Why does everyone hate /r9k/? Everyone keeps saying they are a bunch of salty bitter faggots. Why is that?

Why does everyone hate /r9k/? Everyone keeps saying they are a bunch of salty bitter faggots. Why is that?

Attached: 1520990525087.jpg (700x700, 55K)

UwU mommy bulge

how is this Veeky Forums related we don't care who you are as long you earn us some shekels

Cause they are. Now who's that qt?

gib manmilky

Attached: IMG_9500.jpg (778x512, 64K)

This, now fuck off

fix your brain
that is a man with a wig on dressed in womens clothing
by enabling his delusion you contribute to the suicide statistics of trannys later in life

stop it user
just stop being a tranny loving nancy

saged and kys pathetic virgin trapposter

>Being this insecure of your sexuality

>being so addicted to masturbation that overwhelming suicide statistics doesnt factor into the equation at all
t. sociopath

That's not a tranny

No rly who is that ; ;

Because everything bad about their lives is normalfags' fault according to them.
It's like /pol/ but with normalfags instead of Jews. That's how boring of a board it is.

Except /pol/ is right

yeah nice way of getting people to zoom in and explicitly focus on the bulging package m8
its obvious without even zooming in
fix your brain

Fucking image search doesn't turn up shit someone has to know this qts name

What bulge?

The Jews fucked up the /r9k/ kids too, just indirectly. They created this world where everyone is atomized and deracinated and they were the people pushing for the sexual revolution which is what /r9k/ always complains about. Nearly 100% of first and second wave feminists were Jewish and the same goes for the people pushing the fag shit. Not everyone is strong enough to push through their bullshit and become a chad.

Jews have a culture of critique, a culture of tearing down and taking apart the culture of their host nation. When they call all this stuff "progressive" and pretend it has never happened before they're lying, it has happened many times throughout history even not very long in the past in the Weimar Republic. The degeneracy was hot and heavy in Weimar with shit like stage incest, pedophilia brothels, the first tranny surgery, and even weirder shit like using a goose as a fleshlight and chopping its head off while your dick is down its neck. Running a communist revolt and probably costing the Germans WWI wasn't the only reason they had a problem with the Jews. More echoes of Weimar will come back to haunt them, they won't win again.

>wah I wasn't born into an ideal society
Play the hand your dealt, people with terrible hands can win.

I'm sorry you were born with average IQ.

>failing elementary level world history this hard
Yeah his comment was a little misplaced and off topic but he’s not wrong.

>dat manjaw

ruined

OwO what's this

>being this much of a pussy
>being a moralfag
>having feelings at all

Yes anons, yes, just avoid killing yourselves this time around.
Yes if it rains it's the Jews' fault, yes they hate, the upstanding noble man. Now calm down so you can enjoy your tendies this evening.

SAUCE OF THIS SEMEN GODDESSS!!!!!

>Play the hand your dealt, people with terrible hands can win.
You bet your ass I am playing it. I intend to win. I am not complaining, I am just informing you what the problem is and who the enemy is.

Are you claiming the sexual revolution, the fag shit, and feminism are not Jewish? Because I'd like to see you prove it.

Attached: 542461521093453627.jpg (835x1024, 79K)

This entire shitty thread is off topic.

we really need to kill the jews desu.

yhe yhe, but first give sauce of op qt