Work at bank

>Work at bank
>Women of all ages (18 til 50) all dress super sexy
>Tight leather skirts, matching low white blouses, sheer blouses, fishnets, back seam stockings, stocking that show lace top when they sit, high heels, leather pants that show cameltoe, even fucking corsets

Seriously, every day I end up masturbating on the toilet atleast three times. It's like working at a fucking stripper bar. How do I cope? Is this a universal problem that anyone can relate to?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>atleast three times
Jesus, man, get your act together.

lol how about you try to fuck one

wtf I love globalist banks now

Can partly relate. Had a super hot roastie in my team. Lost focus some times.

well ever wondered why the leave for 30-45min to "visit" the higher ups?

Dangerous maneuver.

Stop being a wanker and fuck some girls faggot

nice 12 year old fantasy, bro

I'm really thankful my work is a sausagefest, I'd go nuts being cockteased by all these fucking roasties every day.

Why don’t you stop being a fucking weirdo and save your nuts for a week or two and then muster enough courage to talk to them and fuck them in real life. The old ones shouldn’t be too hard to pull

you should offer to buy them coffee and then cum in it on the way back to the office.

Not biz related, go TRP or MGTOW but stop fucking be a cuck. Reported for being a faggot.

>Getting triggered by women being hot.
>Calling someone else a faggot.
It's like pottery.

Who the fuck masturbates at work? wtf is wrong with you?

>Who the fuck masturbates at work?
It is very common in places that have a sales team.
The sales people particularly jerk off to wolf of wallstreet type of lifestyle and often refer to themselves as traders when they are nothing like that.

You can always tell because it smells like mushrooms when you go to the toilet. Fucking nasty. On the other hand, if it works, who am I to judge?

I think the psychology behind it is. You wank after a good sale or you make some money so it becomes a positive reinforcement cycle.

>Who the fuck masturbates at work? wtf is wrong with you?
anyone who isn't a low t soyboy either masturbates or fucks at work

Women in my office dress like sluts as well. It's fucking degenerate. Fishnets and short skirts don't belong in the office.

Bro I work at one of those stores in a rich neighborhood that sells natural food sort of like a whole foods and holy fucking shit. It's just a stream of babes and milfs walking through all day. Some of them are so hot I just get hard right there while I'm working. And now summer is coming up. I don't know how to go on knowing I will never fuck any of them.

I am about to apply to a whole foods in a particulary rich neighborhood in Connecticut for this sole reason

It's kind of fucked though because they don't look at you as being on the same level. You're a lowly grocery store worker and all their boyfriends are lawyers or some shit. That's why I'm on biz so I can buy a Range Rover some day and fuck these hoes

>It's like working at a fucking stripper bar. How do I cope?

Sounds like a fucking dream... wtf is wrong with you

they are super hot, but 99% stuck up cunts who wouldn't give you the time of day

>they are super hot, but 99% stuck up cunts who wouldn't give you the time of day
Now imagine being married to one of these and having to support them

It's kind of fucked though because they don't look at you as being on the same level

...except you're chad.