What are the best ramens Veeky Forums?

What are the best ramens Veeky Forums?

t.college poorfag

Ramen is a meme. Every single other poor people food is better.

>1. Add your own spices
>2. Oriental
>3. Chili/Kimchi (although kimchi is usually more expensive)
>4. Shrimp/"seafood"
>Everything else
This

i eat ramen dry with the flavor packet sprinkled over it fight me

Nongshim GOAT ramen

>buy basic unflavoured ramen
>combine with spring onion, soy sauce and egg
ta-da

>Every other single poor people food is better.

Lio
Like what?

Rice and beans.

>prison chips
>wants to fight
I ain't fucking with Tyrone's bitch

This shit right here my ni/ck/as

Chapagetti is pretty on point as well.

Shin Ramyun

I prefer black but normal is good as well

For me it's Cup Noodle nothing can beat it's fresh and extraordinary flavor

>be poor
>out of all the possible things - eat ramen

it's so unfortunate that being stupid is so highly correlated with being poor

Make sure you season

Shin Ramyun
get tissues, your nose will get runny as fuck

Literally why? Flavor doesn't matter, the only point to eating is to fuel yourself.

You've got to be a blast to be around.

Why are you here?

wtf?

Newfag here, I've only ever tried adding cooked 'shrooms, fucking awesome, I wanna try more things but don't know shit about spices and stuff.

Is there like a good general guide or video to help me?

Lived in Asia six years and its Shin. Don't get the Black one, it's not as good.

I love Maruchan's Creamy Chicken.

SHIN RAMYUN IS ALL YOU NEED.

Found the moutbreathing losers without any discepline and coordination in life. Go on and enjoy your extra creamy vanilla latte to the second cheesy meal you have for lunch after eating a bowl of sweat cereals for breakfast. Oh and don't forget the coffe with milk and sugar! Then add twenty meme flavours to your dinner to manipulate your brain into thinking you're happy and deep fry your unnutritional side dish. Sad.
Little wake up call: Food is not a funny roller coster ride, IT'S FOOD. It's not supposed to feel good or make you happy, it's supposed to fill you up so you're energized and can fulfill important tasks. It's our bodies fuel and you treat it like an amusement park.

I prefer the black one actually.

see a psychiatrist, retard.

stop replying to the lonely teenager. he wants attention. any attention. he'll either grow out of it, or commit suicide.

I took one of those soups, added fried mushroom, and a leftover steak with some sriracha and had the best bloody asian soup I've ever had.

Best ramen there is.

Nice with an egg thrown in.

I don't use refined sugar at all. I don't eat sweets for dessert, only fruit. I don't drink sodas. Why? I don't enjoy them. But my food will be savory and delicious and my beer and wine high quality, because that's part of what makes life pleasant.

If you wish to exclude one source of enjoyment from your dull, humdrum existence, fine, but don't expect people to think you aren't certifiably loony.

Good taste.

>It's not supposed to feel good or make you happy

Uh, it is, thats why, for example, fruits are sweet, to make them more attractive in terms of being consumed by animals and then the seeds are excreted to produce more fruit plants.

Some foods are designed for that exact purpose.

Enjoy ur 20kg bag of porridge.

i fucking love porridge

I ALREADY SAID THAT READ THE FUCKING THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like you. Hedonists truly are the scum of the world

Is Yum Yum just a German thing? Because it's the only brand you can find here outside of asian markets.

This one is pretty good

It's in Denmark too, and it's fairly shitty.

>It's not supposed to feel good or make you happy
well duh, dipshit, but your body responds by giving you pleasure in return for you giving it food it craves. This doesn't mean you have to take it to the logical extreme and accuse everyone of shoveling sugar into their mouths like a bunch of junkies in order to get that high. You can enjoy healthy food you know, or eat mostly healthy food and enjoy the occasional less-healthy treat.

I'm gonna go down to the gym, do some deadlifts and OHP, come home to shovel the snow, and eat the beef stew I made earlier and god damn am I going to enjoy it and I'd like to see you try and stop me fuckboi.

Add egg for protein

Also
>it's supposed to fill you up so you're energized and can fulfill important tasks.
>fulfill important tasks
>shitposting on Veeky Forums

It's in Europe in general

Everyone, step aside.

If you have no time to cook/lazy to cook. Mix the packets/ramen inside the plastic case and it will be gud

hypertension general

you mean "fixing low blood pressure general"
God bless these sodium-filled meals

If you don't post an image and aren't one of the first 3 replies, 90% of people won't read your post.

That being said, you're right Shin black is the best.

the best instant ramen i know s the one from Aldi. They have a asian week around 4 times a year or so. 4 packages of ramen for euro!
Take out the noodles, put em in a bowl and add some spring onions. Add 2/3 of the seasoning and all the oil and vegetables. Now crack an egg above everything, add the boiling water and stirr
enjoy

*is the one from Aldi
*..for one euro#

i hate my cheap keybord

Are you suppose to drink the broth in ramen?

no
if you put the packet its boiled water with salt
if you dont put in the packet(wich you should not put in) it's just nasty , boiled water

so no

Yes, but you should never have too much or too little water. The right amount is literally right before the noodles float. Then you add the packet and mix good.

As soon as you're done with the noodles, get ready for the final stretch: drinking the perfectly seasoned broth.

This, desu. Red master race

you read my mind fampai

Noodle. Soup. It says it right on the packet.

>tfw not poor and still live off of rice + beans/chicken/curry/etc

Somethin' dawned on me when I was on my own: any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right? Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!

So I ask you, user: what's your favorite ingredient?

Meat

This is the best, OP. And the brand really makes a difference. Lived in Korea for a year and ate this stuff for a month when I was unemployed. Other noodles you're just eating fucking rubberized flour but Shin has the best noodles.

It will fill you up more if you add a cup of rice. But don't let that stop you from getting creative. Corn goes well in it too. If you want to treat yourself, a can of tuna. Oh and hot sauce, add hot sauce to it and it will fucking sing.

If you can't find Shin then go to an Asian grocer and it'll be there.

they gypped me twice on the vegetable packet. Never again

>outside of asian markets

What's wrong with Asian markets?

Well for one thing I don't have an asian market 3 minutes from my house.

I feel you user. Nice thing about Ramen is you can stock up though. I always buy a few cases when I'm in the city.

Am I the only one who strains out the water and then adds the soup stock? I don't like eating the noodles as soup, I just like a bowl of cooked noodles.

Bruh I always poach an egg and put it over the ramen

Delicious

I think it's pretty alright, especially the tom yum and the duck one. Not as good as what you can get at the asian markets, but much better than the shitty regular super market ones.

never again. worst ramen ive ever had

are you high? just go to Rewe or something, they have like 5 different brands of instant noodles

>not ordering online huge amounts of ramen online
what are you doing with your life?

you answered your own question. but put another way, I'm supporting local business.

Dessert Ramen.

Sweet Sundae Ramen?

Only the best.

8/10 kek

Fuck outta here