Lobster

Why the hype?

It's just slightly less gamey tasting crab with large meat chunks.

It also has less flavor than crab.

Idk I prefer it to crab

>large meat chunk

there you go

a good lobster sauce is insanely delicious and you get more meat out of a lobster

>ingesting the crustacean jew
The White Man's dinner has an internal skeleton and warm blood.
Traitorous scum.

Their execution in a boiling pot gives me pleasure in eating their flesh.

Maryland here, lobster is excellent drowned in butter but crabs need about 5 lbs of old bay to every 1 lb of crab. Can't objectively compare the two

I like to pretend that sound when you boil them, is the screams of their torture

its alittle better, but mostly its just fancy shit.

>gamey
>crab

It is though

:'(

> Current year
> eating any kind of animal

Ur a fagit

Lobster is a butter vehicle...nothing more.

DING DING DING
MEATARD ALERT

I don't really like seafood but I live on a small island full of fish markets. Everyone here says crab is much better.

Maine Lobster packer here, your wasting your money. We ship all over the US and charge crazy amounts for shipping as well as the Lobster we get from "fishermen" which is actually a local market that gets it from the fishermen. So we go through a middleman, the downtown market, and charge 2-4x the cost for just the Lobster (live, frozen tails or meat) and make bank on yuppie idiots from out of state that want fresh Lobster from the harbor fishermen. Example I get my live 1.25lb lobsters for $5/lb and we charge $20/lb for that size + shipping. Fucking stupid asses the lot of ya. Our owner used to be a literal drug addict and now runs a pretty profitable Lobster business scamming out of staters

supply and demand. youre not some genius scam artist

lol I don't think anyone who makes their living packing lobster is allowed to be pretentious.

Anyone have big crayfish? The so-called "Rock Lobster"? How does it compare?

I've had little crayfish and regular lobster, I just wanna know about the rock lobster

Lobster was once considered trash food in America and fed only to the poor and servants of the house.

Florida here, fresh stone crab in season only needs butter

HONESTLY CRAB IS SUPERIOR IN MOST EVERY WAY EXCEPT MEAT/SHELL RATIO.

lobster loses so hard to delicious shrimp

I make $22/hr boyo

Crab>Lobster

Lobster is not worth the price.

isn't that minimum wage in most countries?

Not even close, idiot.

>I'm a filthy blue collar sea bug merchant

Where you work out of? I catch lobsters out around OOB. But only in the summer.

>less flavor than crab
How the fuck are you rubes cooking your lobsters to get this outcome?

t. salty fisherman who thinks $22 per hour is a lot

I could buy your entire fucking company 20 times over, man, fuck off with the elitism. Every guy with half a nutsack would know better to buy through local fishermen or markets.

That's not me faggot. Also I'm not a fisherman; improve your reading comprehension

Sopo

Where do you expect landlocked yuppie idiots who live hours from the ocean to get their lobster exactly? If they're willing to pay the premium then that's their choice. They keep you employed with their money.

Slave food...

Weren't lobster and crab basically slave food on the East coast? Why would anyone think nigger grub is for wealthy diners?

>I could buy your entire fucking company 20 times over, man, fuck off with the elitism.
He said on the cooking board of Veeky Forums.org

Because Status symbols have no connection with actual value.

>eating the crustacean Jew

this

you are retards

oysters used to be cheap filler shit we put in meat pies because meat was too expensive. it used to be high class as fuck to eat anything with fucktons of sugar and christmassy spices in it. scarcity and novelty is what confers value on food, it doesn't have an intrinsic value based on how delicious it is and it certainly wouldn't be rational to infer this value from the economic status of the people eating it.

>crabs need about 5 lbs of old bay to every 1 lb of crab
If its the shitty blue crabs everyone in the Maryland area is fascinated with.

um shellfish aren't kosher

Am the only person who likes crab without butter or any seasoning? Sometimes all it needs is a little hot sauce.

Jews don't eat shellfish...

>Getting paid hourly
>bragging about the money

Pick one

superior seafood coming through

Bait as fuck, you know that's fuck all. Made me laugh at the jealous other Americans that bit though.

t. Euro "poor"

Its steam escaping true the shell

Awful bait, atleast put some effort into it this is just pathetic