Meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums...

Attached: DXtOTwnXcAEDljE.jpg (650x365, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey guys Im gonna buy low and sell high, I think its the best strategy

Earth isn't square but flat...

That's normal Veeky Forums

hey guys, i see this chainlink coin just reached 200$ a pop

never seen it shilled here, is this a good time to buy in?

When is ODN gonna moon? It's been stuck at $50 for the longest time.

YOU TOLD ME GOLD WAS A SOLID INVESTMENT NOT AN EXIT SCAM
IM DOWN 80% YOU FUCKERS HOLY SHIT

I told you guys XMR was the real bitcoin years ago. It now has 32%market dominance and is quickly catching up to BCH

I now it’s silly but I miss those times when we didn’t have flags.

Tell us more about this wonderful new investment opportunity Pajeet, will it be as successful as the toilet industry was in India?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Holy shit guys, semi-conductors are finally making a comeback, check out #MU.

ICX just passed $100. Should I buy?

Hey guys here's a technical analysis that focuses on all market fundamentals instead of just playing connect the dots with the spot price. I'm not going to hysterically scream out advice based on it but it's certainly worth considering before investing further money

That.
Anybody else reaking in fat stacks of cash from writing jokes all day?

facts

Now that your government is accepting tax payments in crypto, which one of your shitcoins are you going to use for that?

Damn, XRP is crashing so hard. Do you guys think it'll go under $20??

I wonder how many anons know this reference. I laugh every time because I read the line in the announcers voice.

I'm making a ton of money from cyrptocurrency and there's no way another crash will happen. heck i didn't lose anything the last crash

Hey guys I actually made some money today!

I’m super happy crypto hasn’t absolutely fucked my ass into ruins

Hey guys, Proctor and Gamble announced they would be accepting Bitcoin as payments since they were already using Bitcoin prices internally--that's just a month after GE announced they'd use blockchain technology to manage their supply network. So many great partnerships, and all because Bitcoin is so quick to exchange and so stable in price.

I have a lovely wife a child. Make decent money wagecucking and only gambled 3k into meme money. Who else comfy?

WHY DID I BUY SANDCOIN IT WON'T STOP DUMPING!!!

No Fiat, no future

I can’t believe how clean the streets and bathrooms in India are! It’s like the most hygienic environment I’ve ever seen! And there’s clean public bathrooms EVERYWHERE.

Me am thonking you is virile young man. Come give kiss.

Attached: IMG_2143.jpg (252x398, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Attached: 1496376811202.jpg (591x636, 64K)