Recent Cooking

Post your latest cooking exploits and trials. Here's mine; chicken breast marinaded in soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and black pepper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Q7yQkeqyGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How you going to cook it?

Got 14 mins on my lasagna until I take the foil off. Kinda nervous on what it will look like

'Cook it'?

Enjoy your salmonella then

Prepare it, serve it?
It's the board called food and cooking you smart ass

I think he's going to cook it

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Doesn't look too bad, going back in for another half hour

did you nut on it?

No...

i made a 4 egg omelet this morning. breddy gud. last night i fried up a huge deer meat patty and ate it with steak sauce. shit was delicious.

da fug did you do?

>deer meat
Or venison as we adults call it.

no. also being 14 doesnt make you an adult.

Ricotta cheese and parm as a topping?
It was my first time cooking this dish by myself

>deer meat isn't venison.
Retard.

Wait not Ricotta, mozzarella cheese

>iCuck user tells me what to call deer meat

Baked it in the oven after covering it with foil. Came out nice and juicy, those other replies weren't me.

That sounds amazing, side of rice?

Na, we had honey glazed roast carrots. Orange-gold batons of perfection.

making cheese fondue for dinner tomorrow. Bought fribourgeois and gruyere but my mom's coming over (had originally planned the meal for just dad+me) so I'll have to add in some appenzeller in order to have enough for the three of us.
Id love to live in switzerland, they have amazing food, nature, infrastructure.... if only their language wasnt so fucking shit

>language wasnt so fucking shit

How, precisely, does a language get classified as that? I could understand phonetically or grammatically difficult to learn. But "fucking shit?" Please explain.

some swiss german dialects sound horrible to most people. Prolly what he wanted to say
youtube.com/watch?v=5Q7yQkeqyGg

Im having an aneurysm after listening to 10 seconds of that
each one of their versions of the languages they butchered (italian, french, german) is just a horrible frankenstein's monster. think along the lines of quebecois, the peasant's french. switzerland does the same thing

>each one of the languages they butchered

English: butchered Anglo-Saxon, Latin and German for a start. Difficult, phonetically and grammatically, sure. But like Swiss, "fucking shit" doesn't cut it. That's like saying Mandarin is "fucking shit" because it sounds like birdsong to a non-native speaker.

Can you imagine how English sounds to a non-native speaker? I assume you're a native English speaker because I simply can't imagine someone from a country with another native language, except perhaps France, would make that kind of assertion.

Nice. My aunt used to make the same thing basically at dinner parties, in the oven (with an awesome sticky and chewy crust) god it was awesome.

Tonight I made something very similar as to what you made. I marinated 3 onions in soy sauce, agave sirup, garlic, ginger (fucked this dish up last time due to adding way too much ginger), and sesame oil. Also deep-fryed some Tempeh (as a meat replacement, trying to go vegatarian, its basically fermented soy beans) Then I cooked it with some Pak soi and chinese cabbage, served with rice. Was awesome!

Greets

shiet I need to start marinating vegetables from now on.

this thread finally convinced me that no one on this board can cook

Hey at least I try, better than most here in that regard. He'll and I'm new here

Not the thousand other fast food threads?

Beef and pork Meatballs

Not intended to go into a tomato based sauce, just a savoury type that I have decided to use as the protein for some home made frozen meals. I portioned them up today, 8 Meatballs, beef gravy, sweet corn kernels, mashed potato, brocolli and green beans.

Into the freezer for a nice weeknight meal.

It's great :D

New year's party with friends, got the dessert down. Thoughts?

R

Nice, looks like it came out moist. Would have probably garnished the outer rim rather than just the centre though. What's in it anyway?

>marinaded

you know it doesn't have to actually be swimming in liquid right? like god damn. just kinda looks like you wasted a lot of ingredients.

Nice, the thumbnail makes it look like a prolapsed anus.

>French chef

Turkey with potatoes.
Marinade/sauce - 1 glass of dry cider, pepper, curry, dried basil, salt. Diced onion, garlic and half of chili pepper. About 1.5 hours cooking time.
I didn`t ground the pepper. While it can be good for marinade, it`s bad for sauce base. Well, you learn by your mistakes.

Homemade falafel, Arab/Israeli salad, tahini sauce.

Having trouble getting the falafel balls to stay together when frying. Tips?

did a chef john flank steak with a kind of bbq marinade.

also did duck hearts and liver from some game i got a week ago.

Chocolate crust and regular chhescake insides.

tempeh is so hit-or-miss for me. I've had tempeh that was unbelievably delicious and I've had some that made me vom not even an hour later.

are you using canned or dried garbanzos?

Looks like shit presentation-wise but also looks absolutely delicious

Today since I have some thawed chicken I needed to cook, I marinated it in oil and cheap teriyaki sauce and seasoned with hibachi. now being rotated on the rotisserie. Thinning down the marinade to make a sauce with chopped ginger and garlic and making rice.

chickpea flour

Yeah I ran out of mozzarella at the end. Also my sister let her mother in law borrow the Pyrex tray so I was stuck with aluminum

Chicken is almost done, letting it rotate with no heat until the sauce and rice catch-up

And here we are. Sauce was a bust, but at least the meat is cooked.

Fresh (soaked overnight). No other liquid beyond the liquid in onion when i ground it up.

How much chickpea flour?