Place pizza directly on center oven rack

>place pizza directly on center oven rack

>Leaving a handkerchief with a map behind

Buy small pizzas. They cook better and you don't even have to cut them you just fold them in half like a calzone.

>Growing up whenever parents made a frozen pizza they would always refuse to do this and use a cookie sheet instead
>Pizza always came out looking done on top but having a bottom crust that was practically raw and completely soft

>don't even preheat
>parents put pizza in
>on a cookie sheet
>set timer for 12 mins and then check it
>"it's almost ready user"
>10 mins later
>bottom isn't cooked
>"I don't know what I did wrong"
READ THE GODDAMN INSTRUCTIONS

>can't even slice a personal frozen pizza
Man you must be such a sick fat fuck. Whatever makes you happy though dude.

My parents wouldn't go by the directions either. They either wouldn't read them and just try to do it by eyeballing it, or even if they did know the directions they tended to specifically do at least one thing against them. Fucking retarded. I mean, it's already food for retards, just go by the directions.

fpbp

uh what exactly is your issue OP?

too cool to follow instructions?

>frozen pizza that doesn't come with a cardboard circle to cut it on

AIRBAKE
I
R
B
A
K
E

>AIRBAKE

No, they're a bitch to clean. Use a stone

It sounds like most anons in this thread are angry at their parents, because they are 17.
But the real issue with pizza-on-the-rack is that the shit drips, smokes, and burns to the oven.
And we all know, its just frozen pizza this is possible with, right? Real pizza cant go on a wire rack directly, only garbage can. Actual cooks who roll their dough cant do it that way, or else, pic related.

I had a saw the effects of a similar thing happen in my friend's apartment style dorm. Some people decided to cook whole chicken in the only two ovens available, except they didn't put it on a pan. There were grease droppings everywhere on the bottom and gnarled skin was burnt onto both racks.

Tfw your gf ALWAYS throws out the cardboard circle

You actually can if you part bake the dough first.

I was stationed in Germany, and in the barraks we had a kitchen on each floor. chilling in my room one day, the fire alarm goes off, and we did what good soldiers do, we evacuated. the German fire crew shows up and they find the source. Some Pvt was trying to make a frozen pizza in the oven. he didn't have any aluminum foil or a sheet pan, so he had just used the cardboard from the box. the wax coated cardboard box. He set the oven and went back to his room to drink. you can guess the rest.

>you can guess the rest.
No need, you literally told us what happened.

sorry, I forgot I wasn't on /k/
>dumb ass Pvt nearly burns down the barracks making pizza
>we have to stand around in the Geman cold waiting for the FPD to give the all clear
>Pvt dumbass is made to clean the stove for about 4 hrs
>pvt dumbass spends the next week pulling guard duty on the kitchen while the chain of command mules giving him an Art 15 for destruction of Gov property
>nobody on any floor gets to use their kitchen for a month because they get locked by 1SG because clearly we are not responsible enough to use them

I have one of these, at least similar.

Best $5 I've spent. I still haven't found the correct settings for my oven so my crust is usualy too hard now, but now baking pizza is super easy.

I put my pizza on an oven pan. And put the pan on the second lowest level. Perfect pizza every time.

I don't advocate violence against women but if my gf did that I would probably slap her stupid face

if you make your own pizza why would you even try putting it on a wire rack dummy

I always do this. Never had a problem, so spare me your autism.

do you guys not own a cutting board?

why get a cutting board dirty just for a frozen pizza?

>dirty
We are talking bread crumbs and a tiny amount of tomato sauce. One wipe with a damp towel.

Jesus, your parents sound fucking retarded. How do they not know to even preheat the damn oven? Applying this logic, do they do the same thing with boiling pasta? I hope that they're at least consistent with their retardation.

>But the real issue with pizza-on-the-rack is that the shit drips, smokes, and burns to the oven.
I've probably cooked about a dozen pizzas directly on the rack before and have never had this happen apart from one (1) time when a piece of sausage somehow managed to roll off (it was still super easy to clean though).

