Veeky Forums Unpopular opinions thread

I'll start:
>sriracha is a meme sauce its literally stale vinegar, garlic and watery chili sauce only white women eat this garbaggio
>cream cheese in sushi is discusting
>pineapple doesn't go on pizza and only brainlet faggots that are literally L I T E R A L L Y children eat it because it's taboo like anchovies but not as risky just edgy enough to squeeze by
>Greek """"Yoghurt"""" is just chunky dairy slime, absolutely inedible unless you're a tasteless soccer mom living in a flyover area
>artificial banana flavoring tastes better than modern Cavendish bananas, only subhumans eat those yellow turds instead of plantains
>alcohol is literally poisons and only degenerate subhumans indulge in it
>""""authentic""""" """""Mexican""""" food is better than authentic Mexican food
>Nuna's is haute cuisine and it is the dining experience of a lifetime i myself have gone 4 times and I look forward to going after Christmas
>Kobe beef is a meme but it has some basis in fact though scientists are still debating on its cause I am a Kobe beef skeptic myself
>Kyoto is the culinary capitol of the world
>soul """""""""food"""""""""" is just greasy slop
>when people say comfort food they just mean garbage and unhealthy shit
>veganfags are annoying as fuck its not even a real good diet for a human
>american cheese is better than most other cheeses from around the world
>britcucks can cook the best in all of Europe but Americans and the Japanese dominate the world culinary scene
>women are inherently better at cooking than men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2mtILDZRgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think really teriyaki sauce is fucking disgusting

Nectarines are objectively better than peaches, and anyone saying there's no difference is lucky to be typing that between marathon sessions of filming their mother being asspounded by homeless AIDS patients.

I'm sorry, but can I get a couple /thread-a-roonies on this?

/no

Steaks are best well done.
>this triggers the Veeky Forums

Taste is subjective. I have had a lot of steaks cooked a lot of different ways, and to me, they simply TASTE the best when cooked grey all the way through. I still splurge from time to time with high end expensive cuts of meat. I cook those well done too.

I dislike steak, it's not even that good

Medium rare is the perfect balance but Veeky Forums will shit on it because it's a normie thing

>women are inherently better at cooking than men
Explain why male chefs outnumber female chefs 100:1 professionally.

kyskyskyskyskys

also alcohol is really gold if you cook with it - you reduce it to a non-alcoholic taste

Tend to agree... I've had a 70 dollar steak (no idea if that's a lot, but that's like my whole grocery bill) and it was just kinda the same taste, bite after bite, ounce after ounce. I find steak boring. I'd rather cut it up and put it in something.

Same. I'll eat the fuck out of hamburger though.

>excessive use of """"""quotation""""" """""marks""""" is proof you're an idiot.

>Soy sauce is better than A1
>Even the best cake is just okay
>Chicken is better dry
>Waldorf Salad is an abomination
>The only thing worse than being a vegan is being an edgy steak and 'tatoes fag.

I agree on all points except I don't hate Waldorf Salads. I don't necessarily go out of my way to eat them but I don't hate them.

>Pizza is overrated.
>putting pasta in salads ruins it.
>scrambled eggs taste awfull.
>all sushi taste the same.
>all donuts taste the same.

I fucking love Sushi and Donuts but no matter what kind I choose it all tastes the same

All named diets are attempts by obsessive compulsives to belong to a tribe no matter the expense and stress. involved.

Mister Donut ring donuts. I don't know if they're sold outside of Japan, but they'll change your mind.

>>sriracha is a meme sauce

Why would you think that?
youtube.com/watch?v=U2mtILDZRgI

holy fuck are you joking?... all your shit is retarded

>Bacon is nice as a flavouring agent in a sauce, but there are better things you can do with a pork belly and bacon fried or baked straight-up is disgusting
>Every cuisine has a bad aspect, and good aspects too.
>Pickled mushrooms are fucking amazing.
>If you eat meat, but are repulsed by anything that isn't anonymous protein square, you should probably kill yourself
>A plain, single-leaf salad is unpleasant, but a twenty-ingredient salad is worse.
>Savory breakfast food should not be sweet.
>Fruit tea is vile 9 times/10
>There's a very distinct difference between mild flavours and blandness.

