I hope you don't drink coffee

I hope you don't drink coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/psychoactive
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_drug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait. Coffee transforms us in to spiders? What if I don't want to poop webs? :c

tough shit [spoiler]heh[/spoiler]

I can't. It just doesn't taste good for some reason for me.

On top of that, in general I don't like hot liquids and don't understand why people do, feels very uncomfortable to drink. This goes for hot tea as well which I also can't drink.

Iced Coffee, Coffee Ice Cream yeah I can handle it much better, but still a little too bitter for me to enjoy fully. As for tea, yeah cold brew tea helps a lot.

Leave this place you little faggot.

Fuck you bigger faggot

Stop it, both of you!

I have a cup or two every week

Is it because it gives you more than enough energy and stimulates you too much and you can't stay on track and focus on just one thing? Do you have any more information to back this up or did you just want to share your nice web photo you found?

good that I'm not an arachnide.

As long as I don't eat a significant fraction of my weight in pure caffeine I should be safe.

Caffeine is a natural insecticide you moron, it doesn't effect mammals in the same way. All legitimate medical studies point to no particular risk to the moderate consumption of caffeine. Don't shoot up with it and you're fine.

Bs, ddt is an insecticide and it kilked birds

>Birds are mammals
I like you.

>in general I don't like hot liquids and don't understand why people do, feels very uncomfortable to drink

Being overwhelmed by sensation is a key indicator of autism. No joke.

Well they arent insects, they have harvestable eggs

It's nice to see someone who knows the signs of Autism in real life. More people should be aware of it. Or at least you know one sign of it. Good on you.

Do you live in a warm place?

>perfect grammar
>hot liquids too much to handle without sperging out
>somewhat incoherent

id say its autism

How many milligrams can a spider take? How do they dose caffeine so small that it's not having heart palpitations?

Makes me wonder how much DEET I should use to repel humans as well as insects.

makes you more efficient?

shut up mom

>muh DDT
Faggots like you is why Malaria is an epidemic.

I've seen similar images in a couple biology textbooks, so there have been studies done on this. What it means directly is that it fucks up with the spider's natural behavior of web-making, I suppose you could say "that it distracts it" but that isn't very scientific. You'd want to examine the biochemical pathways to get a specific answer.

DDT was legitimately incredibly bad for the environment though. It accumulates in higher and higher doses up the food chain until fatal levels are reached in birds of prey and other apex predators. Totally fucks the ecosystem.

Water it down easy

Evolution says if animals can't adapt they are meant to die

When did you first know you were a homo user?

Yeah man, because evolution can be applied to the effects of a man made pesticide. I guess humans shouldn't exist because we haven't evolved to swim in nuclear waste. Ya dingdong.

Without caffeine, I can't tolerate people at work.

>humans arent animals
Are you saying we didnt evolve so our effects dont count as evolution?

>creatures that are unfit to survive in an environment die out
>this somehow isnt evolution

Oh, look, another edgy teen who uses a facet of evolution to justify his ecosystem destroying behavior.

Damn, sucks that I am a spider and not a human

coffee is disgusting bean piss. tea forever goat

Is that is why Malaria is an epidemic?

Do spiders drink water?

Yes

Reminder that o,p ddt is a malaria cure being kept from the public deliberately

Doesn't DDT cause cancer or birth defects in humans too?

good, malaria is mostly rampant in shitholes anyway

I don't do coffee. People don't take it seriously when I tell them it's a drug. It's the most widely used psychoactive drug on the planet.

>Evolution says

Evolution doesn't "say" shit.

I don't drink coffee, and I never took it seriously either until I went to visit my family recently and my sister was constantly making me coffee. As someone who drinks and has used many drugs, I was actually quite surprised by the buzz, not just a slight burst of energy, nut a general feeling of confidence and well-being. The withdrawals after a week were awful though, felt like I had flu if I didn't have caffeine, couldn't think straight, constant headache.

>Evolution says if animals can't adapt they are meant to die

So misinformed I don't even know where to start. Your understanding of the concept of evolution is lower than what's taught in an elementary school south of the Mason-Dixon

I dont. I also dont feel anything special when I drink coffee so I dont understand people going quirky hyper or unable to sleep

it's not psychoactive, it's a stimulant. it is a drug though

>not psychoactive
>stimulant

Did you just get BTFO by yourself?

Quick question - why do I get jumpy and neurotic after a single coffee but I can drink one or two redbull cans just fine? Is the caffeine level in energy drinks overhyped?