The chopping board has ready been used to cut up the toppings, using it again incurs no additional cleaning.

Leaving a pizza in a cold oven for a few minutes won't fuck with it as much as leaving pasta to get soggy in cold water. And leaving pasta in the water will make it take longer to reach boiling temperature.

>leaving pasta in the water will make it take longer to reach boiling temperature
you w0t?

we're talking about frozen pizza here not homemade

and also you get a plate dirty when you could have just have put it on a cardboard circle but NO the company didn't include one or your stupid gf threw it away REEEE

>you get a plate dirty
oh no!
but seriously, do you live in a cave where you just eat shit on top of cardboard?

I'm guessing he means boil water without the pasta in it first

thank you, captain obvious!

Man they did the same thing to my barracks when I was at Texas.

>dumbass goes to bake some frozen whatever
>put in oven
>goes to fucking sleep
>starts a big fire
>all ovens get removed and all we get is some shitty hot plate to use

I hate that the army takes in so many kids right out of high school that have had nothing but mommy wiping their ass.

The cardboard circle has critical importance for multiple reasons.
First, its used to transfer the pizza onto and off of the wire rack. Don't tell me you actually own a pizza paddle, because you dont. Touching the wire rack for a fraction of a second at 450 degrees is an instant painful blister, and it happens way too frequently.
Second, the cardboard is somewhat porous, and when you pull the pizza out, the crust can breathe a little while cooling. I set it on the stove grate to cool so air can circulate under it. If you have tried to set it directly on the waxy paper box or a cold ceramic plate, you get condensation and a soggy crust.
Third, the cardboard serves as a disposable cushion for either a pizza wheel or chef's knife. Do you actually want to do that on a ceramic plate or your counter top? Didn't think so.
So yeah, that "girlfriend" needs to be taught a lesson in pizza making.

I bet you also cut out a hole in the goddam cardboard circle and fuck it after you eat the pizza.

It's just a fucking cardboard. Save $5 and get a pizza stone for fuck sakes.

it's called efficiency

fuck wiping off a cutting board, washing a plate, AND washing the pizza cutter when I could just wash the pizza cutter

wasting all that time and dish soap? fuck that

I bet you eat pizza with a fork and knife and get those dirty too

this guy gets it

why does Veeky Forums have to make everything more complicated than it has to be to feel like they are a real chef while cooking a goddamn frozen pizza kek

user, the topic is about the cardboard coming WITH the pizza and it being thrown away for no good reason.

you act as if basic chores are too much for you, grow up
>I bet you eat pizza with a fork and knife
yes i do. come at me, bro
kill yourself

I knew it you are a fag

I already have enough chores to do without adding more that could have been avoided

>wasting time
Dude be honest, it's not as if you have anything important to do with your time.

time is money friend

Am I the only one that adds lots of toppings to frozen pizza?

I usually saute some peppers, sausage, chorizo and onions on a pan, and add then with extra cheese to a regular frozen pizza before putting in the oven.

>posts on Veeky Forums

>he would rather be doing dishes than enjoying his free time

maybe extra cheese or extra pepperoni

>enjoying your free time
>on Veeky Forums
does not compute

if you don't like it you can git out

I always do, sometimes I go a little crazy and it doesn't turn out that good. Frozen pizza has a definite carrying capacity, if you exceed that, it doesn't cook right and you get a sloppy mess.
I've found you can add about 15 - 20% to the weight of the pizza, more than that and you'll fuck it up. A handful of cheese, some meat, mushrooms, onions, or hot peppers. Use restraint though, or that crust wont crisp up.

this
add too much stuff and you might as well have made a pizza from scratch

I don't buy them often. Besides, why dirty utensils just to eat shitty frozen pizza?

to be fair some people like putting it on a sheet so the grease doesnt drip to the bottom of the oven