Is FireHouse Subs not the best joint for subs?

Is FireHouse Subs not the best joint for subs?

What do you order on your sub, oh good eaters, and supporters of firemen?

One is opening on my route home from work soon. Never been to one. Whats good?

The Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket Sub I would say.

I only go to FH for the toasted meatball. Jersey Mikes is superior for every single cold sub in existence.

I'm a potbelly guy currently, but do like Mikes chipotle cheesesteak

my fav chain subs
normally my fav sandwich is an Italian but theirs just tastes sweet and wrong. The turkey bacon ranch is bomb tho, along with the smokehouse and the steamer
They also have ~50 hot sauces sitting out for you to try

Biggest advantage of firehouse is their massive hotsauce selection like said. Imo the subs arnt worth the price. They're decent but not very big for the cost. Sides are typical boring deli sides. Firehouse is solid, but not my favorite and I never go out of my way to go there. I always end up feeling like "I paid $x for that?"

>Read a thread about this sandwich joint, firehouse subs
>Decide to check out the one near you
>Walk in the door
>It's a sandwich shop, instead
>mfw

Best firemen cock around

Charley's and JJ's are superior.

You mean have sex with each other?

Primo Hoagies nigga

This. Firehouse run rings around most deli chains, and beats out Potbelly's in quality.

But the price is just not worth it. They're the 5 Guys of their type.

Move over, god-tier coming through.

>not having sex with fireman

Fucking gay homo

Firehouse has the same "funk" to all its food that Subway does. It's basically shit in a red color scheme instead of a green one.

Just about every mid-range sub chain (Penn Station, Potbelly, etc) is better.

you misspelled nigger-tier

>you misspelled nigger-tier
1v1 me not online fucker and see what happens

in real life you'd just shove some more nigger-tier food in your face and go home and post on Veeky Forums

can we all at least agree quiznos is just terrible?
my friend always wanted to eat there when I was younger, I hated it and subway was just so much closer

I was so happy when it closed

I remember seeing the part where they take subway tier chicken chunks and dunk them in a canister of boiling broth, then they toasted the sandwich and a few other tricks and every time I ate there I always wondered why it wasn't better? I should never leave a sandwich shop thinking "why didn't I just go to Subway?"

once when I was there the woman who was wrapping the sandwiches started hacking up a lung, covered her mouth and with her hand, wiped her mouth and nose on her wrist, then went right back to wrapping my sandwich.

I looked right at her "is this a fucking joke" and walked out without my order. I think she was the manager too

Their meats are so sweet. I love them but it's strange how unsalty their meat is, like it's the ant-Quiznos.

I find firehouse to be superior in terms of taste, but flawed in terms of price. That said, the hero sub is great.

>Had one near my older campus
>Switch schools
>Dreaming about the turkey/cranberry sandwich ever since

Come home white man

I can't think about firehouse subs anymore without thinking of that picture from the Boston bombing where all that blood and body parts and shit covered a ripped "firehouse subs" banner lol

>be me last week
>order the club with ham turkey bacon
>add salt/pepper and cherry peppers

it was so damn salty I could only eat 1/4th of the sando

probably my fault (was half drunk)

>and beats out Potbelly's in quality.

nope.jpeg.

>hoagie pilgrim

Firehouse is good but as for big chains I tend to prefer Which Wich. Lots of options and the Wicked is pretty bomb.

Their food is good, but around here (Minneapolis) their hiring seems to be very hit and miss. Seems like a 50/50 toss-up when you walk in whether the folks are gonna be on the ball and actually take your order correctly and prepare it in a reasonable amount of time. I've seriously stood there for 5 minutes while the guys behind the counter argued about which girl in their neighborhood had a bigger ass.

>wiches
Dropped.

I live in the Northeast and can't throw a brick without hitting 6-12 local sub shops that make this taste like hammered shit. Sorry for you flyover pals that don't understand what you're missing, you'd get laughed outa town for ordering from a place like this in my area

>he hates Penn Station
How's it feel to have shit taste, user?

Why do they heat up the cold cuts?

Makes that shit slimy and smell like ass.

Buffalo Chicken is great.

Get that shit with extra sauce. Its like you died and went to vinegar heaven.

I normally got the turkey but added buffalo sauce. Actually worked there for about 2 months while in between real jobs so I tried damn well every combination of everything.

>support unionized government leeches who are already earning 100K salaries on back of your ever increasing property tax bill

No, I'm not a cuck.

So you advocate private EMT and fire responders?

Hoagie is one of those words I will never like

Pretty terrible subs,

Of all of the Chain sub shops, Jersey mikes is close to the top... but if you are ever on the East Coast, Stop by a Wa Wa and get yourself a nice hoagie.

fuck this place, ran by niggers and college kids

that place fucking sucks

No firehouse in NYC. What's the next best thing?

yeah, thats how restaurants work

Penn Station for hot subs and J Mike's for cold ones.

This the only thing worth getting rest of it sucks better off with Jersey mikes or Jimmie johns

This, although I'd put DiBella's above Jersey Mike's, if there's one near you.

i worked at one of these for two summers in highschool.

overall really good experience. would recommend.

A local 'food Uber' app just hit my city and Firehouse is one the places on their delivery list. I was thinking about ordering some tomorrow, should I and if so what do I get? I usually get an Italian or something like a Club but I'd be willing to try something beefy if theirs is good.

It's definitely a whole lot easier than most food jobs.

t. former Firehouse manager

its all pretty good, but the best things there (IMO) are the steamer, the club, the meatball, and the brisket sandwich. cannot go wrong with any of those.