I have never seen a more obvious 10X in blockchain

Do you even like money biz?

If you can't see what is happening between NEO, HPB, Loopring, and BBN, then you are just a fucking reddit tiered investor that is hoping to get lucky on a mid cap choice.

$10 million market cap. DYOR. It is all there.

Attached: Banyan Network.jpg (1191x818, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@FYIcryptoz/interview-with-banyan-network-ceo-david-zhou-483c0c9a045f
linkedin.com/in/dazhou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't matter if btc is going back to 1k all alts will go to zero followed by collective NEET suicide

They honestly don't deserve this one. The edgy racists deem anything they don't understand a "Chink scam" in order to feel better about themselves. You found yourself a gem user, no need to tell these basement dwellers about it.

>you must hate money

Attached: wojak.jpg (225x225, 5K)

hmmmmm. I left when it was 12 cents. it seems to be going down. I will wait. the pump is over

Although I really liked the argument that this was an awesome coin because the logo is a qrc code. gave me a few keks.

Banyan shot up 100% on the same day that Bitcoin fell 10. Bitcoin dying would have almost no effect in the long run on how big data will be used on the blockchain. I honestly hope bitcoin does get crushed, I could really give a fuck. I am all in on BBN.

I think every smart user has already invested.
There is no need for shilling, retards will buy at 50M MC

In value, yes, because buttcoin is. It's actually going up in sats and pumping as we speak.

LMAO buying an absolute shitcoin when btc is tanking get ready to become a pink wojack

Case in point - Stay poor.

Attached: Kelvin Long.jpg (300x300, 48K)

I'm in
Hpb cpc bbn. Chink dream team or die

How much is enough to make it. Sitting at 4k right now.

0 you'll save money by not buying look at how these same shills pumped hpb to $15 now go check the price of it now

>same shills
>anonymous board
wew

Not really comparable, everything spiked between DEC-early Jan before the bloodbath season started. ICX was at $12, etc.
You also can't argue that this isn't promising.

The top is 12 cents. Just sell.

HPB ATH marketcap was almost $300 million. BBN is literally sitting at $10 million. Are you fucking stupid?

Lol, enjoy being dumped as we speak.

Attached: 1519068285301.jpg (1436x1674, 1.48M)

>1 shill point has been deposited in your shillwallet. New rank unlocked! Shillbergsteinblatz

Checked.

I'm stupid for not throwing my money into a scam. The medium articles were deleted that claimed a unionpay partnership as the price dumped. I have to admit pump and dumps are definitely getting more clever

Haha, thanks user. I'm sure your bags in this are pretty solid, I would agree that most of this board doesn't deserve this coin. Keep on fudding!

The articles are now on Steemit you retarded plebbit kys

The UnionPay articles got moved to Steemit, by the way.

The Medium articles were deleted because the author used an anonymous account. All of them are back up on steemit. You can literally go find it right now. Even better, go ahead and DM David Zhou yourself. He might not get back to you right away, as he is currently with HPB at a blockchain conference in Korea.

Oh I see make sure you archive it so you have something to frame when they're mysteriously deleted as the price goes to zero

I got in on this the first day and did really well. So well Idecided to dump my AMB and buy more. Then I got fucking dumped on like nobody's business.

It's not doing anything until BTC breaks out.

That's not even the real David he's just a larping pajeet with a fake telegram account. And look how they did that airdrop now every pajeet and his mom is in the telegram so enjoy buy rajeeshes poo bags

The AMA with the CEO has not been removed from medium. This is the most important one - medium.com/@FYIcryptoz/interview-with-banyan-network-ceo-david-zhou-483c0c9a045f

And this picture is fake too I am guessing?

Attached: IMG_2168.png (1125x2001, 3.18M)

that could be any chinese they all look the fukin same m8

WTF has happened to this board? I thought this was where the smart money had quality conversations? - linkedin.com/in/dazhou/

just sayin that could be yao ming for all i know if they don't have nametags how the fuck am i supposed to know who they are

>how the fuck am i supposed to know who they are

Take a look with your eyes.

Use your brain and visual processing to make a decision for yourself.

Don't be fucking stupid.

You are an elaborate shill trying to make people lose there hard earned dollars. Stop shilling obvious scams to newfags on biz to appease your sociopathic tendencies

there is noone new here anymore you can stop spreading fud

Post proof that you've bought this coin

Ok, used my eyes. All I see is a couple of chink cunts. wtf am i supposed to be looking for?

dude there is a huge ecosystem building up around HPB/ NEO with BBN included read it up or not i dont care actually

if we keep shilling it eventually reddit and twitter will notice and fomo in, pumping the price

Ecosystem? All Chinese can do is copy other projects there is zero new innovation in this. Still waiting for proof you've invested in this coin

At least someone is admitting it's a pump and dump

lol china is leading blockchain technology way ahead of usa / europe, im from europe myself.

im not gonna log in to bibox take a screenshot and post it for you

do whatever you want

>opens up photoshop

If you're that confident in the ecosystem, why not just invest in hpb instead? It's all the way down to 60 million marketcap and will play a larger role. Essentially Neo's OmiseGo with regards to scaling, assuming both projects work out.

This project has a higher chance at a 10x than hpb (in the short term) but I’m in both

>I want to lose everything the post

Chucked 500 bucks at this at 10 cents

Oh great, another useless chink shitcoin. K, pour your money into it to speculate that in 5 years it will do something. NEO, the leader of the chinks, it completely vaporware. What makes this different?

BTW, the logo is absolutely dog shit. But chinks eat dogs so I guess its alright.