Newbie girl

I saw when btc dropped to 6k and then waited for it to get lower and I missed out. This has happened like 3 times. When do I buy?? :(

Attached: IMG_4437.png (500x486, 153K)

Buy low sell high it isnt hard to understand

Kill yourself fucking roastie

buy high, sell low.

TITS
OR
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

>I have a bacteria infested fuckhole between my legs and I was wondering if any of you boys could tell me when to buy crypto because I am too fucking stupid to think for myself teehee ;)

I hope you die a painful bloody death and all your loved ones are there to witness it.

Put sharpie in pooper for donations

Few things to start off with :) 1. yes, i replied to you because you are a female crypto trader, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian 3. don't be intimidated, but im not a stereotypical guy. If anything, i'll be the one in the kitchen :D

Hey biz, Newbie BOY here.
I saw when btc dropped to 6k and then waited for it to get lower and I missed out. This has happened like 3 times. When do I buy?? :(

Fucking attention seeking faggot
This isn`t your blog

Cuck detected

in this board: no genders, no use of 'I'
lurk more

hehe
i wil sent u money ok
plz

Attached: 1516656049756.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>falling for this ancient bait

Attached: images_1.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Ok...OP here on my phone now...pic of me last night...be gentle

Attached: youknowyouwantit.jpg (440x450, 48K)

I'm a rich whale. Post a pic of yourself, if I like you get a reward

Leave new fag

You cucky little bitch. You will get fucked In prison

she does have nice milkies

Never time the market.. Just buy the market at apparent dips.

Attached: 1520824539850.png (400x560, 275K)

Yes stone the cuck

Isn't that hitlers daughter?

Q

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-083453.png (1440x2960, 1.19M)

OP a tip.

Dont mention straight out that you're a girl. Its not relevant and it makes you look like you're phishing for attention or some special treatment in comparison to other anons.

Just make your question. No need to scream "I have a pussy, help me"

You are a cuck. Stfu.

Why are redditors here

how big is your dick?

jesus christ boys, dont you have moms and sisters? these people are women, too
theyre not "devine females", but man, this is really sickening

Fuck off why am I a cuck ?

You gradually buy small stacks at support levels, you'll never be able to perfectly time the bottom with 100% of your fiat unless you're lucky. Don't listen to Veeky Forumsraelis who tell you they always sell at the top and buy at the absolute bottom.

Stfu feminist soyim

You are a pro choice kind of cuckfag

Spoken like a true cuck

Why are female SJW politicians so fuckable? And how do they get such large milkies?

Attached: 1518726833039.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

>virgin
>virgin
>virgin
So how long have you been pussywhipped, cuck?

Jesus user have some self-respect

>Am I a cuck cuz I dont straight out tell her to kill herself like all the frustrated virgins in here ?
yes

redditors with this shit every time someone claims to have a vagina.
other newfags needing to go back in time and lurk more

Attached: rebelion.png (599x718, 698K)

open boob

Wow user, a bit over board, a simple tits or GTFO will do. Did your mother beat you or something?

>When do I buy?
When you want to.

But if you're a woman, you probably lack decisiveness without consensus, which is why you're here, asking men to tell you when to buy in.

Pick a price. 6k, 7k 8k, whatever. Set a buy for that number and forget about it. If it fills, great! You bought for the price you felt it was worth, if not, awesome! You didn't fomo out and buy in when you felt it was overpriced.

Seen bitcoin dump to 5k while I brought bcash at $800 and rode to $2300 in 24hrs and dumped. Never rebrought that shitcoin as I watched it dump back to $800. Also never brought bitcoin and still won't

nice just sent 100k ;)

I too go on Veeky Forums to dog whistle and pretend. It's the only way to justify my hatred.

What's with all the newfags

Tits or gtfo

Tits?

Short it at 100x you daft cunt.

this nigga double downed on FUN

>it's an old meme sir but it checks out.

Bravo, bravo.

>falling for this obvious pasta

Attached: 1504467121225.jpg (261x217, 8K)

Tits or GTFO

If this is legit. You people need to learn how to take it. The internet is a great equalizer. Saying you're a girl to get better treatment online isn't doing you any favors. Now with much love, go kill yourself you fuckin cunt.

Invest in vagenecoin smells not fishy

Go back to the kitchen you weak glass hand

>Hey guys, girl here
>I know it's not relevant, but I figured I should let you silly boys know xD
>Yes I'm a girl, but when should I buy? I'm such a beginner lol.
>Girl here btw ;)
Go away and stay go. You are free to attention whore literally everywhere else, so just leave us alone.