What is your opinion on Jamaican food?

What is your opinion on Jamaican food?

I've started eating it recently and I really love it, it has such good flavor. I work near JFK airport in NYC and the food options are very limited around here, but there are some good West Indian spots.

I always get brown stew chicken but want to try some other thing as well, I'm open to suggestions. I think next time I'll get oxtail stew.

Is Jamaican food easy to make at home on average? Or does it take up several hours of the day?

Pic is from google images, since I haven't taken any pictures of my food yet

Never had it but I had Ethiopian food a couple of times and it's good.

can you help me identify the weird sponge bread stuff?

Also, I will miss talking to the Jamaican ladies I used to wait for the bus with cause I don't work in that area anymore. One of them was really sweet but the other one would always tell me to not wait for the bus?? They were hilarious.

The bread is Injera.

>Injera
Thanks! It's super weird but I like it.

ya it's fucking good

food lol

more like WEED, amirite guys?

Is Ethiopian food like Indian food? Indian food is so fucking vile, and Ethiopian food looks somewhat the same.

I'm not sure what Ethiopian food has to do with Jamaican food, but I have wanted to try Ethiopian food for a while

Is mom's tendies more to your liking?

I lived in London for a couple of years, and my downstairs neighbour was a very nice elderly jamaican woman.
My girlfriend once cooked her a traditional danish dish,
She fucking loved it, but I think she saw it as a declaration of war, so she started bombarding us with food.
For the next 2 weeks she'd run up with tons of jamaican food she had been cooking.
It was pretty good, lots of chicken dishes. But a very distinct taste to it that was hard to get used to with usually eating northern dishes.

What food are you used to mostly?

I fucking loved Jamaican the few times I've tried it. There's unironically better for me then a beef patty over coco bread, and some chicken with some white for me

Has anyone here tried steam fish or salt fish?

A lot of danish food is quite fatty traditionally. Loads of pork and fat sauces. Not a lot of strong, diverse spices other than the herbs that grow here.
I really love it, but it is great to try more exotic authentic foods, even if the taste experience is worlds apart

You don't even like curry?

OPs pic looked like something I had from Ethiopia. Honestly, a lot African food looks similar. Unless it's super weird stuff. Like bugs.

Are you of Danish descent?

I am danish, I just spent some years in London a while back.

do danish girls have nice asses?

Very much so. All scandinavian girls are generally pretty.
The fatty northern winterfoods boosts their feminine physique in prepubescent years.

I've always wanted to fuck a Scandinavian girl

>Indian food is so fucking vile
opinion discarded

how could someone not like Indian food?

On my travels I've found that women are usually interested in foreigners.
However most danish girls (and guys) are quite racist, so if you look middle eastern or black, you'd have a better shot in Sweden.

I usually get oxtails or curry goat when I go Jamaican. The beef patties are cool if I have to eat and run too. I miss having those kind of options around.

They are pretty, yes, but generally pretty tame in bed. But I'm still obsessed with them.

t. russian expat living in Sweden

What does ox tail taste like?

I look off white I guess.

What girls have been the best in bed in your experience?

Oxtails are really soft. It has a ton of connective tissue so it tends to get stewed for a long time to break that stuff down.

>not one mention of Jerk chicken in this thread

baka desu

Jerk chicken is a given