How's my loaf, Veeky Forums?

How's my loaf, Veeky Forums?
Peasant style, just the five necessaries; flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and water.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingarthurflour.com/professional/salt.html
thekitchn.com/how-to-make-soft-amp-tender-dinner-rolls-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187478
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably dull and flavorless

More than likely flavorless and dull

It looks nice and quaint but probably not that tasty.

>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall

It seems to be without flavor and possibly dull.

In all likelihood muted and lacking in flavor

where u been bruv? been a while since i seen u post mate

That there bread looks right interestin' and delicious, boy howdy!

You only need flour and water you pleb. Looks ok tho

Maybe if you stop sucking dicks everyday you'll get to taste flavors without the aid of msg

>How to know if you're in a home raising a bunch of white kids to be entitled assholes with no manners
>There a bunch of spaghetti or spaghetti water stains on the wall closest to the stove

Shallow and pedantic

>white kids
It's not a race problem. It's a generational problem. Lot of kids being raised as literal entitled little shits because their parents would rather take the shortcut instead of teaching them manners and to be a functional part of society.

SURE IS SAMEFAG IN HERE.

LIKE YOUR BREAD OP; I MADE SOME GARLIC DINNER ROLLS AT THANKSGIVING AND THEY WERE PRETTY GOOD.

post recipe in caps

>sugar

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Seconding this. Recipe, ingredients, tips and tricks, etc. Such a fun gimmick

This. (Nothing wrong with a bit of salt however)

Looks good!
Though you don't need yeast. Just let the (sour) dough ferment. This way you actually kind of 'unlock' all of the (ground) seed life giving nutrients, make them digestible for us humans. Let dem bacterias do their thang yo.

I only heard about folks doing it that way. I suppose it is worth a try. No sugar this time, either.

peasant style?
try
flour, salt, and water only instead

you can google it.
its hard but so simple its heavenly

My mom is lately making a bunch of bread this way.. Some ground Cumin seeds and some thyme with it too.. Hnng

>
>I only heard about folks doing it that way. I suppose it is worth a try. No sugar this time, either.

I'll ask my mom for the recipe(s) she's using.

Also when you use yeast, it's what they call a "monoculture", so basically only one species of fungi. When you just add water and flour (and spices to your liking), and let it sit for days, there's this really rich culture of fungi in the dough, which adds flavour. Also you give the fungi (yeast) time to properly ferment the grains, so all the nutrients become accesible for your body.

Oat flour, almond meal, arrowroot powder

Done up in a frying pan

How do?

Will write up some recipes (formulas basically, you gotta be ON SPOT) tomorrow.

Awwwww yeahhhhhh

sounds weird. post crumb.

I can't maintain a whole wheat sourdough right now because I need to have an average daily deficit of 140 calories to meet my vanity goals.

Sugar isn't necessary, fatty

eh? put it in the fridge. bread won't make you fat. it is the crap people put on bread, like cheese, which makes you fat. I eat tons of bread every day, and I still drop weight like it's out of style. I don't even have to try.

but i thought it was smartphones and liberal colleges ruining civilization user

Bread makes me fat more than any other starchy whole plant food of equal volume.

I mean, it has a high energy density due to its lower water content. And I like other stuff more.

>sugar necessary
Weak bait, fatty.

>salt necessary
Weak bait, fatty.

>yeast necessary
Do you even flatbreads, faggot?

Doesn't bread without added sugar take at least three hours instead of 90 minutes?

Of course not, you fucking idiot.

Unsalted bread is utterly fucking disgusting.

I usually make my 100% whole food bread without salt. Tastes fine to me.

salt is a major component of bread.
Here is all that it does for bread:
kingarthurflour.com/professional/salt.html

My bread is fine without it and I like not being bloated :-)

>The small amount of salt in bread bloats you
You might see a doctor.

Old picture

Tasted pretty good though

kind of looks like cake.

D E N S E

E

N

S

E

thekitchn.com/how-to-make-soft-amp-tender-dinner-rolls-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187478

IT WAS LITERALLY JUST SOMETHING I IMPROVISED. I SUBSTITUTED HALF A CUP WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR BECAUSE I PREFER THE HEARTY FLAVORS OF IT OVER REGULAR. JUST FOLLOW THE RECIPE AS IS AND ADD SOME ROASTED GARLIC AS MIXING DRY AND WET INGREDIENTS, CHOPPED FINELY. FOR FORMING THE ROLLS I PULL AND TUCK FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM CENTER. IT ENSURES AN EVEN TOP. THIS CAN ALSO BE DONE WITH GARLIC SEASONINGS IF YOU DON'T BUY WHOLE GARLIC, LIKE SAVAGES.

Christ man, relax!

It's hard to describe the texture of bannocks if you've never had them before but while it was lighter than a fully wheaten or oat made one, it was, as said, fairly dense

bread thread bump

I wanna pinch it ;3c

Stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

Caress my prostate you ninny