What's Veeky Forums having for dinner tonight?

What's Veeky Forums having for dinner tonight?
I haven't eaten lunch and I'm starvin. So I'm looking for some inspo
>pic not related. Only sfw one I have atm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inspo

Might as well head to McDonald's.

Subtle shill there Stevedory. What's your upper body routine?

I don't really want McDonalds though. But if you recommend it. I will

I actually saved this pic cuz I always thought he was probably a fatty, but he was actually pretty Veeky Forums, so I wanted to share with /k/ and Veeky Forums
Never deleted the pic though so I use it when I have to make a thread with a sfw picture

Please, try the fish.
>Weezer - Buddy Holly Windows 95.avi

Korean fried chicken with the gf's family

Sure m8y ;))))

We've got a place here called BonChon which I bet is pretty close to that
It's like a 30 minute drive though so I don't know if I wanna go that far

What do you have in your fridge (to make dinner with?)

nothing
found out the girlfriend is cheating on me so I'll probably just take a few too many sleeping pills and call in to work tomorrow as I sleep through this fucking emotional mess

Just ate a huge 'chef's' type salad, consisted of lettuce, cabbage, carrots, red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, a boiled egg, crumbled bacon, roasted chicken, shredded cheese, croutons, and caesar dressing

I recognize all that other shit counteracted the health benefits of a salad, but fuck was it delicious

I made some yakisoba

Extra firm tofu marinated in a mixture of korean style spicy garlic miso, sesame oil, soy sauce

broccoli, carrots, red onions, garlic, cut to personal preference

cook vegetables in olive oil; salt, pepper pepper, some red pepper flakes, set aside when done

cook tofu in marinade, add more soy and miso if needed, set aside

reheat soba (bought already made at the asian market) with about 1/4 c veg stock, soy sauce, sesame sauce, ground ginger, pepper, then add the vegetables to it when the stock turns into a sauce and plate, putting tofu over it.

tonight, I was a full weeaboo, and it was delicious.

pic related

>sesame sauce

meant to say sesame oil, forgive

Looks delicious and hot as hell, which I like. Have you ever had Agujim? It's a korean fish dish that is the hottest thing I've ever put in my mouth. It was in Cholla-do province, and blew my brain. I don't know if they were just fucking with me since it was the early 80's and there was a lot of anti-american sentiment in Cholla-do, or what, but it was unbelievably hot.

I haven't, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip!

Let's get this out onto a tray.

Who is this? He's kinda hot and I want more pics. Google turned up nothing.

youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA

i unironically like filet o fish

Steve1989 MRE info

Thanks, I've seen some of these videos before but never knew they were made by someone moderately attractive. Happy birthday to me!

Just saw some on YT. As someone who likes to cook things fresh all the time, why do I find this...oddly fascinating?

Apricot and almond chicken ballantyne with peach and fennel salad a prosciutto crisp, kaffir lime rice with mint and homemade gravy

Let's get this out onto a tray, huh, NICE.
I don't always smoke cigarettes but when I do they are 70 years old.

your a pretentious fuck, but that looks delicious. Well done!

I think cuz it's pleasant listening to him talk

>this guy comes up and sniffs your gf's accessory packet
what do?

>You will never share a Civil war era Cracker with Steve and die of formaldehyde poisoning

do not sexualize the steve !

>the steve !
That's what I call my penis :D

>what do?
Violate his field kit