Why didn't you listen when I told you to buy this 3 days ago?

You're not thinking this is actually high for a project of this magnitude, right?
You're not thinking this is dumping anytime soon, right?

I'll be back in 3 days with a 500 ETH post.

In the mean time:

>join discord (discord gg wfG97Kt )

Attached: med5.png (2600x3000, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

potpotato.surge.sh/
stocks-game.funsite.cz/stocks.html
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this /user/?

Attached: 001 - OdrldTF.png (200x173, 53K)

Dead diary two weeks have gone by, my 1 eth is already worth 2.2 eth and on top of that I've made 0.5eth in divs.

ok alright, i have some tokens. wha exactly am i doing with those now ?
just hold them ?

>tfw everything is tanking
>tfw P3D is literally mooning for days now
>tfw there's still people not in on this glorious dapp

Why even live. (source: http powh.trade)

Attached: wew.png (469x568, 13K)

Are you actually telling the truth or ar you bs'ing? I am looking for a way to not get fucked by this bear market and this seems juicy as fuck

Attached: 240487441-lena-meyer-landrut.jpg (1600x1200, 130K)

what is the ROI of this compared to a savings account?

the dividends we are seeing right now are nothing yet. eth is flowing in like crazy, but the real volume is yet to come

this doesn't even compare to interest paid on your savings, this is a literal free trip to lamboland

Attached: zI1rqd1.png (914x1091, 39K)

10% of all trade volume is paid out as eth to token holders. Its lile owning a stake in an exchange.

Even if it dumps you get dividends. Its a cool system.

it had 400 eth movement in past 2 weeks, he probably got at 150, now its 350 after slide down to 232, but now its shilled everywhere and new ath will be probably somewhere at 500-600 maybe even more

I mean, check the charts. It's not something you have to trust someone for. For every token in circulation, the price is automatically increased by the contract. On top of that, you get a portion of EVERY buy, sell and transfer order in the contract. It's basically just a normal crypto that pays holders a fat fee everytime someone uses it. The code is open source too, and has been audited by paid auditors.

Don't treat it as such user. It's a game and you win by having stronger hands then literally everyone else. When someone sells, you earn dividends. It's an emotional rollercoaster that pays you to ride it.

I dont think its comparable. But im at .5% daily.

Its a game though, people with strong hands win and people with weak hands are essentially forfieting their eth to the pot for others.

This shit has been the most fucking comfiest hold ever. Never selling. And let the whale bag holders sell I’ll make dividends. No more fucking me over with ico scams leaving me with heavy bags.

Attached: 3276C856-7312-45D1-95FE-E9D3E5DB8673.jpg (1600x747, 111K)

Attached: B41ABEC9-296A-4C42-9BEB-0185737AABEA.jpg (1663x791, 289K)

>tfw people are crying about their coins crashing
>meanwhile P3D is the only coin going up, getting passive dividends in ETH without even cashing out
>feelsgood.jpg

Join the discord! discord gg wfG97Kt
There's a bot posting a live feed of all buy/sell orders.

Look for yourself!

Attached: discord feed.png (512x880, 63K)

If anyone needs masternode for 30% discount fee
Go to powh.net

really cool code here, improvement on Ethpyramid. Other good games lately too, my favs: potpotato.surge.sh/ Which is only on Sundays
stocks-game.funsite.cz/stocks.html
is not flashy but making me money
Work less, Play More, get rich!

Bought in at the previous ATH before a solid dip. It's now at the same value, but I'm up 10% because of the divs. The contract has been live for a couple weeks so doubt there's a backdoor to steal the ETH. And there's no one player with a huge enough supply to nuke the price. Amazing place to store your ETH I'd say.

I hate the powh devs so much but they keep printing money how do i resist this fomo.

nigger what is wrong with you

Attached: 8E3A7826-FEE6-4765-A26A-55F6DE9C32DA.jpg (1341x961, 392K)

Biz do you hate money

Attached: 0C91601E-189E-41EF-AC72-5CE9505ADD96.jpg (1600x823, 140K)

Complain about how you are missing out, then cry cuz those sweet sweet gainz could have been yours.