You dumb fuck, evolution isn't taught until university South of the mason-dixon.

That has never been successfully proven.
Birds get a bit fucked up by it though.

I'd like to know the doses.

Yeah drinking 100 cups of coffee in 4 hours is going to fuck you up.

>I don't like hot liquids

It's only Americans who say retarded shit like this

Obsessed.

>a bit

If you don't think coffee with a pinch of salt in it is the tightest shit you don't know shit about coffee.

fuck you coffee saved my life. I consider it medicine. And I don't drink a lot of it, Only about 32 fl oz a day.

I don't drink coffee because caffeine doesn't wake me up. It just makes my heart beat faster and suspends me in that groggy, half-awake half-asleep state

I'll remember that the next time I turn into an arachnid, you fucking idiot.

Get fucked britbongo.

>People are spiders

>Feels very uncomfortable to drink

I think your hot drinks are a bit too hot.

I'm Scottish and feel exactly the same way unless I am outdoors in the cold.

Drinking a warm drink, inside, in the heat, regardless of the drink, is not appealing to me and tastes meh.

"a drop of nicotine kills a horse", OP

>LD50 of caffeine is 80-100 cups of coffee for an average adult

Perhaps just a little

Seattle here

I drink 3 cups every single day

I haven't made a single web, so OP is legit

>Mammals have harvestable eggs
I no longer like you

From what I remember, the cocaine spider went super autistic and made really intricate webs, the weed spider didn't change much, and the lsd spider became half-assed about webs.

I want to hug that doggo

All reaction images should be doggos.

there's a reason why we don't jump straight from arachnid trials to human trials when testing drugs

you fucking retard

Evolution is a description, not a presctiption.

American detected.

European actually.

I just think it's at the point of absurdity when you look for excuses to shittalk Murricans at every opportunity, regardless or not if it makes sense.

Are you like this in real life too?

>doggo

Ok Americano.

Where are you from? As in, what's your nationality?

Did an American steal your girlfriend?

That image is about LSD not caffeine.

Mexico.

>Mexico talking shit about America
hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha ahaha that is funny

Ha ha.

Well Paco, if having an inferiority complex towards America helps you sleep at night when the cartels come around, so be it.

Ok cuck. How's Londonistan?

I'm not even English what are you talking about?

No it didn't.

More like environmental faggots decided malaria and other insect based diseases weren't as important as some raptors that went where ddt was just sprayed

Well it's been in the 30s all week so hot tea and coffee are my bread and butter right now.

Prove it. That picture is nothing.

>no it didn't

Even in the land of the free, you don't get to assert nonsense about ddt not breaking down, remaining in animal cells and extending up the food chain when no non-corporate shill scientist, and I mean none, assert otherwise, without getting assblasted.

Consider yourself assblasted and use vasoline next time, moron.

Deal with it.

i bet you call shit "comfy" too, either way you need 2 neck yourself

Because spiders have identical physiology to humans?

What OP is saying is akin to someone saying humans should not eat chocolate or grapes or onions because they can hurt dogs. It is absurd and shows a severe lack in understanding basic biology--basic biology meaning that every organism is way different.

But alternatives just as effective were found.

Also, you see the results of wiping out any animal at any part of the food chain. Why the fuck do you think white tailed deer are so populated they are the mammal that is directly responsible for the most human deaths in the USA?

Alabama native here, it depends on the teacher.

I learned about evolution in my gifted course at the age of 7 at a small Alabama public school. But in 8th grade for some fucking reason this ordained minister was a science teacher. First time I encountered a crazy.

He was fired next year after he refused to cover human anatomy because of the reproductive section.

But I've heard the schools are really shit since I graduate high school. My own high school bought out this huge church next door to turn it into a fine arts campus/building. It was so expensive they had to cut choir, drama, and other fine arts, ironically.

Society is moving backwards on both the extreme left and right of whet is "acceptable" in media and conversation. Really sad, we're regressing as a society. Where vid related is protected and accepted by radical feminists for some bizarre reason.

>shit talk America when our country is literally where all of you beaners run to because you're too inept to run a country yourself or deal with the problems in Mexico

You're a race of cowards. You can't shit on America when we're the only reason you fucking mongrels are still around. Be grateful or go back.

Not that dude, but you seriously don't know what psychoactive is?
Energy =/= hallucinations
dictionary.com/browse/psychoactive
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_drug

What, your exclusive club get more members?

>such a new fag he doesn't remove comfy winter threads on media boards like /tv/, /a/, /v/, even fucking Veeky Forums

>autism