British cuisine

>british cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=125lCXbLv2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black cuisine

>again

thats a troll, even if you have fucked up tastebuds sugar does not belong on a savory dish like spaghetti

>useless thread

>useless culture

>useless culture

ob
se
ss
ed

was it a brit that made this thread my brown friend?

>brown
cute assumption

>implying a little brown sugar and a splash of milk doesn't balance the acidity of the tomatoes

The amount she uses is excessive, but claiming no amount of sugar should go into any savoury dish is full retard. I bet you don't even put salt in your sweet baked goods either. Pshhht, nothing personnel kid.

Is that a turd?

Fantastic! The exact same silly xenophobic thread we had 2 days ago! And 2 days before that and... Veeky Forums, you've outdone yourself.

>French people are white

HELLO PEEPOO AND I'M BACK COOKING

You're a moron. The only way to make a proper sunday gravy requires sugar

That would be at least original. it's a toast sándwich. Yes, TOAST

Found the autist who was sperging out in the other one. We have a million WHY DO AMERICANS threads a day but somebody makes a britcuck one and this guy always goes nuclear

Even brits are too bored to respond, dumbass. What poor bait.

t. Amerifat who likes a bit of friendly badinage, what?

>british cuisine

"""""""british""""""" """"""""""""""""cuisine"""""""""""""""""

>sunday gravy

don't forget the gobbagool and mootsarell'

> British cuisine

Sugar is great in manigott

Can't wait until whites dip below 50

It's because Veeky Forums has the worst moderation of any board.

The hourly Britain thread gets left up until it 404s but if anyone makes an America thread it will be removed instantly.

Is the mod a self-loathing american?

Underrated

>savory

Kay, queen of Veeky Forums and official ambassador of British cuisine to the world, gives us Chicken Tikka Marsala:

youtube.com/watch?v=125lCXbLv2c

You smelly limeys should be proud of her!

No one cares what Americans think. The opinions of the most ignorant group of people on earth are entirely unimportant.

No he's probably like most Americans, massively thin skinned and incapable of self analysis.

thats not a joke, loads of currys were invented in britain, we dont eat many of the original ones.

r8 my british desk brunch Veeky Forums

How's that Brexit working out for you?

>t. Mehmet

I'd say it's working out pretty well for us, cuck. How did you enjoy your election between a retard with a toupe and an actual woman?

And the British PM is't an "actual woman"?

>an actual woman

britcucks confirmed sjw shills

lololol

foreigners support and the false sense of victory they spread on the US internet is how "she" lost, kid. No matter how hard you wanted, you couldn't vote, and you should have shut up. Care about your own shithole next time.

>amerifat clueless about how first world governments actually work
What a surprise! Maybe if your public schools spent less time focusing on Xer's latest gender pronouns you would know something about the world

>a fucking woman only barely lost to the orange skinned mongoloid
You were *this* close to being ruled by a woman, nu-male. Then again this lack of self awareness can only be expected from americlaps

>Americans in charge of reading comprehension

Lmao

>amerifat clueless about how first world governments actually work
What a surprise! Maybe if your public schools spent less time focusing on Xer's latest gender pronouns you would know something about the world

I am indian and I am just referring to your insistence on Hillary's gender while your own PM is a woman too. That is because your original response to the American poster implied both candidates in their presidential election were on e a retard and another " a woman" as in inherently incompetent because of her gender.

Maybe I misunderstood.

lolol

>poo in loo

now this man is truly a big guy

Xenophobia comes from a position of privilege. You can't be xenophobic against white people. The British colonized and oppressed the entire world and y'all are getting mad about someone making fun of your bland-ass whipipo food? You disgust me, deadass.

What an argument I am truly speechless.

>it's a "white millennial American suburbanites pretending to be black on the internet" rerun

>poo in loo

do you people think you sound remotely clever

Without Indians the best thing to eat in England would be the bark on the trees.

or i dunno how about a FUCKING HOT POT FOLLOWED BY A RHUBARB FOOL YOU CUNT

what?

if stupid poo in loos can figure out how to put local spices in a sauce, pretty sure we could.

>reducing the sprawling and complex cuisine of india to 'putting local spices in a sauce'

no dude

Yes, Pajeet. Your disgusting, shit-inducing curry and pita bread are the apex of English cuisine. What would they do without you?

not an Indian or American at all lol

But you didn't, so here we are.

That's a true statement. Indian cooking is the apex of your cuisine. Or do you think it's your toothpaste-flavor mint sauces? Or toast sandwiches? Or KAYS GOOD COOKING? lololo

Meh, if British cooks arw so bad, how come American television has loads of British chefs, but British television has no American chefs?

Alright lads i've had just about enough of this bollocks. I aren't even English and these threads fucking annoy the fuck out of me, so just cut it out you soppy cunts.

no ones talking about Jamey Olive Oil or Gordon Ramsey.

money

Or jellied eel, or stargazy pie?

>toothpaste-flavor mint sauces

...mint?

Because nobody watches British tv

>high people and I'm black cocaine
what did she mean by this

Except the millions of Americans who watch Top Gear and Doctor Who

both series that have seen their talent be poached by the higher-paying american industry

Due to high demand from a huge international audience
>nobody watches British TV

and the money to offer an incentive for them to leave

Its difficult to believe anyone with an American accent speaking as an authority on something.

>implying my local Indian takeaway is following some intense cultural tradition when I buy some chips and curry sauce

yup. get mad.

>implying it isn't
>implying that has any bearing on my argument anyway

>implying they are
>implying that doesn't has any bearing on your argument

>implying i couldn't get this level of banter at a fucking crêche

more than anything """"""traditionally""""""" British.

co/ck/s I'm going to attempt to cook the uncookable toast sandwich. What kind of bread do I use?

hovis sliced white loaf

obviously hovis sliced white loaf

>British "food"

why are most british women so fugly

It must be the food in england.