Worst fast food fries?

For me steak n shakes are pretty fucking terrible

Maccas

McDonalds

Hardees

There's a small chain called The Works in Canada.
Worst. Fries. Ever.

Incidentally, it's one of those wannabe gourmet burger joints, and while googling them for an image to use, I saw that they currently have a burger with Reeses Peanut Buttercups in them...

Burger King

It's a tie between KFC/Taco Bell and Burger King. KFC/Taco Bell could fix their fries if they would just salt them though.

Elementary school fries

He didn't ask for the best
Not even baiting, the ones at my school were always perfectly crispy and lightly salted squiggly fries

I guess it varies by school, friendo.

Our were droopy soggy versions of op pic.

Five gays

wendys

Wendy's, I don't think I've ever been to one that didn't have really bland fries.

Wendy's and Burger King are both terrible.

Sad thing is, Wendy's fries used to be really good.

Wendy's switched to all natural cut fries and they became shit

Burger king switched to healthier fries and they became shit

Why do Americans consistently dislike Burger King fries? Are they completely different in America or something? Here they're always hot & crispy, unlike most other places whos fries tend to be soggy, limp & lukewarm.

Of fast food fries, I prefer King fries simply because the ones I get tend not to be limp.

Wendy's and BK are just bland. Steak 'n Shake are decent if you get them with seasoning

They're bland and the niggers have a bad habit of not even salting them, probably to stick it to the retards who ask for no salt just to ensure they get fresh fries.

Agreed, wendys are always warm and soggy

>They're bland

From experience, McDonalds, KFC and pretty much everyone else's are just as bland. So at that point it's down to simply how well cooked the fries are, and BK always seems to do the best job on that front.

Im glad im not the only one that thinks that. Its like eating a long thin potato chip with how fucking small they are

wendys

In N Out. Astounding they make such nice burgers but somehow the fries are shit tier.

In-N-Outs fries are easily the worst I've ever had.

For me they changed in 08. Thanks Obama

Long John Silvers. Sucks that whenever I want KFC I have to settle for this shit and can't get KFC's superior wedges

They only single fry them which is the problem.

Also when they get slammed and are dropping a ton of fries they don't let the oil get back into temp and you get awful ones.

Haven gotten to the point of always ordering well done fries because the soggy ass ones are so bad

kys those are the best

Five guys. They always congeal into a soggy mass of grease and potato. Its fucking vile

Wendy's, KFC, and burger king.
I've never had non soggy fries at KFC

Burger King. No contest.

They either have amazing fries or the worst. The kind that makes you feel sick and sad to be at a fast-food place. It's always a guess which ones you will have.

Stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

Culver's has the worst fries.

Shit crinkle cut bullshit.

Those are fightn' words m8

huh?