALLUAH ACKBAR

inshallah JIBREL
GOD WILLING

no contract lad

just "aims" ;^)

just like you 'aim' to have millions

my paycheck so i can buy more before it pumps ffs

how long till they tokenize the 250m?

Lol, spoken like a true biztard

Hard to say, could be over the coming weeks, could be q3 or q4

I don't think it will happen until JNT gets listed on a bigger exchange, liquidity is a real issue on these more obscure exchanges. Don't expect it to be too long though, they will want to get these pilots going asap.

Agreed.