AMB - Ambrosus General

Versetti presenting at STARTSummit. Holy shit they're almost done with the beta.

This token is bursting at the seams for a 30x moon in a market upturn.

Attached: STARTSummit.jpg (750x534, 45K)

That literally looks like a barn

OOOOOOOHHNONONO

Don't forget about Kimchi... He called the coffee partnership - I'm sure that they're just waiting for a market upturn before they start releasing new partnerships.

Fuck me. Been watching it bleed all week. Considered tether every night but muh duh can't go any lower. Thinking now to pull all my dead NEO and ETH to go all in AMB mission. What do biz? I didn't tether anything and am 33% this week and that was after being justd 70% from ATH.

>>inb4 kys Amblet

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-01-11-50-20.png (1440x2560, 492K)

yeah a barn with Eames DAW chairs...
On topic these AMB guys are literally everywhere
STARTSummit, Cryptocurrency world expo, EDCON.
I'm so happy as a 10k AMB holder to see them working their asses off, gives me a bit of confidence in this gloomy market

I dont think well see a 30x soon, but if we get a bull market like last year then theres a chance.

The team is professional as hell. They really don't give a shit about appeasing some moonboys with fake hype like VEN.

Going to be a beautiful moon mission when the market turns around.

The projects that are gonna absolutely explode with the development of blockchain technology are the ones like AMB. Keeping their heads low, ignoring the noise, building partnerships, and creating their product

Attached: Swiss Alliance Links.jpg (1280x602, 131K)

Sorry amblets, a new chad ceo has come to town

Origintrail gonna btfo amb and vechain

Attached: 64EF5780-40A4-4710-808B-132973CFF9F9.jpg (1242x1664, 489K)

22K AMB here.

Absolutely positively unironically undoubtedly comfy.

reasons? otherwise you are just a useless fudder

AMB and TRAC are the most solid projects in supply chain.

AMB is poised to be way bigger than TRAC though, DYOR.

Origin trail lmao
Supply chain for your shit country while ambrosus for whole Europe + Japan

I know right, unlike them chinky coins AMB is conform to swiss fucking laws, they aren't going to lease a BMW for 2 hours and announce a partnership with them.They will moon for sure, when you least expect it, thankfully I'm already balls deep

Those quads are checked as fuck.

Bull run after grandpa gets a boner, confirmed.

HOLY FUCK IM JERKING OFF RIGHT NOW I WANT TO CUM ON AMB
OTHER COINERS ARE FAGGOTS AMB IS THE ONLY GOOD COIN
CURRENCY COINS ARE SHIT
SUPPLY CHAIN GANG
SUPPLY CHAIN GANG

The key word is upturn. A team like Ambrosus's would raise way more than 45 million in a traditional VC startup, but they went with tokenization for a reason.

THEY WENT WITH TOKENIZATION BECAUSE THEY LOVE US AND THEY WANT ALL BIZTARDS TO BE RICH

Origintrail is blockchain agnostic.

Enough said.
Oh and working product already.
Enough said.

Blow you vechain and amb cucks to dust.

FUCK YOU AMB MAKES MY DICK HARD WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH

Have you researched AMB at all? I have positions in VEN, AMB, and TRAC, and AMB is the largest by far for a reason. The actual product is essentially an IoT operating system and sensor line created by the people who literally MADE IoT. No existing project other than IBM's holds a candle to AMB's breadth and depth except for some ongoing hyperledger projects.

>whynotboth.png
I've got stacks of amb and trac, real comfy.

No there is no room for two chad CEOs.

Only th me chaddest wins

This.

For your own sake, research Ambrosus instead of being a nuthugging moonboy. Don't marry a token.

also the team explicitly said that they won't announce anything in this market. So when the market finally recovers, announcements will come and oh boy, they are gonna be huge

nice analysis retard. ambros are some of the dumbest in crypto.

Poor eastern Europe student here, went all in on AMB at 5k SATs. Have ~2700 of them. Will hold until end of Q2, hopefully it makes some nice moves by then.

Was there a rumor floating around that AMB is gonna give dividends? Or staking?

Masternodes were confirmed. How they work however, not yet. I'm hoping for a GAS system

Not a rumor. Once they finish their main net and move to their own blockchain, they will have tiered master nodes. The exact numbers have not been officially released but it's rumored that the tiers start at 5k AMB

That guy is nuthugging Origin Trail though...

I read somewhere that they think about creating a second token for masternodes eco system

This. If I can get a masternode for this cheap before the project takes off, I'm highly considering getting in. Especially if they use a GAS system as well.