Whipped Cream vs Cool Whip

Why does this product still exist? Cool Whip is fucking disgusting. I just went to the grocery store for pancake ingredients and all they had was Cool Whip, I tried it and I feel sick.

its barely even different

It's the perfect mix between ice cream and whipped cream tho

Oil vs. Milk

Yep, totally the same. At least you can use it as lube.

Back in the day = pancakes with butter and maple syrup

Modern day = pancakes with whipped cream and fruit

So odd how times change

No, back in the day it was powdered sugar and fresh fruit. Butter and maple syrup is relatively new to pancakes comparatively speaking.

Wrong, I'm 28 years old

Powdered sugar was for the French toast

shut up, faggot

Nigga. Back in the day is not 20+ years.

How has this shit not been erased from existence, holy fuck.

>Contains milk
>0g protein

wut

How fucking retarded are you. 20+ can refer to 1,000 years ago, which is absolutely "back in the day". Stupid fuck.

>Why does this product still exist?
because tired/lazy moms use it in recipes and because some people are lactose intolerant and can't have whipped cream.

it can't have very much milk in it, my mom can eat it and she has lactose intolerance so bad she has to eat fucking almond cheese. so it probably has less than half a gram of protein and they just round it down to 0.

It feels dry, not good as lubricant

It tastes okay and the light one is under 200 calories per cup instead of over 700 for regular whipped cream.

you can eat a whole tub of it and feel guilt free about it

Just whip some fucking double cream you nonces

I can't huff a container of Cool Whip and get a buzz.

Light version is god tier for pumpkin pie. Cheaper and less calories overall. I only use real whipped cream on super fancy occasions.

Yeah. The larger tub only has like 400 calories in the whole thing.