I was pretty okay with everything until this.
That shit is just... not even food. I once left a slice of it out of the fridge, in room temperature, and it turned into liquid after a few hours.

Coca Cola is tastiest non-alcoholic beverage ever

Hard liquor tastes awful by itself

I love pasta in salads, eggs are great, I've never had sushi, and I disagree on the donuts. Kind of confused on that one.

Maybe they will. Love some doNUTs.

And no Im no jokeing. And I know its dumb. Thats why I useally keep theese to myself senpai.

> someone gave me a shot of JD once and I didn't like it

Western food is only good because the portions are absolutely massive and filled with cheap fillers like sugar, salt and fat instead of actual flavor. Eastern family style of eating is the only healthy way to eat.

High level chefs are more managers than cooks. Women suck at managing.

>Most people that hate vegans/vegetarians hate them for similiar reasons to that of which fat people hate thin people for on tumblr. People who are more spiteful generally don't like it when other people improve themselves, because it makes them feel bad about themselves.

Srirachi is garbage, agree.
Cream cheese in any sort of roll isn't for the faint of palate, I don't mind a little but it's definitely unusual.
Not everyone is autistic enough to care where something "belongs" and ham, pineapple, cheese and tomato sauce taste good together.
Greek yogurt is okay when mixed up but not as good as normal yogurt.
Artificial banana flavoring isn't as good.
If you can't handle and enjoy alcohol without overindulging and getting FUKT UP you're the degenerate subhuman.
All Mexican and "Mexican" food is good, but you're right.
Nuna's is shit.
You can't be a "skeptic" about a type of beef, the beef exists, that I guarantee you.
Kyoto is nothing special.
"Soul food" is a buzzword and you're bad for using it.
"Comfort food", see above
Vegans are indeed retarded
American cheese is better than every pretentious eurofag says, but there are many better cheeses
Brits make everything fucking DRY, it's not a meme, it's true, and your taste is bad
Women aren't inherently better at anything but taking care of kids than men

I rate you at 38% rightness.

Correct.

Well and medium-rare are tied for best steak cooking.

Never pay more than $30 for any steak.

If you take a steak cut and grind it up and cook/spice it like you would hamburger, it actually tastes better.

True. Most autistic /pol/ meme.

Wow, five retarded and wrong statement in a row, and ends with "steak and potatoes is edgy" when it's a classic staple food. Shit post, family.

Pizza cannot be overrated.
True about pasta.
Wrong about scrambled eggs.
Wrong about sushi.
Wrong about donuts.
80% wrong, taste buds and brain cells clearly burnt out.

Wrong, they're sincere consumer attempts to get thin and they're sincere marketing attempts by dieticians to make money.

Real people enjoy bacon, some food is perfect, correct about pickled mushrooms, babble about protein is incoherent, no one cares how you like your salads, I'm going to keep mixing breakfast flavors and there's nothing you can do about it, fruit tea is great, true about mild flavors. Pretty bad post.

Everyone but you already knew its properties, OP was talking about flavor.

Wrong

Wrong on both counts

Vegans not welcome on Veeky Forums, no one cares about your not-eating-food religion, go be halal and kosher somewhere else

Literally 100% incorrect. You are hated entirely because you never shut the fuck up about your god damned cult. No one else with selective eating habits gets shat on, vegetarians, pescatarians, some people might find them weird or curious, but only vegans are loathed.

No one has a problem with the eating habits of vegans, they have a problem with both the people doing it, and how they incessantly try to force it on others.

>/pol/ boogeyman
Helloooooo reddit!

i cook my steaks well done and smother them in A1

fuck you

Women in general can't handle the stress and bantz of a professional kitchen

Michael Dorn is vegan :-)

Yeah, and he's not a dickhole about it. Which was my entire point.

>autismo

The infamous 2AM chili isn't THAT bad. My only issue with it is that he adds beer, but it's mostly because I can't stand beer in general.

What kind of Greek yoghurt is fucking chunky?

That is so faggy

I could agree with almost literally every point you made except for the insane American cheese bait at the end. Also, women are definitely not better at cooking than men.

Nobody cares about your opinions.