So I have roughly 15lbs. of White Onions because my friends are cheeky cunts

So I have roughly 15lbs. of White Onions because my friends are cheeky cunts

how should I use them all before they spoil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TJMqmscRS8&t=28s
epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/cooks-illustrated-onion-soup-50127852
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
panningtheglobe.com/2015/03/11/senegalese-chicken-yassa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2TJMqmscRS8&t=28s

three lots of this and you're done

Thanks user, that looks really good.

onions dont' go bad fast, you could probably use one onion a day or two and be fine.

>friends are cheeky cunts
So they gifted you 15 lbs of onions? I don't get it

Onion soup

I mentioned I like onions.
Next thing I know I've got 15lbs. of Onions

I don't get it either

Potato-Onion soup is already in the works.

french onion soup or make a shitfuckton of caramelized onions and freeze them for later use.

gallons of

FRENCH ONION SOUP
R
E
N
C
H

O
N
I
O
N

S
O
U
P

epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/cooks-illustrated-onion-soup-50127852

you can freeze it and it lasts forever and its fucking delish

This handsome and sexified user is onto something. Get some cheese and some crusty bread and get your FOS on.

Dig big hole in backyard.
Pour onions in hole
Add water.
Have DIY swamp in your backyard.

I'm straight but I could fap to this guy's breathy voice.

Get them back OP

>that red light media intro music

Onion Rings for days mateymate

not sure if it was said already, but quartering and tossing in some olive oil and s&p then roasting at 450 for like 30 minutes is my favorite way to prepare them

Onions can keep for a year if you store them somewhere cool, dark and well ventilated.

Hahaha same here

onion soup nig

Juice em.

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

Yes.

Thats a big onion

37 e's

Bury them in buckets with holes in them and turn them into spring onions

uuuu

stored like this, they will keep for quite a long time. just cut off with scissors or a knife what you will use and leave the rest.

dry them to make 5lbs of onion powder

Pickle onions..! Or grow the left overs. You get free flow spring onions. Thats what i did with 2 moldy onions and its been going strong for the past 3 months

Make onion jam.

Oh god please do what this man says!

>onion jam
at first i wanted to call you a madman. then i remembered that my parents used to give me onion juice with sugar when i was sick as a kid. now your idea doesn't sound too bad anymore

>HEARD U LIKE ONIONS, FAGGOT WELL HERE'S A LOT AHHAHA

Do eeeeet

French onion soup

> tfw I go through at least 15lb of onions every month

I eat at least two giant onions a day, caramelizing a bunch and then putting it in everything else I eat, leaving some raw for bean salads and stuff.

Onion jam goes well with pork

make a shitload of caramelized onions and jar that shit up.

eat them raw.
RAW.

that's sorta what i was gonna suggest - i wanted to say make goulash but the recipe is pretty much exactly the same. it uses loads of onions and is delicious

1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons brown sugar
10 cup thinly sliced sweet onion (about 4 large)
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Saute onions and garlic with butter and brown sugar with a lid on for about 20 mins stirring now and then on medium-high.

Add vinegar and continue to cook until onions are golden brown. This can take awhile for a large batch. I did 10 quarts the other week, close to 40 cups of onions and that was only 8 pounds.

Open your house up before you cook this. Wet your cutting board, wet your knife, wet your onions as white ones are sharp as fuck.

I use mason jars with cling film over the top before putting the lid on. The longer it sits in the fridge the better it gets. Should keep for months if treated properly.

Put it in anything you want great onions in. You will always want a jar on hand after you make it.

You have to stir it a lot after you add the vinegar or you will get burning. The salt and pepper comes at the end of cooking.

This uses a lot of onions and is quite tasty

panningtheglobe.com/2015/03/11/senegalese-chicken-yassa/

I use a combination of chicken & beef broth and add frozen peas and carrots, because that's how my African neighbor made it

make empanadas. the trick is to use a ration of double the meat. So if you have 1 kilo meat, use 2 kilos onions.

Its super easy and you can make it a ton of different ways. I've made it for many years now at home and even have even put a couple variations on the menu a couple of times.

A good first time is onion jam is a ton of onion julianned and then slowly caramelized, add in some garlic that has been slow roasted whole in the oven and then made into a creamy paste, then add some balsamic vinegar, sherry, port wine, or cognac, and some fresh rosemary. You can can it and store it for quite a while too.