Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4nXZZqjhBI&index=2&list=PL-UDHmgER2rTw-_5JLUrZZvE8cgp5A4jM
youtu.be/vrBL8M3s2Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE REVIEWBRAH

Yes.

Does he have some sort of disorder or something? Why does he act like that

autism stupid

oh shut the fuck up you faggot I'll slit your throatneck.

yeah m8

Ugh. I'm disappointed in him.

you can tell he buys his clothes from a thrift store.

>no belt or suspenders
>tie tucked into pants
>no tie tack
>single windsor knot in tie
Veeky Forums would crucify him

nobody has ever cared what Veeky Forums thinks

Veeky Forums would have him wear skinny jeans with a torn shirt and boots or some shit

Are you literally shaking?

Seriously I've never understood why Veeky Forums has a stick up its own ass over reviewbrah. Did he shit in your cereal?

>Veeky Forums would crucify him

Veeky Forums doesn't know the first thing about fashion

>Seriously I've never understood why Veeky Forums has a stick up its own ass over reviewbrah.
>Veeky Forums is one person

Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about fashion
Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about cooking
/v/ doesn't know anything about video games
/a/ doesn't know anything about anime
/pol/ doesn't know anything about politics
/k/ are all noguns pretending to have guns

Given my experience between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, you're logic is pretty solid.

this dude is a mentally deficient racist pyschopath

...so yeah hes our guy.

this faggot lives in ny doesnt he?

FUCK OFF REVIEWBRAH

GOOFY ASS MIDGET RACIST NIGGA

I KNOW YOU SHITPOST YOURSELF ON REDDIT AND Veeky Forums FOR EXPOSURE

>racist

whut?

THIS RACIST NIGGA SCARED TO GO TO SHOPPING MALLS CUZ US REAL NIGGAS THERE

THIS FRUITCAKE MADE UP STORIES SAYIN HOW HE WAS GETTING STALKED FOR ATTENTION

>all caps user enters another thread

Slow day huh?

he really is freak. you can tell hes actually like that but he puts on his own little act of what he considers humor.

like he really does dress and live like that but he makes little sarcastic quips he thinks are funny. you can tell his parents are grandparent age. you know those weirdos in high school whos parents are like 60?

you see his educational vids? hes not very bright or thoughtful. seems like he more talks to convince himself of bullshit than anything else. you know how people talk to themselves to try to reinforce shit thats obviously stupid? he seems like hes doing that all the time

and yea this dude screams racism like the others said. beady little white supremacist eyes

I bet you voted for BERNIE

>hes not very bright or thoughtful.

I'm not agreeing with everything in your comment, but I have to agree with this. he is constantly misusing words. for example in a review he posted a day or two ago he said, "before I divulge into this food..."

also one time he said "coniferous" instead of "conical"

I cringe pretty much every time he attempts to use a "big" word.

No he is

youtube.com/watch?v=I4nXZZqjhBI&index=2&list=PL-UDHmgER2rTw-_5JLUrZZvE8cgp5A4jM

How can one man be so based holy shit

And I bet you voted for the first one-term President in a generation.

The Dems have lost control of their own party. They don't know what to do with themselves. Another token mascot with shills running the show behind the scenes, or an open shill like Hill?

They have no interest in changing their party. Neither did the Reps. The Dems need a bull to wreck their china shop, but they're so fixated on being inoffensive that all they can offer is apologies and kowtowing. They can't even "offend themselves," which means control themselves, make the changes they need to make to be competitive.

i bet you voted for the first person to lose a presidential election twice in a generation. Gotta enjoy the little things, 4 years is better than 0

Can we not turn this based god appreciation thread into a meme wall man vs shillary warfare?

>
>oh shut the fuck up you faggot I'll slit your throatneck.

HE'S HERE!

>>single windsor knot in tie

A what? Yeah, he's not the only one getting nailed to the cross, you plebe.

holy shit.

youtu.be/vrBL8M3s2Fk

Did he step on your foot one day and spit in your face and call you a bad name? You act like he's personally done this to you.