Anyone really think they'll make it still?

Time to talk some real shit
This market is likely going no where... besides down
We fell for the meme
Early adopters were rewarded... do you know why? Because they got in when crypto was absolutely nothing. Was not on the media, was not talked about celebrities
It was complete random nothingness, so the people who bought some for shits and gigs
And had the power to hold it that long got rewarded
Now everyone and their mom thinks since it formed a bubble once. It will do it again, so everyones strat is to just buy and cheat the life system and wait for it to explode again
That's now how it works user, we got in late... end of story
You can't find out about this knowing what happened in the past. THEN pick up some coins, you had to have got them when no one knew their potential
It's over

Attached: 151001111029-bear-stocks-markets-780x439.jpg (780x439, 42K)

Fuck off nerd.

Unless you've found the next Antshares, which i have by the way.

Just sell and leave. Crypto hasn’t even begun to reveal its real potential.

This.
At the company im working even the factory people are in to crypto.
Talking about trading in satoshi's and having weak hands,hodl and all the other lingo.
The normies are in and they're losing money fast.

Its over

fuck off nerd

Bro just HODL XD

The bullrun 2018 is slowly creeping upon us.

I assume you bought in already, shill me your shitcoin

this is what they all say
Admit it, we are holding bags that will not reach their ATH again
>muh adoption
Listen closely, there are coins that have finished product
That have phone apps
Those coins.... are doing WORSE than the speculatory ones
You... just don't get it
Once a product has no more shilling left, and no more events coming up. People dump and go on to the next
We got in late, EVERYTHING is now a pump and dump
Nothing grows substantially and holds with out dumping

I can totally see another mini pump coming
I am not saying we ONLY go down forever
I'm saying.... that 2017 thing
You know .... the thing where every garbage coin got pumped
The chance of that happening again is less than a percent

really enlightening nostrodamus, thanks for the insight. first time any of us have heard this.

name 1 good useful project with a complete product on the market.

noone cares about your opinion sell and leave fag

People have been saying this after every MAJOR crash. What you meant to say was YOU won't make it, you don't have the spine it takes. Bitcoin crashes, Bitcoin rises. And all along the way we lose the trash.

Fucking new fags god damn

Just HODL this happens every 1-2 years.

You're only saying that because it's been red for a little while. There was so much excitement over a senator saying crypto could have a market cap in the trillions in the 2020s, but a couple months of red candles and every spineless pussy comes out of the woodwork to say we'll never make it. But no, it's just you and every other weakling that won't be making it.

Xrp

I'm holding still, and day trading
Trying to survive this shit market
I'm just not seeing the trillions of dollar market cap
If it happens cool, i'll have some coins still
But i have my doubts as well, we are gambling...

My only wish is I had more fiat to put into crypto between now and maybe btc at 7k again in a week or so, because I don't see these prices happening again in history

Bitcoin does rise, and does crash
And i've held thru most that shit, bought dips
Sold tops... etc
Everyone is waiting for a massive bull run like in 2017, and because everyone is expecting it i feel like it won't happen
Maybe years from now..... one can wish

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.

Bitcoin, Nano, Siacoin, Ethereum, Storj

get a job you lazy fucking arsehole.

Then why are you here? Just leave you fucking idiot. You will always be poor and stupid.

me either
All i see is 6k and below for the near future :^)

>you had to have got them when no one knew their potential
Hmmmm sounds uncannily similar to a certain low marketcap project that is shilled to death here and here alone.

Because i have an addiction to crypto just like you and the rest of biz?
I am just waking up to reality though, you can stay deluded that's fine
I'll be dumping on you next pump

The reality is you are stupid and poor.

>Anyone really think they'll make it still?
was 99.9% confident 2 weeks ago
last week fucked me up good though, discovered bitmex and lost 4k margin trading.

i'll feel more confident when i make my lost money back but right now my shit just keeps bleeding

Attached: 1482883003132.jpg (538x585, 208K)

Posts like this make me feel bullish long term. Is this a knock-on-wood post?

Think about it like this: the global economy is aching to get off the dollar. BTC is the first currency with "no one at the wheel." That means no internal manipulation. This is the logical step beyond USD pairings. Why would a global economy rely on a single country's currency?

This is the 4th time I'm reading this pasta today.

Go play in traffic, OP.

Attached: 1519768526942.jpg (800x587, 42K)

Oh god STFU