How long do you guys roast broccoli for

How long do you guys roast broccoli for

i let my broccoli rest at room temperature for 5 minutes

this separates the good cooks from the bad cooks

23.9 joule/feet

450 for 15-20 minutes depending on how snappy you like it.

Usually about a half hour.
Then I let the other comic have some jabs at it.

Until it's done.

until it's done

until my voice gives out

Op here, 450 for 20 minutes seems a bit extreme. Room temperature seems a good idea am doing this with steak

Until the bag of cheese melts on it.

Ok real helpful guise

Oh snap i Googled it and u were right

>asks for advice
>gets real advice
>complains about bullshit advice
>was wrong

Yeah egg and my face are in alignment there

are right though.
the time will vary depending on how much you're cooking. Just use your eyes rather than autistically fallowing an arbitrary number from the internet. The proper amount of time is however long it takes to brown slightly.

Ok will look out for them to go a bit golden. I'm optimistic there was a thread here few days back saying it the tastiest way

>the tastiest way

The "tastiest way" is the way you like it. If you're not sure, stand over them with a drink and occasionally check/taste them, maybe rotate/move them around, and take them out when they seem just right to you. Some people like them barely cooked, some people like them black. There's literally no "right way" when it comes to cooking. You're best bet is to watch what the pros do and try to emulate that as a start, and then just practice and adjust for what works for you. The main thing about cooking is experience. It's not complicated, but there's a lot of little things that aren't explained in recipes that you kind of just have to figure out for yourself. It's really a craft, and having a mentor who you start by copying entirely is how most crafts work. Unfortunately that doesn't really work on the internet, despite what all the abysmal home cooks on Veeky Forums would lead you to believe. The best you can do is cook, cook, cook.

Yeah true words, the pros are the one s to watch because they would have spent countless hours getting it right. You can't beat your own experience though. There's just so many ingredients and techniques out there

you're supposed to boil broccoli stupid

>2016
>doesn't sous vide his broccoli

>roast