How do I go about meeting models?

How do I go about meeting models?

Attached: stella.jpg (340x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/2083498/who-is-barbara-palvin-lewis-hamilton-neymar/
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/leonardo-dicaprio-dates-tenth-victorias-8481589
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4852226/Leonardo-DiCaprio-hits-beach-Elizabeth-Turner.html
twitter.com/tailopez/status/647868152890695680
businessinsider.com/miranda-kerr-reveals-how-she-met-snap-ceo-evan-spiegel-2018-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

backpage

go with the low hanging fruit. insta fitness models.

and you meet them by going anywhere that has 7/10 taking selfies while drinking something colorful with a straw.

her name is vita, not stella

That's not a model. She's got a gut shelf and the backs of her thighs are rippling with fat. Quit being so desperate, OP...

Craigslist

clay models?

Offer an instagram model money and she'll suck your dick. They're all whores.

You need some friend in the industry and go to some parties. Where do you live?

No, it is Stella. Stella Maxwell.

absolutely not. it's Vita Sidorkina

Hobby shop

They don’t advertise this, but most mid-tier fashion shows don’t even ticket. You can literally walk in if you’re dressed nice. The models just mill about before and after the shows. They’ll talk to you because they’re bored as fuck being there for 5 hours waiting for hair and makeup. Just be decently attractive and not autistic.

Source: Gf is a model.

Attached: B24FF069-B2CC-4BB1-B72E-24EBCCCD4606.png (607x608, 382K)

thanks user.
just dogfought 100k Airfix

Attached: model.jpg (1500x903, 283K)

Nice.

Under8'd post.

Sweet

made me smile

yeah ikr?

the big secret is actually that no matter how much of a fucking loser retard you are, models actually want to date you and will in fact pay you to pound them bc they are so desperate for male attention

I mean, it's not like Barbara Palvin et. al. literally have their pick of the top men on the planet and can get fucked by multimillionaire "top of their respective fields" people like e.g. Leo Decaprio, Lewis Hamilton, top soccer players pulling hundreds of millions a year, etc.

thesun.co.uk/living/2083498/who-is-barbara-palvin-lewis-hamilton-neymar/
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/leonardo-dicaprio-dates-tenth-victorias-8481589
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4852226/Leonardo-DiCaprio-hits-beach-Elizabeth-Turner.html
twitter.com/tailopez/status/647868152890695680

stay delusional friend

@OP, the only way is to legit become someone with a lot of social status and money. Models are usually pretty brain-dead so the more retarded the way you made your money (e.g. kicking a ball around, or driving a car in a circle, or making youtube videos) the better.

That said, chicks like Palvin are literally never satisfied and hop from dude to dude with all the money they have, hence why she has dated hundreds of men by now, so you are pretty much fucked unless you are going for short term flings

The good news though is that no matter how fucking ugly you are, if you make a truly large amount of money you basically get a model gf no questions asked, e.g.:

businessinsider.com/miranda-kerr-reveals-how-she-met-snap-ceo-evan-spiegel-2018-2

Spiegel is the perfect example because he made like a billion dollars off literally the 15 trillionth implementation of a chat app, but somehow the universe decided this was such an inane way to make money that it awarded him runaway success

I dont find models attractive. Im not sure if I just have really obscure taste developed over years of social isolation or if because subconsciously/consciously I know I could never get one so I just dont find a lot of the popular looks attractive.

this user knows his shit and he's 100% right

I'm dating one and she is so emotionally retarded it hurts

Can't believe they even cucked airfix boxart now to no longer show any combat in case your PTSD gets triggered and you shoot up hobbycraft

Post pics of u 2 together, what tier is she?

I don't find them really attractive either. Too much sex, not enough charm.

Oh yeah (((Spiegal))) just happened to get rich by chance. No way he had friends in high places you dumb goy.

god i wish that was me

>Implying all models are international supermodels.

My gf is super attractive, but she just does a few dozen fashion shows a year and some ads. Not on the cover of sports illustrated and shit.

They don’t have to be famous to be attractive. There’s plenty of very attractive models who are just regular people-tier.

good advice. went over and bought materials, built gf from styrofoam and dowel rods. already more attractive than 50% of american women and i haven't even stapled the fabric yet!

You always simplify your job. Instead of saying "I work in a fund focusing on merger arbitrage. We're a spin off of a consulting company, so we tend to look at it from the perspective of a business owner, rather than how a normal fund manager would. It's helped us attract a lot of clients because they like our background." You just say "I'm an investor." It's the same thing as people who just say "I'm an accountant" even though audit and tax are extremely different. Instead you can say "I review company financial statements and assist in tax preparation and strategy."