Link <--> Veeky Forums is fun. The memes are fun. The shops are fun. The link is a meme is the meme is fun...

link Veeky Forums is fun. The memes are fun. The shops are fun. The link is a meme is the meme is fun. We all know how big link can be. That's why we need a set of rules.
Harassing people from the link team is a big no
Link memes on relevant twitter accounts is a big no
Taking idiotic photos with Sergey while holding a stupid biz paper is a big no.

Lets contain the fun where it belong. /biz

Attached: boring.png (707x758, 761K)

make me you dumb cunt

>whatever you do, dont cross over into real life Veeky Forums
>just stay on your containment board
how about no fuckwit
the guy did nothing wrong
the only people suggesting he did are reddit queers that cant handle 4ch having any influence at all

cry
more

Thanks just sent her 100k rape threats from Veeky Forums /biz

Maybe the real problem is that you people focus too much on making fun, too little on making money.

I've been on reddit and I agree with op. The memes are great, here, where they belong. But trying to force them on sergey and chainlink in general outside of this space is simply detrimental all the way around. 4chinz is known to outsiders as being a hive of racist, sexist, antisemitic pedos (some of those are true) and forcibly tying Sergey and link to that image is toxic. That's all.

I agree. Memes are memes and real life is real life.

Meant to say I've never been on reddit. Guess I have to go back now.

Next conference, multiple biz posters need to show up in the Lucky Brand shirt.

WE WILL FIND THE NEGATIVE POSTERS AND NOT ENABLE THEIR SEND BUTTONS

Attached: DCC78A39-41A6-4ABE-8CA0-813ABB741D39.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>ive been on plebbit
>toxic

kek
maybe you should go back there

damn straight

Next conference I will warn the police before any person remotely holding anything similar to memes or biz is a pedophile. then you guys can meme yourselves in prison.

well he was not laughing in the photo, because he is literally a multi million, company CEO, and we are fkin nolifing NEETS living in our parents basement....

I mean, sure it's fun, but I guess sergey lives on another planet...i mean sure we have fun here, but let's not forget, he is the CEO of a huge company guys -_- he is not our property

Attached: CHAD.png (1301x1024, 132K)

What he did wrong was he went to the event and didn't record, Act like a selfie taking manchild idiot if you want, so long as you make yourself actually fucking useful by recording the event.

>Next conference I will warn the police before any person remotely holding anything similar to memes or biz is a pedophile. then you guys can meme yourselves in prison.

*terrorist

Attached: E1E19CF4-EA26-4827-A794-6C7E9D30DE33.png (1046x1430, 1.46M)

>/biz
fuck off reddit fag, I'm sending photos of my poop to Sergey every single day with a new twitter account.

We invested our money, we do what we want.

Someone has a link where I can buy the lucky brand shirt?

you actually made kek dude

Fucking idiot. Hope he gets doxxed. How can anyone think this is funny. You think we like it here huh? You think we are proud about spending 7 hours a day on this fucking board? Link for some of us is our last hope to get out of this god forsaken hell hole and you go out there and try and fuck around IRL!??! FUCK YOU. This newfaggot actually thought people would think this is funny for fucks sake. What a piece of shit he is. This is why companies only allow "accredited investors" with 1 million net worth or 200k per year salary allowed to invest in their company so this shit won't happen. You might now know this yet but this FUCKER might have just stuck the dagger into your future.