Alright guys, lets not get emotional and actually discuss the market

Alright guys, lets not get emotional and actually discuss the market.

Will BTC recover?

Is BTC dead?

How low will we go?

Will there be another bull run this year?

Let's discuss these things without getting emotional because of our investments. I think BTC will recover this year, and that we will see another bull run past 20k.

What do you think?

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 65K)

We are all extremely emotional here

But let's not.

but we are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY emotional.

*inhales*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1509939428079.jpg (503x436, 55K)

8k is a great bottom never going sub 8k EVER again under no circumstances

Its over, seriously

1) Yes but at a lower price than now 2) No 3) $2700 4) No

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1520889925765.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

Interesting analysis user

Why do you think we'll go lower?

I thought below 6k made it unprofitable to mine

btc will recover, it is not dead. this year will be quiet. there are a few infrastructure problems that need to change before a new hype cycle can start; scaling on btc and eth, better fiat gateways, clarification of tax and regulation ambiguities, working oracles and people coding for them. it will take a while for those things to take shape, just like basic fiat portals and actually promising alts took a while after 2013.

Yes we are very close to being done this correction. 2-4 weeks lads. I literally slapped myself in the face multiple times today and smashed my head on a heavy bag. I hope that was my emotional low. I haven't been so recklessly angry since childhood. The things crypto does to a man!

BTC isn't dead. We would've recovered by now if it wasn't for the Kobayashi atomic bomb.

Investors will be skeptical until September when Kobayashi sheds more light on those 166k bitcoins in his possession. Until then, we're gonna bleed for awhile unless major news happens.

The bottom might be around £2.9k ($4k), which is an average break-even cost for mining one bitcoin.

Attached: 1520101972710.jpg (405x371, 20K)

September? What happens then re goxcuckery?

BTC is at the bottom now. And here comes the Lightning Networks. ICOs will be regulated - but Bitcoin is being classified as a commodity and will be fine. Buy now as much as you can or regret it later. Calling the bottom is hard, or impossible. But a short period of uncertainty is the price you have to pay for your Lambos.

> BTC didn't die when it was treated as a meme/scam
>it's gonna die now that big players and even governments are getting involved

Attached: 1515587746371.jpg (306x306, 16K)

No governments are picking winners and losers now. tldr; ICO/Erc20 bad/problemetic. BTC/LTC "commodity coins" will be the winners. Bloomberg and Ft are fudding, doing banks a service so they can build positions.

>Will BTC recover?

I Don't think so. The reason I don't think so is because there are HUGE holders such as the Mt. Gox trustee that can just dump on the market whenever they want to. This causes people to be fearful and not invest into BTC anymore making it a self-fulfilling prophesy.

BTC is not even used anymore most stores have stopped accepting BTC such as Steam etc due to the high transaction fees and slow transfer time. I don't see this recovering anytime in the future.

>Is BTC dead?
Not necessarily dead but it will just lose its value over time as it becomes more and more outdated and fewer and fewer people accept it and want to hold it.

>How low will we go?
Probably very low. Most people holding still hold it right now and are just forgetting about the market hoping it will recover by the summer. When people find out this isn't the case they will slowly start to withdraw their funds. There are also holders that are purely holding for tax reasons.

>Will there be another bull run this year?
I don't think there will be a bullrun in crypto anymore. I DO believe that in a year or two crypto will become a bullmarket again in the traditional sense that the value will increase 10-30% year on year from the lowest point.

But no I don't think there will be any real bullruns with crypto. It already reached the peak. 10% of humanity held crypto. Just to show how insane that is during the height of the dot-com bubble only 3% of humanity held dot-com stocks. Celebrities/News/Commercials/Universities/family talks were all crypto November-December. And people are already losing interest in it like they were with Pokemon Go, Fidget spinners and Harlem shake. They will not return.

Most of us truly believing in crypto are better off just selling all our assets now for $ before the entirety of reddit has cashed out and just buy back in next year or the year after that when we will likely reach the absolute bottom.

Attached: 1490350651663.jpg (773x773, 90K)

Kobayashi has a meeting with the courts and it's expected they'll have the discussion regarding the remaining 166k BTC.

If the courts decide to disperse the remaining BTC rather than fiat to previous shareholders (which is unlikely), then we'll see another bullrun. Otherwise if they continue to sell like they have, we're in a long bear market.

All I'm brave enough to foretell is that there will be another bull run at some point in time. Everyone likes to say that things will have to eventually be valued because the users will need them. There are a lot of different economies proposed, but we also need to understand that the most amazing technology in the world could be behind a coin that doesn't work better for being more expensive. But I think it's fair to assume some will actually jump substantially in price after implementation. That's why I think there's at least a big one left. The doom gloom scenario of that needing decades with the marketcap being severely reduced and it never meeting prior highs, but that's another topic.

About BTC itself, I think it has strong chances of success, some shortcomings sure but designed with a sensible architecture in mind that allows very solid expansion. I believe it keeps getting underrated in general because of the sour grapes of missing the big gains, so instead of wanting to see what happens with 20 BTC, the bros want to bet on 50000 newcoin. And then they get rekt.

25.000-30.000 USD till end of year.

No
Yes
No

I hope bitcoin dies.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION! LONG LIVE BITCOIN CASH!

MtGox trustee cannot sell whenever he wants.

Yeah I mean big holders LIKE mtgox trustee that we also didn't expect. There are 100s of wallets with large amount of BTC that can dump the future price to insanely low levels.

2-4 weeks? are you sure that isn't your emotions talking?

were all dead

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.

It a fucking cycle every year, January till March bear market than bullrun starts April etc

bearish sentiment is at a high because all these Google fan-boys think what Google does is relevant for crypto. Also, watch out for the backlash Google will be getting and how quickly they'll paddle back.

perfect moment for a quick 10% + trade in BTC

I'VE LOST IT ALL
EVERYTHING
GONE
30 YEARS OF WAGING MY WHOLE LIFE
IN AN INSTANT VANISHED
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR ME NOW ALL MY DREAMS AND HOPES ARE GONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516931808051.png (600x672, 450K)

I tethered up at $9800. Should I cash out for good until the market stabilizes?

Attached: simone.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

True, but the trustee HAS to sell them, or distribute them. The court ordered that Mt. Gox be liquidated, and unless that changes (unlikely), that's the endgame. It's not "if", it's "when", and "how" now. Which makes it even more unstable, either a huge dump is coming when ALL of the coins are sold, or large amounts of coins get freed and there's a rush by the holders to sell them.
A third possibility is the Japanese government seizes a large chunk of them, after convicting Kepeles for fraud and the other things he's charged with, and they auction/sell them off.

No matter what, those coins are hitting the market, and if you plan on holding up until that point and past, you need to be ready for every contingency, not hoping that he will sit on them forever. Because he can't - eventually, he HAS to sell or distribute them.

1) 6 months bear market til next court hearing to see if kobayashi dumps or not.
if they dump it we're fucked for 1-2 years. if not, may see bulls return.
2) only other thing is if we see some massive news that causes something to pop. for example, ethereum launching EEA brought new investors in.
3) I wish I sold ATH in Jan but I fucking didn't. So we're all going to be holding bags for a while.
4) Fiat gateways will help decouple us from BTC
5) Regulation causing big $ to come in (it may not happen tho). Only way this happens is for futures trading. But we saw that was shit because you're not trading the actual currency). So what's the fucking point. I honestly don't think big money is going to come in. There's no way.