it was only $2 for 1 portion ravioli and 1 portion sauce

Also bought a 2nd hand electric crockpot
>buy cheap discount meat that's almost past expiration
>buy baby carrots
>onions
>potatoes
>chicken broth
>celery
Gives me a whole lot of food that easily lasts 5 days. Keep it in a pan in the fridge, every day reheat a bit in a small pan, eat it with rice, made in my electric rice cooker.

>work in a restaurant
>literally everyday is an all you can eat buffet
>tfw my fridge been empty for 6 months now
>tfw i get paid to eat

In my darkest days I was making meals at around 70c Canadian per meal.

>Bulk rice
>bulk beans
>cases of noodles
>1-2 meals a day

For about 6 months.

OP here. I must say I'm not starving, but I have lost all the tiny bit of muscles I had. I have the wrists of a little girls now.

I was never a big guy at around 70kg. After poverty I was close to 50kg. Basically, a fucking skeleton.

lol just pirate it like everyone else newfag

you wouldn't download a 'za

question on dry beans:

I know kidney beans are poisonous or something, and you have to keep em in water for a while and then change the water.

How long do I have to keep them in water? how often change the water? and how long can I keep them after they've been hydrated?

but its only a copy of the 'za and not illegal

stop talking about download cheese pizza

how the fuck would you pirate cheese pizza

stop it before you get v&

How much do you weigh?

no its not Chris Hansen its music

>70kg
>big guy

Where the fuck are you from, Malaysia? I got news for you, you're a manlet in the states.

he's literally saying he is/was NOT a big guy

>manlet
>states
top kek, I always have to laugh when I see an american call someone else a manlet

$2 worth of dry pasta, tomato paste and spices a day is enough to get fat off of.

I'm not talking dry pasta. I'm talking fresh ravioli filled with stuff like cheese, spinach, and other stuff

dry pasta + sauce = unhealthy

>dutch
>zeiderzee

I'm a strapping 6'3, 210 lb, so most men are manlets compared to me. But your entire country will be subsumed in the next 20 years from the effects of global warming and you'll be a manlet refugee refused entry to my country.

It ain't your great-great-grandfather's Netherlands anymore, boi-yo.

we're masters over nature. which is why amertards pay us to keep them alive from floods. your flood prevention was 3rd world tier garbage before we intervened.

currently 80kg (176lbs) at 175cm (5'9) around 16-17 bf%

If you want cheap and healthy, you're going about it wrong. Ravioli is tasty, but usually neither very healthy nor very cheap.

>cook dry pasta
>fry up veggies in a lil oil
>add sauce
fresh or frozen veggies is where the healthy is at, and it's usually cheaper. Good cheap veggies include carrots and onions, and try to incorporate something green like broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts, whatever thing you're into that's cheap.

This is notably low in protein. You can add cheap chicken to the veggie step, or if you wanna go fusion mexican,black beans are cheap as fuck as taste pretty good in the mix.

I usually bulk canned tomatoes and pasta. I have tons of stockpiled canned tuna, olives and pesto as well. I only occasionally buy fresh meat and veggies. This shit is cheap, tasty and will keep you going for a couple of months

Followed these steps every time, never had a problem:

>Soak overnight
>Drain and fill back up with water
>Cook
>Drain water

>>Cook
>>Drain water
yeah but what if I want to throw them in a crockpot with everything else. do I still have to cook them beforehand and drain water?

If you are cooking in a crockpot, soak overnight and cook the soaked beans in the crockpot. The whole "kidney beans dangerous" thing is really if they're actually raw. Some would argue that beans leach unwanted compounds into the cooking liquid which is why I sometimes drain them if I'm not seasoning the liquid and reducing, but practically speaking it doesn't really matter.