Webm thread? No meme youtube cooks

Webm thread? No meme youtube cooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dat jew snout

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I shit you not, this bitch reminds me of the SOUS chef ( she got the title because her dad owns the place) I worked with on my last job.

She has no fucking clue how to open a coconut, so she uses her 1,200 japanese knife to stab at it.

Holy shit, the Chef-de-cuisine usually shows up drunk and pissed off.

I no longer work for that shit hole.

I've watched this webm maybe a dozen times and it still causes me to cringe so fuckin' hard.

GET YOUR FINGERS OUT FROM UNDER THERE AGHHGHGHGHG

We don't have those specimens in our country so I can't tell if that's comedy or real life.

Jesus is there anything in this world that he wouldn't manage to fuck up?

It's getting obvious that guy's a professional troll. Can we stop posting his shitty content?

poor henkels

The fuck is this?

S
U
R
L
E
Y

Veeky Forums kino

This is fake right? How did neither of them lose fingers during that?

I don't get it.. how does he get out?

>implying that wouldn't be fucking delicious

He's not allowed to leave, and he has to eat all the eggs.

He doesn't.

Through the back you fucking moron.

Watch this webm listening to that Lime in the coconut song

Looks like meats back on the menu boys.

>Mfw Italy discovered the ultimate weapon against Islam

This is why I hate youtube food reviewers. They pick apart the food before trying it.

Can someone please post the Ja/ck/ anime betrayal picture? It shreds my sides every time.

If it was a pile of shit and still tasted like a great pizza, I fail to see the point of having to pick it apart.

It's not like a PC where the case looks good but someone wants a speclist to see what's on the inside, it's a fucking pizza.

>hmmm if only I had a pair of tongs

Yeah that's my life every since I lost my job. Sucks that I need the sauce to survive. I'm just a mess. Anyone else all/ck/y here?

That actually looks like a fantastic drunk/stoner meal.

No, you just need something to fill the time gap instead of sitting on your ass wasting money on booze.

where's the goddamn grilled cheese cocktail webm

needs salsa though

for moisture and flavour

Maybe for dipping, otherwise they'd just get soggy.

>MFW all those tusk niggers gon' get killed

Why doesn't the cage just drop straight, though? Is the angled/rotating drop to prevent damage to the rig?

I would guess so, easier on all parts of it to have it slide at an angle on the rails instead of vertical. Easier to reset that way too.

Shit, didn't think of the ease of re-setting it.

Gold ol drunken aunt sandra. used to jerk it to her so much.

She's not even attractive.

kek

you obviously don't know the struggles of not having internet

>that one that gets smashed on the left

Don't feel bad for it. They are destructive awful creatures. There's a reason there is no season for them and no limits on how many you can hunt and kill.

fucking doritos, cheese, and ramen

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E

>There's a reason there is no season for them and no limits

Sounds fun...

>when he starts biting the coconut apart
lost

I wait the day when Veeky Forums has a sticky for this absolute blight on existence dying

On the contrary, he brings great joy to my Veeky Forums experience. And when he dies, he there will be more jack posting than ever, so be careful what you wish for

We can hope for the fatass to have another stroke. Jack Jr. can even take over the channel.

>dubs of death
it's a sign

So he's going to die in 5 years, right?

hopefully sooner along with all the shitposters

If I was to go to some foreign country and just binge on street vendors what is the chance that I would horribly sick? Have the people that live there developed a natural resistance to any illnesses? They are obviously really fucking good at doing whatever they do but the hygiene is what worries me

don't worry he never heats the pan up enough anyway

basically he has to sell all the eggs before he's allowed to leave

You'll get sick anywhere new regardless, if it's not the food it's the water, the air, the new things you touch . Stop with your complaining . If you get sick get sick, make it worthwhile

That's why you only eat street food that is cooked right in front of you and drink bottled water or some shit when you are in a third world country,

>gets sick
>ruins trip because violently sick for over a week

Been in Taiwan for 6 months eating at night markets, convenience stores and roadside seafood stands on busy expressways. No illness yet. It just depends on how strong of a stomach you have.

See, that's why I come to Veeky Forums; the hog trap rigging expertise.

Here you go

I'm Indian and when we visit, not even my parents / relatives let me eat street food. It's chock full of bacteria that needs a titanium stomach to keep down.

That's only possible through a lifetime being exposed to the fecal matter on the street.

STOP

aaaaand it's a fucking jack thread

Veeky Forums webm threads are ALL THE FUCKING SAME

FUCK OFF

>oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink!!

It's fun for a while. When you've spent 500 dollars worth of bullets killing fifty pigs and you still haven't made a dent in the local population and you'll never be able to eat all that and you've had it so much you hate it now, it's not as fun anymore.

I love bacon.

But I also love honey, and I would rather not be drowned in it.

I want my pizza with double cheese in one side and the other side should have tomato and every meat but ham should be added after its done

Just like Charlie Zelenoff, people want to believe.

thats because he burnt himself before because he does stupid shit

how does this happen? like, even kids know about can openers from cartoons and movies.

>aaaaand it's a fucking jack thread
>4 replies
>One of which is yours
>Most people are commenting on the non-Jack posts

Calm your tits user.

>faggot
>normies
>random naked chick
>floor covered in > signs
is that how the internet look like in real life

>you'll never be able to eat all that

Can you not sell it? Wild boar is pretty popular.

>I want my pizza with...

she cuts like a poor person