Siting confy after putting in 1.5 eth last week

We have the master king Schiller himself !!! And he divies just keep coming and coming and coming!!! Keep it up powh.net

Attached: 357D733E-23A5-4A82-9981-71260B71FF3E.jpg (1600x589, 223K)

They clearly do, every other thread is a suicide thread.

Meanwhile.. so many people in P3D is green all over.

Un ironically saving my whole portfolio

Another 1eth buy, these divs keep coming. Is this the new biz coin? We kinda deserve it after all the bullshit scam heavy bag ICOs

Inb4 the contract gets drained again.

Psst phoneposting user, stop being dishonest. You're newfagging it up in here.

This is becoming an obvious scam. 1 you guys have far to much coordination and it seems to forced. Posting graphs doesn't convince many. The fact that this has been going on for potentially 2 whole weeks is annoying. If any biz tard has been here long enough you can spot more shills and those that are organized.

If this has been going on for 2 weeks then we obviously missed most of the potential. And can get in now and benefit for maybe a little gain. Also the fact that Craig Grant is involved should tell you what we are working with.

I am kind of alright with you coming here though because you clean our a lot of newfags and reddit lurkers.

lastly get out of here newfag. you are diluting the autism on this board.

not gonna happen, was heavily audited.

lets play a game. called spot the newfag. Can you beat them?

thing is though, the contract rose by 100 eth in the past 3 days alone despite being 2 weeks old. The devs are constantly working on something new.

You're wrong about the scam part and if you took 5 minutes to check the discord before posting you'd know you're wrong. There's absolutely no fucking reason for anyone to sell right now and invest their eth in this dead market, but even if they did I'd welcome the divs.

Ultimately there's two plays you can do in 3d, buy and wait for the contract balance to rise so you can sell and gtfo with a quick buck, or play the long game and collect divs. I don't see how either of those could be "scammy" seeing as even the tier 1 devs hold less than 10eth in a 350eth contract. Oh, and there are two tier 1 devs.

I think they want to stay poor stinky linkies or chad fun ico bags. Everything in crypto is red this is the safest place

Ok ill stick with ethphoenix

ethpyramid can’t be traded on exchanges, can’t have partial sells, Doesnt have masternodes! When 1 whale sells he must sell all their tokens crashing the price. They literally had to make a white paper with a new useless token to give them some hype. The power of p3d is from the masternode, ethpyramid doesn’t have masternodes

i mean you do you, you can buy the OG yeezys or the chinese reps. You can walk with both but one of them makes you look like a pajeet

All these plebs investing in ponzi schemes when P3D gets you profit for both the pump and the dump

it just doesn't stooooopppp

Attached: 3_f49009d0-1d9c-4ece-8c72-89e86a42db73_1024x1024.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Might have to give them another few weeks of continued dividend pics before they realize it’s still really early and sky is limit. Patience is key. If u hold during the dumps u profit on dividends

Isn't this the ponzi scheme that got "hacked" a while ago.

>thing is though, the contract rose by 100 eth in the past 3 days alone despite being 2 weeks old.
God Nintendo coin does better than you guys

States numbers in a promise kek1... with a statement like something new to work on
you said it was heavily audited.... no proof, I can print out a piece of paper and say it was audited as well.
Also my favorite part of what you said was in your attempt to deface a 59 billion market cap coin.
>This is you .jpg

>The devs are constantly working on something new.
kek. I hope so, but still empty air statement. Even sergey and all devs are working on something new.

>buy and wait for the contract balance to rise so you can sell and gtfo with a quick buck...I don't see how either of those could be "scammy

.jpg again, BRAINLET. We already have enough brainlet people here

I joined the discord... need I say anything. you guys spam where to go next...

All i hear is a Tier Tier Tier Tier, hmmmmm let me thing what has tiers. Oh right, pyramid scheme.

you never said anything about your coordination as a group, nor a craig grant endorsement which should tell people shit.

I don't think even linkies are this dumb so i will use the rest of this chat box to make my block look big
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NEWFAG

Attached: This is you.jpg (600x600, 57K)

360 now

220 now

The Discord Pump group that is unstoppable.//

discord dot gg/pbN4G73