Did he kill it?

Did he kill it?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly someone should cap this faggot
so fucking sick of his smug ass liberal kike smile

Fuck this kike

the more i see of this guy the more i hate his dead soulless eyes. if you were in a post apocalypse situation he would be the one to sell your clan out to the enemy tribe of cannibals

Huehueh. God damnit Janet I told you to not go all in on BCH. You had one job Janet. Huehueh

He is part of a bigger plan

What did he say about crypto? Pls link me anons I feel like raging

youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg
it's not hard to find m8

Kind of. Normies won't be coming back to it anytime soon. He also gave you more time to accumulate if you got in late

Made it about 30 seconds in and just couldn't take it anymore. How do people watch 30 minutes of this fucking guy? He's so fucking annoying

Normies are sheep they left because whales cashed out , whales will push down the price to the very bottom to stabilize a floor and when they are done they will pump it like you cant ever imagine, and normies will be back

I wish i could punch that face, dunno who this is even

Exactly, but too soon. They got rekt the fuck up in Jan. It'll take sometime to recover normie losses. Let's be real. 20k won't come until eoy.

>Let's be real. 20k won't come until eoy
EOY 2019 maybe

>
>Exactly, but too soon. They got rekt the fuck up in Jan. It'll take sometime to recover normie losses. Let's be real. 20k won't come until eoy.
On the other hand, every price prediction in the past was too conservative

Theres alot happening but gut feeling tells me this is all an orchestrated plan to flip bitcoin you cant easily flip btc at 20k but you can surely do when it drops to 6-7k

No, Goolag did

I mean for institutional money or a group of whales i think they have the power to flip it right now but they are waiting the best moment to do it

I honestly didn't care about him despite everyone memeing on him.

However I watched the crypto epsidoe and holy shit was it really trying way too hard to be funny.

Is this supposed to stuff for intellectuals? Seems almost bbt tier.

>

It died a long time ago

Attached: 2.jpg (600x375, 32K)

What's going on with those "Accredited Investor's money"? I thought they were supposed to pour in their cash to Coinbase ETF?

Thats why it gets shady , the first crypto index, gov taking us serious, plasma coming soon why arent we mooning....

Similarly, when the market is bearish, BTC, ETH, BCH, and LTC also dump at the same time. That's ridiculous.

Look like it was The last show

Attached: 1520951403124.gif (600x679, 227K)

insider trading/coordinated whale groups and bots. they crypto market is completely manipulated by a small group of people, you're a fool if you believe otherwise.
everyone tries to blame "normies", but those have 0 influence on the market.

It's because literally everything is tied to fucking btc you brainlet. Until it breaks away this is our fate.

>literally everything is tied to fucking btc you brainlet
All those coins have USD/EUR pairing on GDAX, Mr.Genius.

Great, it doesn't fucking matter because bitcoin is the only crypto that people outside biz have ever fucking heard of. So when it tanks, everything else fucking tanks because of panic selling. It's all a psychological game.

usually the opposite of what he says is true

and every single alt always has a high volume BTC pairing, which is enough to function as an no-lube, anal rape gateway through automatic bot trading.

>it doesn't fucking matter because bitcoin is the only crypto that people outside biz have ever fucking heard of
Oh please, Niggers love TRX and XRP.

But crypto's such a great store of value, no way a program episode could harm it!

Get rekt Veeky Forums.

>bitcoin is the only crypto that people outside biz have ever fucking heard of. So when it tanks, everything else fucking tanks because of panic selling.

Attached: 1520454025619.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

I know that's why gold always go up and up

True, it's why bitcoin goes dump dump after a TV-show.

That damn internet is just a ponzi. Personal Computers are too expensive and useless to regular people. Why would you use email when you can hold a letter from the postal service?

This faggots logic is going to be another joke to us in time. FUCK HIM AND HIS LIBERAL GLOBALIST MASTERS

Blockchain tech itself is quite cheap though and is implemented already but too few care to actually use it.

Quite the opposite, he just increased awareness of it. He said crypto is gambling. Guess what, normies love to gamble.

Oh yes, you're right about that, they also loved xvg. And before you bring it up yes I know CNBC shilled ripple to the grave, but how many people watch cnbc? How many niggers and roasties on Twitter do you think there actually were/is? And do you think it's a significant number at all in the grand scheme of things? It isn't. Especially because most of them only put 500 bucks in max. Whenever a main stream media outlet or news source covered the bull run, it wasnt "the Cryptocurrency bubble" or "the meteoric rise of cryptocurrency". It was bitcoin. It's always bitcoin. To the vast majority of normans bitcoin=all crypto=all blockchains. And that's as deep as it goes.

You fuckin butthurt brainlets. Thanks for the laugh, Jon Oliver summed up the crypto space perfectly. Muh moon muh lambo. Delusional.

Similar to the internet and PCs. Not many people used the internet back in the day to buy coffee, but now it's a whole new ballgame.

Normies m8

What is back in the day?
And people today use PIN, here at least, and that has been in use for decades?

Because no Jon Stewart and steven Colbert sold out for more money (I don't blame him) but his show is shit

All that is left is a shadow of the daily show and this schmuck. He's the best of what's left of liberal funny guys

How much bitcoin for a hitman on the bitch?

People underestimate how stupid the average-IQ person is

friendly reminder

Attached: john oliver .jpg (1200x531, 195K)

>I know CNBC shilled ripple to the grave, but how many people watch cnbc?
So, how did Niggers find out about XRP? LeBron James?

NANI!?

Attached: 64356345.png (760x438, 255K)

no, but his masters did.

Attached: 1520982707540.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

go back to smelling your own farts, december child

I watch Jon Oliver every week, unironically
i think he has good segments for a politcal comedy show
and talks about topics that i think are neat and cool (crypto, consolidation, coal jobs)
yes the drumpf segments are a bore for me and it seems like beating a dead horse at this point but the rest i like
AMA

What do you mean by bbt tier?

you be surprised

How convenient is it to never have to think for yourself?

Frees up alot of time.
why do days of research when i can watch a 30 minute youtube clip

It has been a while this I have been on Veeky Forums. But the phrasing of that question is ridiculous. But then again I am on Veeky Forums where almost no one has social skills...