Yes, I am fully aware that Link may end up being a shitcoin that never breaks a dollar, but if It does end up mooning...

Yes, I am fully aware that Link may end up being a shitcoin that never breaks a dollar, but if It does end up mooning, what is a realistic timeline for this to happen?

Attached: 60904D90-2D4F-427B-9D1D-9FFAE3CA068C.png (320x208, 13K)

Hang on, I’ll get my crystal ball

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

1-3 years

LINK is revolutionary but somewhat ahead of its time

Link being a shitcoin?! Uhhh, no.

Unless everyone in the project dies in a plane crash Link will be huge.

Faggot fudders are out in full force, but Link is still going to sky rocket once Mainnet is released.

Link up !

Attached: fatcoolbrasilianguy.jpg (199x112, 2K)

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING - IS CHAINLINK A SHITCOIN? DO YOU REALISE THTA SMARTCONTRACT ADOPTION IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT IT?

YOU ARE NOT SURE IF SERGEY WILL DELIVER? LET ME TELL YOU THIS. HE WILL! WHY? BECAUSE HE HAS TO.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

I like this meme.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x224, 13K)

>DO YOU REALISE THTA SMARTCONTRACT ADOPTION IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT IT?
but it is possible without it, chainlink isn't THAT much of a game changer.

ok fag name another way
protip: you can't. nothing else solves the oracle problem

>tfw its a possibility

Attached: Download.png (238x212, 5K)

how do you connect blockchain to legacy systems without oracles

Sergey from Nazareth will save us

Attached: 1510725211089.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

there never was an oracle problem. stop falling for buzzwords please.

with a JSON parser, worked the last 20 years like a charm. ever heard the saying "never touch a running system"?
chainlink is more like an experiment to see if its possible to make things more efficient, but like many other promising projects it will not be used.

God used chainlink to solve the mind-body problem

Attached: MarizanTheMagician.jpg (853x1000, 639K)

>there never was an oracle problem. stop falling for buzzwords please.
so why are smart contracts not in use anywhere in the world right now?

Attached: 1509805250764.png (638x359, 247K)

Best post I have ever seen about link, thank god the "there is no oracle problem" mindset is coming back. chain link solved a problem that it also posited.

www.rebbit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2p78kd/the_oracle_problem/

"You could use trusted API feeds, sure"

Oracle Problem status: solved.

3-4 years minimum

because apparently they're not as important as you thought they were.

ultimately thats not a solution either, its good enough I guess but the fundamental problem they're trying to solve is to make the whole thing secure and tamperproof.
its kinda mind boggling why people think that somehow chainlink is supposed to be tamperproof.
most hacks and heists that happen go via social engineering and keyloggers anyway, they just screenshot everything, log what they type and then use it to trick the system.

Damn skippy

Speaking of which, when the fuck is mainnet release

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it...

Who here actually read the white paper?

If Link could moon before the 2019-2020 stock market crash, that would be super.

I don't know but I'll give it a shot

When are we expecting the heat death of the universe again?

>with a JSON parser, worked the last 20 years like a charm
Transfering money using a centralized database also worked the last 20 years moron

Go buy XTCC

yea so why change it?