World First: ERC223 Now Minable Through

ERC223 token (PHX) can now be mined with new method.
Proof of volatility.

>what?
The supply of PHX tokens is tied directly to the Ethereum balance of the smart contract underpinning the 'EthPhoenix' decentralized application and mined using a novel, generalisable technique we refer to as proof-of-volatility.

>volatility of what?
By owning stake in ethphonix (holding EPX tokens), you are able to mine a PHX tokens. An algorithm dictates proportional token generation according to the stake held in ethphoenix.io (proof-of-volatility).
As one user put it, "it's like PoS, but instead of voting on blocks, it's more like a delegated stake - the new contract issues the new tokens based on your holding your EPX."

white paper here
>papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3140310

listed on forkdelta
>forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH

Dapp game that called PHXhell-etherhell clone
>ethphoenix.io/hell/#/

Attached: reverse-small.png (500x392, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethphoenix.io/stats.html
pyrebirds.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the more volatile the better

Ethphoenix (EPX) is designed to reward iron hands. By holding EPX you collect dividends from other token holders buying and selling.
10% of every transaction goes to the community pot then distributed accordingly based on stake. The more coins you have, the bigger the cut.
The number one token holder now bought at the all time high with 50ETH and accumulated over 25+ eth from holding those tokens and not selling. Its only been 2 months.

>pic related

link
>ethphoenix.io

Attached: mooooon.png (930x557, 82K)

bump

FOMO have started!

In a few hours, people's first mined PHX will start to come in and we'll get an idea on how much PHX you get per EPX. Reminder, the lowest seller on ForkDelta is 0.001 ETH per PHX, making them worth at least 5 dollars each. And trust me, people are going to start buying PHX simply because they can be gambled with.

Sorry, meant 0.01 ETH per PHX.

>mfw the newest coin ever created is are more valuable than 50% of other ICO's

>Getting less dividends and tokens with PHX
>Literally giving all my money to bottom floor faggots

No thanks.

Attached: powh3d is fair.jpg (1705x870, 140K)

How is EPX created? What's the rate? When you buy/sell does that create them? But then how would the price work

plz

oh its you! about time the goons showed up...
Not that you will read this, but pic related is the breakdown of the maths used in ethphoenix.io

So...why cant you Powh fags post your URL here anymore? OH, thats right even Veeky Forums considers it spam. Meanwhile
>ethphoenix.io

Attached: 1519128573823.png (1200x3064, 355K)

are you talking about ethphoenix.io (EPX) or you referring to the new mining coin (PHX)

EPX is created by a smart contract, and can't be traded.

PHX is creates through Proof-of-Volitility, an entirely new creation method for crypto. It's based on your EPX and your dividends from holding EPX over a certain period of time.

> Discord messages in screenshot are 100% white
> Discord messages are actually #D0D0D0 with dark theme.

Don't post fake screenshots.

ya thats right, shut the fuck up.

>they don't realise that the Ponzibot commentary is illustrative
>ignoring literally all of the content of the image

Attached: 1457046750878.jpg (399x329, 14K)

>These incredibly obvious parody posts aren't actually real!
Wow, really?

> Freaking out when obvious slander is being called out for what it is.

>ass kissing this hard
slander?
You mean like how you were posting fake info about our math hereyou dumb cunt

EPX. I think I get how PHX works. You can 'mine' PHX based on how much EPX you have, and how much ETH is in the EPX contract. Right? Sounds less like mining and more like continual daily airdrops, though.

So what determines the EPX price and issuance rate?

That image posted was supposed to build "trust", how can I "trust" an image that puts words in someone else's mouth? Looks pretty shady.

You know, Ponzibot, we can co-exist. It doesn't have to be like this.

only thing shady here is your refusal to acknowledge the real substance of that post, i.e. the math you were saying is log 4 or whatever bullshit you cooked up, and admit you hypocrisy for coming to this thread to "slander".

whats worse, you willing posting wrong information as fud?
or me making fun of your dev to make an infographic about math less boring.

Every time somebody buys or sells an EthPhoenix token, the price changes - 0.2% higher upon buy, 0.2% lower upon sell. If you keep your tokens where they are, you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens. You can convert your current token stash into Ether where it will sit in your dividends pool - your dividends are stored in ETH, not in tokens, so their value remains stable (as long as the ETH price itself remains stable.)

>daily airdrop
in the interests of full disclosure, the original PHX contract wasn't falling back to ERC20 transfer correctly in the event that a receiving contract wasn't ERC223 compliant (as we found when we tried making a test deposit onto ForkDelta).

Thus they relaunched, and everyone who had submitted a mine on the prior contract is due a 5 PHX airdrop.

But it's an accurate non-literal representation of him / the community.
I suppose I can understand your confusion but to those of us with more than a few brain cells it's very clearly not intended to be real quotes.

Attached: 1454974991911.png (264x196, 79K)

Oh right. I'm a total brainlet and don't know how to read. EPX makes sense now. Thanks.

>24/6/6
>how to spot a dead coin

say again?

Attached: fuckoffPOWHFAGGOT.png (461x393, 21K)

why doesn't is show 15th?

lul that's why

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 14.19.07.png (479x438, 23K)

>ignores everyday but the 15th
I took the screen shot yesterday after some faggot said the same thing you did, didnt bother to update. Look for yourself.
ethphoenix.io/stats.html

Eh that's a fair comment to make. Today's been a slow day. PyrMex was DOA for the last two days because it was patently obvious what was happening.

Think it needs to wheel itself back up before we start seeing movement again.

Pretty happy with the Ether amount thus far desu - a constant increase isn't sustainable. :)

i tried your mining thingie and it didn't work for some reason also i think you putting epx as a token name there just makes more confusion

>ignored the 150+ eth that came in since the 9th.

you realize the 15th just started right? So your nit-picking the data point thats not even complete. we have had two 30eth whales in two days. Nice try tho!

The first mining transaction stakes your EPX. The second (after 24 hours but before 7 days) gives you the tokens produced from the volatility of the day multiplied by your stake.

Section 4 of the whitepaper. :)

it didnt work?
you have to own epx to mine. Once you have to tokens, you go over to the mining tab and click start mining. Its literally one click mining, where are you confused?

all with you, i'm only in with 0.3epy but advertising a pyramid scheme on Veeky Forums you'll have people suspicious

We've gone to a lot of trouble to point out that whilst there are pyramid-like qualities, Ether doesn't only flow up. There's no kingpin that can't be shoved out of place by someone else.

It's a perception that we're trying hard to shake off. It will come in time.

also if pyramid just goes up in value every day there is no point in current futures model really

my dear, we are so much more than what we once were.
have you seen this yet?

pyrebirds.com/

We want days of stagnation to force a crash/pullout due to impatience. Arguably that's better for those who remain because the dividends handed out to the remainder are magnified due to their increased share of the total supply.

We've seen bear win once or twice. These last few days have just been absolutely mental, though.

what's pyrebird?

It's going to be the flagship utility of PHX tokens. We're working on a formal game specification. Other things will come out in the meantime.

Not another shitty collectible CryptoKitties clone, scouts honour. ;)

still in the works,but its a games for users to play and use PHX tokens for. Not much word on it yet since its still under wraps, but think about cock fighting ;)

>think about cock fighting
>when even a pyramid based dapp description reminds you you still have no bf
fug

Attached: cf54e92019b557385f223a2d6ef538f6535bec78af1c62d247e62ab63bfce0c6.jpg (640x608, 82K)

bump

>The requested URL /hell/ was not found on this server
Just sold 100K

shes got her own domain now, sorry about that
www.phxhell.com

bump!

so like, how does this work?

Someone starts the pot at .5 PHX.
Once started, a timer begins for one hour. Each time another user bets, the timer is reset.The goal is to be the last person to bet when the timer runs out and you walk off with the pot.

You need PHX to play though. If you dont have any EPX to mine PHX, you can always get it on forkdelta. Link in OP

Thanks!

Chad would buy EPX

Attached: itstrue.jpg (2400x1200, 315K)

Can't wait for more dividends, the volume we had two and three days ago was crazy!

bump

Attached: norsefire.png (600x602, 381K)

future is now

so whats the best way to bring volatility? What about a daily crypto futures market.

>pyrmex.com

Thats right, these madmen also created the first crypto futures Dapp with pots that have exceeded 5.0 eth. Futures are everyday so daily volatility is promised as users attempt to swing the market in their favor. Your betting on people to be greedy and dont think i could have made this much eth with anything else during this bear market.
Ethphoenix is in its own ecosystem feeding itself like a perpetual block chain machine. Get on the ride that never ends

Attached: 1518548305213.png (521x595, 324K)

there is literally nothing wrong with loving cocks and cute boys

>I posted it again
>Nobody will buy this now